Wow how happy reading your story

It's amazing dear 

Want to see angry Wala Sid on Roshni and Roshni pampering Sid

Update soon

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Kainii29

Oh I was actually waiting for your review ❤️ I'm glad you Loved it 🤗 Well next update tomorrow or may be day after??  😉

Obviously I loved it 

Eagerly waiting for next 

Haha Kai you are helping miss London in writing good

Can't wait to read next with there sizzling romance😋😋

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Eager to know what sid will do 

Update

Kainii29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NiaDiva

Why can't I see the update😮😮😮

Its on page 4 😊

Kainii29 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nishalluv

Wow how happy reading your story

It's amazing dear 

Want to see angry Wala Sid on Roshni and Roshni pampering Sid

Update soon

Awwww such a cute thought 😍😍 Update coming very soon☺

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Cant wait to read

Want lots of romance 

shab01 thumbnail

Chapter 32 A ( Written by Shabs and Kainat)

Sidharth unblinkingly stared at the clock for almost 30 seconds as he sat on the bed. Sleep had become a distant dream, as the thoughts of Roshni, their shared moments and that kiss, plagued his mind. 

Roshni had invaded every cell of his mind and body. She had captured his heart and soul, and he was hers forever. 

He reminisced about her beautiful angelic face. The ways her eyes furrowed when he was confused and the way her cheeks turned into a beautiful shade of red when she was angry or blushed.

A small smile played on his lips as he took a deep sigh. There was no escape,  and he wanted to be with his Roshni every second of his life.

“Haye… ab intezar nahi hota jan, jaldi se mere paas ajao” he said smiling to himself. [I can’t wait anymore my love, just come to me now]

“Call karu kya?” he said, as he looked down to his mobile. [ should I call?]

He picked up his mobile and called Roshni, but no answer. He kept on calling her again and again but she didn’t pick up.

“Why the hell she’s not picking up!!” he got pissed.

“Hmmm… itni asaani sepeecha toh nahi chodunga main, chipku aashiq hu bohut. You’ve messed with the wrong person Miss. Roshni Patel! Sidharth Khurana kabhi nahi haarta! He always gets what he wants.”

[I’m not gonna leave you that easily my love. Its not easy to get rid of me you know. You’ve messed with the wrong person Miss. Roshni Patel! Sidharth Khurana always wins! He always gets what he wants.]

Roshni’s House,

Roshni wanted to eliminate everything that happened that day. She wanted to free herself from the cage called love. A part of her wanted to go in Sidharth’s arms and forget the world around. But the thought of losing her mother’s trust was not letting her do so. She was confused. She didn’t know what to do.

“Urghhh… why are you making it so difficult for me Sidharth? Why can’t you let the things going the way they are supposed to be?”

Then she heard a sound coming from the window,

“Kaun hai waha?” [who’s there?]

And she saw sidharth standing right there in her lawn. She mouthed an O, she was shocked to see him there.

“Tum yahan kya karrhe ho?” she shouted [ What are you doing here?]

“MAIN YAHA….” He was almost screening. [ I HAVE COME…]

But Roshni kept the finger on her lips signaled him to shut up because his voice may wake DD up!

She picked her phone up and called him.

“What the hell are you doing here Sidharth?” she sounded like she would murder him right now.

“Tumse milne aya hu, you didn’t pick up my calls so here am I” [To see you, you didn’t pick up my calls so here am I]

“Listen Sidharth, tum abhi ke abhi yahan se nikal jao, yahantumhari dal nahi galne wali” [listenSidharth, you better leave right now]

“Daal khani bhi kisko hai jaan, I toh want to eat something else” he said naughtily while rubbing his thumb on his lower lip, making Roshni blush.

[ I ain’t going without the sweet dose of your lips]

“Sidharth I’m not in the mood of you stupid jokes” she tried to sound angry.

“That wasn’t a joke honey” he winked.

“Sidharth tum yahan lene kya aaye ho?” [ Sidharth why have you come here?]

“I just told you abhi…I’m here to make you mine”

“Sidharth tum abhi ke abhi yahan se nikal jao, werna…” [ Sidharth you better go right now or else!]

“werna kya?” [ or elsewhat?]

