Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Guys let's just stop fan wars of Mauhan and Maunal.. It's over now offcourse we can miss them make Ats but no fights or wars...

It's S2 let's start fresh and let's not judge any kids be it Mishti, Pari  or Ansh let's give them equal consideration. 

Thank u and pls no arguments here ,already my two threads are closed due to unnecessary fan wars. ..

I too apologize and shall take into consideration that I don't bring such discussions from my end 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I second this. 👍🏼. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed . I won't start anything either. But if there are instigating posts or comments like Mauli cheated on Ishaan with Kunal or they all lived together or that Mauli only choose commitment then I won't back off either . That much I can promise.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
do not s**t-shame mauli do not question ansh s parentage or mauhaan/ishti s relationship and there will no fanwars 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed!
I will write everything I want and won't reply to mauhaan fans so there will be no unnecessary arguments 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Agreed!

I will write everything I want and won't reply to mauhaan fans so there will be no unnecessary arguments

Sorry but this is not the proper way to maintain peace in the forum. If you want to maintain peace, don't say controversial things.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will only respond to factually incorrect statements stated by members for s1.

Anyway soon I think topics for s1 will be blocked in the MF and moved to a separate thread.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Sorry but this is not the proper way to maintain peace in the forum. If you want to maintain peace, don't say controversial things.

Who is the judge of controversial things? We have a Mod, who already told Mauhaan fans that it's not against forum rules.
My understanding of whatever I am watching is mine, I don't come here to fight for some TV character, nor do I have any unhealthy attachment or love for them.. I will write what I think and if they feel it's controversial, they can report it and if they reply, the only thing I can do is ignore them, which I did today 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Who is the judge of controversial things? We have a Mod, who already told Mauhaan fans that it's not against forum rules.
My understanding of whatever I am watching is mine, I don't come here to fight for some TV character, nor do I have any unhealthy attachment or love for them.. I will write what I think and if they feel it's controversial, they can report it and if they reply, the only thing I can do is ignore them, which I did today

I'm not stopping you from saying whatever you want to. I'm just saying that ignoring people who disagree with you is not the same as being peaceable. You can say whatever you want, I don't really care, but don't say I'll avoid arguments by ignoring people because that's not the proper way to maintain peace.

Either say whatever you want and then discuss it with people who disagree. Or if you want to be peaceable don't say things that will start an argument.

Also, to answer your question anyone can tell a controversial topic from a non controversial one. If people are gonna say hypothetical things like, "Ansh is not Ishaan's child, that is very obviously controversial cause it's maligning someone's character. But if someone says, "Mishti and Ansh have a great bond, that's clearly not controversial. Point is, you know a controversial statement when you see one.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

I'm not stopping you from saying whatever you want to. I'm just saying that ignoring people who disagree with you is not the same as being peaceable. You can say whatever you want, I don't really care, but don't say I'll avoid arguments by ignoring people because that's not the proper way to maintain peace.

Either say whatever you want and then discuss it with people who disagree. Or if you want to be peaceable don't say things that will start an argument.

Also, to answer your question anyone can tell a controversial topic from a non controversial one. If people are gonna say hypothetical things like, "Ansh is not Ishaan's child, that is very obviously controversial cause it's maligning someone's character. But if someone says, "Mishti and Ansh have a great bond, that's clearly not controversial. Point is, you know a controversial statement when you see one.

I prefer not to discuss it when I know there's no point, that's my choice. The thing here is that telling people what to do is actually against forum rules.

I don't really care about Ansh so I don't think about him, I do not have any doubts regarding his paternity. I think the Ansh thing came from a post and FYI Aditi Retweeted the post on her Twitter account,.as far as I remember some mauhaan fans did ask Mod about it and she said that it's allowed, so I don't understand how you or some other member will decide something for us. 

I can tell you one thing that I don't write anything to instigate anyone, I have my own opinions and I write it, if they are against forum rules, please report it...
Thanks