Live Updates/Episode Discussion Thread 9th March 2019 - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
With official permission from our DT Koeli_Appy. Thank you for granting us permission.
You all know the rules. 

Don't bash anyone else .
Keep things civil and atmosphere healthy. 
Follow IF rules. 

And our regular

Control, behave and enjoy!!! 

And oh yeah one more for today

Zapoora se baahar aao 
And wedding will be tomorrow I guess 

Forgive me if I miss updating KT scenes properly. Can't stand her character or acting or voice. 
Originally posted by crusty

Forgive me if I miss updating KT scenes properly. Can't stand her character or acting or voice. 

Forgiven
None of us can stand her overacting
CRU!!!!!🤗 Bas update BeHir scenes-- THAT IS ALL I care about
All of us need to get 2 things on tshirts 1. MAHIRJI IS BAE 2.All we care about in N3 are BeHir. 

Krish (in Mahir form) and Sumi talking in sehgal house... talking about their plan...Sumi telling him to marry Ruhi... He saved Bela on Sumi's saying and acted as mahir with Ruhi... Krish being a nautanki... 

BeViVi and Kuhu come there... here to be a part of this wedding... Sumi taunts them on Andy's death... 
Originally posted by crusty

Forgiven. We are grateful to you for going through the torture. ðŸ˜ƒ

Bela says it's illegal for Mahir to marry someone else... Sumi asks her to go to police... Bela says she is also getting married... Bela says she and Krish are getting married... krish is smiling... Sumi is shocked... Bela n co leave... (Mahir is impressed😆)

Huzoor is doing some black magic chanting some mantras... Sumi comes there... she shouts at her to close door... Sumi says Bela's new natak started... huzoor laughing... Huzoor knows he is krish, not Mahir... it's their plan... blah blah blah...

Sumi huzoor doing this natak to confuse Bela to give naagmani... huzoor happy that Bela trusts Krish enough to marry him... 

Bela thinking...  This is Behir's plan... Mahir came as krish... 

Vish comes to behir's room with stuff for wedding... Mahir came in with gifts covering his face... Vish is happy to see Mahir... Bela too emotional... Vish leaves... 

Behir staring... 

Bela hugs him... precap scene... tight jhappi dono...
Ugh I m bored of this huzoor nonsense...has the hug scene and the jealous huh? scene come yet?