“Werna!!” [ or else!!]

“werna kya jaan?” [ orelse what baby?]

“Sidharth please jao na”she was almost pleading. [ Sidharth please go na]

“Tch… Main toh nahi jata” he nodded. [Tch… I’m not going and that’s final]

Sidharth was actually enjoying teasing Roshni. He could see the love in her eyes and in her voice.Roshni was continuously giving her cute looks and asking him to go. But he was adamant and was shaking his head in to a BIG NO!

“Waise I don’t mind staying like this forever” said Sidharth.

“Sidharth why are you making this so difficult? Please go na!” she was almost pleading.

“okay, okay, I’ll go but..”

“but?”

“But you need to comedown right now, and confess your love to me, give me a kissy and I will do whatever you want”

"Pagal ho tum...I will not to anything of the sort" [ you’re crazy… I will not do anythingof the sort]

"Haan hoon Pagaal.I'm  crazy for you Babe...Now be a good girl and say you love me...and I'll go" he smirked

"No!"

"You will... I promise...now jaldi se say I LOVE YOU"

“Huh? Are you mad?That’s never gonna happen!”

“That will happen, my love”

“Sidharth I’m not coming neeche”

“Then I’m not hatting peeche!”

“Sidharth” she glared.

“Roshni”

“Sidharth!”

“Roshni”

“Sidharth”

“Roshni” here we go again, chuckled Sidharth.

“Sidharth I’m not coming, you better go now!”

“Roshni if you didn’t come then I’ll stay here under this tree, and will starve to death! And you know me, that what I say, I do it.”

“What? are you crazy?”

“Crazy… pagal… Ashiq…deewana!! Sab hoon main! Only for you.”

“Sidharth, stop these filmy lines of you! Kaam nahi ane wali yahan!” [Sidharth, stop these filmy lines of you! They’re not working you see! ]

“Toh tum bata do kya pasand hai tumhein? Jo tumko ho pasand wahi baat kareingay” [So you tell me what you like baby]

“Sidharth go na!!”

“Roshni come na” he opened his arms for her..

“Sidharth! You may be used to getting your way with that cocky attitude, but it won’t work with me. You can’t force me to say I love you.”

"Love you too" chuckled Sidharth irking Roshni even more

"Ufff.....you are...you're  so....urggggg...i meant I'm never gonna say I lo.....you know what forget it.. now go Home!"

"You are being so mean Roshni....kabhi kabhi pyar se bhi baat karlo mujhse"

"Never..." she hissed

"Abhi abhi toh pyar se baat ki nah...even said I love you..." he teased

“I didn’t say that,” she refuted.

“Yes, you did! 

"No i did not!"

"Oh but you did!"

"Sidharth....i hate you...happy!"

"Ouch...you wound me Roshni...You skimmed over my feelings and pushed your own agenda, but my feelings are real, Roshni” he said poignantly,

“And I deserve more than a ten second acknowledgement...you're hurting me...dont you understand, that when you are rude to me I feel pain”  

The silence after his statement was deafening. The only indication he gave that he was still on the line was the faint sound of his breathing.

"What's he saying...." asked Nani impatiently 

"Sexy...you scared me..what are you doing here....were you eaves dropping?? "

"Kaun mein..." she asked shocked. Before a small smile appeared on her face "Haan toh...so did he say he loved you...and did you say I love you too ..haaye young love..."

Roshni looked at her and shook her head.

“What’s he saying?” she mouthed again 

"Babe are you still there....sweety pie, sona"

"Shut up Sidharth and don't call me babe ever again

“Fine,” he conceded temporarily. 

Evidently he had a hard time acknowledging his mistakes. and smiled mischievously 

“I’m sorry you feel that way, I won’t call you babe again......”

"Better" mumbled Roshni

"No problem Baby Doll!"

“Sidharth I don't have time for this just go away...choo...."

“Hmmm...If I agree to leave, will you go on the date with me?”he asked impishly.

Roshni sighed and hung her head. 

“I am not going on that date with you Sidharth.” Why didn’t heunderstand that he couldn’t just charm his way out of a problem? 

He let out a string of curse words. 

