annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wait! How educated is Zara? Like what is her degree? And Kabeer went to madrasa which is exactly what?

And also what Rizwan said is correct. She is so educated and had dreams, but she got married and had to put all those aside because Kabeer doesn't want her to work. In fact he doesn't even like her going to sharia board (but that's because they are always against each other). A priest like Kabeer would never be able to take the society forward. He is still stuck up on the time when men had all the power. I feel like he just doesn't want to loose his power. Times have changed, you hav to move forward. Like seriously, "women's place are at home!! Like what is this, the 1900s??? He will only set the society back.

I mean if you are not a good person at heart, it doesn't matter whether you have a liberal or orthodox thinking.

I feel bad that Zara is going to be put in a position to once again chose between her husband and what she believes. Honestly how can he even justify himself. I really want then to separate, and Zara to come back strong. And also I was Kabeer to not get the shear Kazi position. He doesn't deserve it. He does on good thing and suddenly he feels as if he is so great. But he just degrades women to be nothing but to stay at home and take care of the house. I mean he doesn't even earn. He lives in that mansion because of his dad and brother's business. So how can he say that a man's job is to earn. Kabeer just dissappoints me everyday. And Zara just forgives. And truth be told he doesn't deserve it or her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zara's character is such that she will always stickwith her beleifs!! therefore Kabir will always be defeated by her insharia Board cases, that's probabaly why do does not want her there and he has come to learned the hard way That Zara is always right !!  his character is a weak one,egotistic  and too hot tempered to be sheer kazi!!!
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unfortunately, the CVs do not want to show any change or growth in kabeers character, on the one hand they show he has improved and then to move the story forward they turn him back to this regressive monster, they keep contradicting themselves! And it is getting very predictable now, unless they show them fighting together against the new entry.
BinaNessa1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Zara Bibi has masters in Islamiat