“You are the most impossible female I have ever met!” heexclaimed in irritation.

“So, what’s the problem now? Why won’t you go out with me?I'm  being such a gentleman. Manna you don't want to say the three little words yet....but at least agree to go on a date with me”

Roshni banged her head against her bed.

"What's he saying Roshni...." questioned Nani excitedly 

"Sexy ssshhh......and you Sidharth I will not GO OUT WITH YOU. I'm engaged and getting married to Samarendra...and if anyone can take me on a date....ITS HIM. ." she made sure she emphasized each and every word 

“Hmmm...So basically you’d rather go out with some pansy loser than me?” he asked in disbelief....."

“At least the pansy loser would have behaved like a gentleman,unlike you who is acting nothing less than a road side romeo!” she countered in a scathing voice. 

“Gentleman?” Sidharth scoffed in ridicule. 

“Next you’ll be telling me you want him to court you!” 

"So...he’s my fiancé...."

“Fine!” he snapped. “You want someone to court you? Well consider yourself officially getting wooed Sidharth Khurana...as that Samarwhatever wouldn't be able to woo a mop!!!”

"Shut up and go away"

"No not until you say I love you and agree to go on a date with me"

"In your dreams Sidharth"

"Trust me Baby Doll every night in my dreams that's not all we do" he whispered huskily

“Urgggg!” she yelled, but he had already hung up on her. 

Bewildered, Roshni looked down at her phone and then to her Nani 

"How had the conversation gone from yelling to wooing in five seconds?" She thought..

"I'm dying of excitement here....what did he say"smiled Nani

“Apparently, I am being wooed,” Roshni replied, feeling a little dizzy from the whole exchange.

Nani chuckled. “Thats my boy...he's so romantic..just like your Nana..Think he can do it and change your mind? He only has two days.”

“No...but…” Roshni trailed off and shook her head. This was Sidharth they were talking about. Who knew what he would do.  

"Any problem pumpkin,  and stop frowning, it makes you look older. If you keep that expression soon people will be confused between yours and my age." Nani said with that smug smile on her lips. 

"Please Sexy don't call me by that childish nickname of yours." She whined.

"Oh shush down. I will call you pumpkin as many times as I want and it's not childish at all. I have always called you pumpkin when you even didn't know to change your diaper." Nani retorted rolling her eyes Roshni raised her hands in surrender to which she gave a victorious smile.

Seeing Roshni upset, Nani sighed. She wouldn't give up so easily. Such love that is evident between Sidni, only comes once in a while.Not everyone is lucky to experience such a love stort

"I know that you need to talk to someone at a time like this. Someone who truly understands you...You need your mom", she said and paused. "But you can talk to me. I will listen to anything it is. I promise you I won't get angry. We are friends, right? Just like we are when you were a kid. You can tell your friend slash sexy anything...What is in your heart". 

Roshni gulped down the pain in my throat and blinked twice.

"Sexy", her voice came out as a whisper. "Sexy, I am so confused" she finally said it out, what she was feeling inside all the while. 

"I like him. I really do. I just.... I am scared" she said looking up at her.

"What are you scared of Pumpkin"

"The outcome of my decision..." she paused taking a deep breath

"What if I say yes to Sidharth? What if we both decide to get married? And Mom doesn't approve.. Will that be okay? I don't want Mom's heart to be broken Sexy..and what about Samarendra...does he deserve to be rejected".

Tears gathered in her eyes again, ready to fall. 

"Roshni, dear, answer me one question correctly" she said and Roshni looked up at her again, curious about what he was going to ask. 

"Do you love him?". 

A simple question, but her brain got stuck at there. All the others thoughts are clogged.

Once again she was lost in thought "I've asked that question myself. Do I love him? Yes, I care for him, extremely. I definitely like him, so much. But do I love him? Do I? If I don't love him, then why am I feeling so low when I didn't accept his proposal? Why did I feel so lonely,like I can't breath when he is not with me? Why do I feel such kind of emotions..Why does it hurt to see him in pain..Is this love?

"I don't know Sexy....I really don't know" she confessed looking down.

"Let's forget about the whole marriage thing and Sid for awhile. Do, you want to spend your whole life with Samarendra?" She asked.

"A life with a man you may never love. Will that make you happy. Will your unhappiness make DD happy. And what about Samarendra. Does he deserve a wife who will not be fully committed to him. And what about Sidharth. His life, his feelings. If you get married to someone else, then that will destroy him. It will be the end of Sidharth Khurana..it would Literally kill him. Building your fake castle over another's gravestone...Would that make you happy... 

Do you want to be with a man, whom your Mom has picked out for you, or be with a man who loves you more than life itself, and is willing to do everything to set things right"

Roshni licked her lips as she pondered over her words 

"Answer me one question..Do you trust Sidharth...to be with you through every thick and thin? To sort out everything" She asked

Roshni was about to answer her with a yes but stopped. 

"Do I trust him and his love enough to go against Mom ? I don't know anymore." her thoughts confused her...but then the words slipped through

"I think.... I do" she replied doubtfully. Nani smiled at her.

"You do dear. If not, you wouldn't have be in such a dilemma. Has he ever done anything, that made you feel doubtful towards him"

Roshni shook her head. She only ever seen honesty in his eyes and in his words...

"Then? What's the problem? The day I found him in your bedroom and he confessed his feelings for you, I saw that he truly loves you,and would never do anything that would bring tears to your eyes. If he says that he will sort out everything without hurting anyone..then trust him to do so. I'm not forcing you into anything..But he really loves you, and I can easily see it in your eyes that you too love him immensely. If you want to see how much he loves you, look deep into his eyes and you'll have your answer

"I love you, Pumpkin, and I know you better than you know yourself. No matter how much you deny it,  you love him too. I know you love him. But, I think there is this insecurity in your mind that's nagging you. Leave all of them. Ask yourself all these questions. Answer yourself".

"Sexy..I..." Roshni whispered as she look up at her with my teary eyes.

"Just listen to your heart....it will show you the way" Bani said as she caressed her cheek lovingly 

Nani got up, and made her way towards the door. She turned, with a few more words

"Sidharth truly loves you Roshni. Don’t make the wrong decision.

There's no doubt about how you feel for your mother pumpkin. Butare you willing to risk your entire life for her...

Never forget 'Everything that glitters is not gold'. Sometimes we have to let things as it is and stop trying to mend it as our desires. Your mother loves you, no doubt about it..and she will never make any decision that will hurt you by any means, that is true. But DD  I feel that here my daughter is wrong...I won't force you any further about it but please trust me on this one." 

She nodded her head. 

"Well... I guess my work here is done. And thank you pumpkin for agreeing to think about it. We shall respect whatever decision you will make....now Sidharth ki bari" she whispered the last part to herself...And then she was left Roshni alone with her thoughts ready to devour her.

shab01 thumbnail

Chapter 32 A ( Written by Shabs and Kainat)

Sidharth was sitting under the same tree and his eyes were fixed at Roshni’s window that she would come there and say I love you. But she didn’t come. He looked up in the sky.

“Kya? Sab kuch main hi karu kya? Won’t you do something. Come on! I need you at this time. Do some miracle na, rain or may be a thunder would work and she would come running into my arms and confess her love to me. Please God, you can’t leave me alone just like that, that’s not fair. I really need some miracle fast.”

But nothing happened. Sidharth felt a little dishearted, he wanted Roshni like oxygen. He needed to be with her. He wanted to spend each and every second of his life with her.

Naani was watching all this from behind and she was happy to see that her granddaughter has fallen in love with him. She came to him and sat beside him.

“Naani maa aap” he faked a smile.

Naani smiled back.

“So..." Nani started and he knew this is it. 

"Now let me hear what you have planned." questioned Nani

Sidharth sighed.

"Planned...right...That I would come here declare my love…Announce hunger strike...and then she would come running into my arms and we'll live happily ever after...just like in the movies...but ..." sighed Sidharth impishly

"Wah kya plan hai...I mean it's so original " she mocked sarcastically 

"I know Sexy.. But what else am I supposed to do...I love Roshni and want to spend my life with her and even if she get married to that Samar whatever, Then three lives will be destroyed by her single decision"

"Woh toh hai...."

"Damn it Sexy! Why is your granddaughter so hardheaded...she's driving me crazy”

“Hmmm… Pata hai tere nana ji kya kaha karte the? Kaha kartethay, ke jab lakh koshish karne per bhi samajh na aye ke kya behter hai, toh sab kuch upper walay per chod dena chahiye. You’ve done everything right, now leave everything to Him. He will fix everything. And you… Just CHILLAAAXXXXX”

[Hmmm…you know your nana always used to say that when you don’t know what to do and all your efforts go in vain na… just leave everything to God. You’ve doneeverything right, now leave everything to Him. He will fix everything. And you…Just CHILLAAAXXXXX ]

“Chillax yeah right”

“Nahi manega na? tere mood ko cheer up karne ke liye kuch hai mere paas, ruk tu yahin pe, main abhi aayi”

[you’restill going to be sad like this na? I’ve something to cheer you up, stay there,I’ll be back in a while]

Nani left while Sidharth’s eyes are still fixed on Roshni’s window, hoping that she would come out and there she finally comes out, an instant came up on his face. A lot of emotions were going inside him. He wanted her to come down and confess her love to him, tell him that she also cannot live without him.

Roshni called him again,

“Hi baby” said sidharth cheerfully.

“Sidharth why are you still here?”

“because I love you” he said with genuine love in his eyes.

“Sidharth we can never be together, I’m engaged to someone else, and will be marrying him, this is not right, we just can’t be together”

“Roshni, I love you, and I know you love me as well, how can you marry someone else? You’re not only hurting me but hurting him as well, marrying someone you don’t love! That is what actually is wrong!”

“Sidharth, I cannot hurt my mom, I’m sorry for hurting you so bad but I just can’t”

She wipes her tears and cut the call.

Sidharth was still standing there, looking up to her and had a teary smile on his face.

He mouthed, “YOU ARE MINE”

Roshni took some steps back and left.

After a few minutes,

Naani comes back with a plate of rice with her.

“Yeh kya hai sexy?”asked Sidharth. [ what’s this sexy?]

“Rice, now be a good boy and eat it.” She filled a spoon of filled with rice and tried to feed him.

Sidharth held her hand and nodded.

“Yeh main nahi kha sakta sexy, my love for Roshni is not that weak. Uske ke liye bhook neend toh kya main kuch bhi qurban kar sakta hoon.” [ I can’t eat this sexy, my love for Roshni is not that weak. I can sacrifice my life for her, staying hungry is nothing]

“Oye hoye, bada aya romeo, see your filmy lines na won’t work here, khaali pait pata nahi kya sochta rahega! Khaali pait aur khaali dimagh  both are home of  the Devil! Now shut up and eat it!”

[ Aye haye… my romeo,see your filmy lines na won’t work here, God knows what else would you keep thinking with this empty stomach. An empty stomach and an empty mind, both are the home of DEVIL]

“But sexy….”

“Chup chaap!!! Chup….Chaap” she said while feeding him forcefully.

Sidharth didn’t want to disrespect Nani so he ate it.

“Good boy”

“Thank you Sexy” said sidharth emotionally.

“Kisliye?” [ for what?]

“For being there for me whenever I felt alone.”

“Pagal hai kya? You’re just like my own child, for me Roshni and you are just the same” [Are you crazy? You’re just like my own child, for me Roshni and you are just the same]

Sidharth became emotional and hugged her tight.

Meanwhile DD was passing by, and she heard some voices,

“Kaun hai wahan?” she says sternly in a louder tone. [Who’s there?]

“Arey teri toh!! Yeh meri sasumom ki timing na!” said Sidhaarth.

[Oh My God! My sasumom has such a bad timing I tell you]

“Arey!! Chupp!! Durga ne yahan tujhe dekh liya na, bawal macha degi!”

[Hide yourself! Hide yourself, if she saw you here, God knows what would she do, so you better hide yourself]

“Arey but kahan!!” asked Sidharth panicking. [ Ahhh.. But where?]

“Kaun hai wahan?” DD shouts while coming closer to that tree. [ Who’s there?]

Naani panics and pushes Sidharth behind the tree.

DD pats Nani’s shoulder to see who’s there and both of them shout in reunion.

“Maa aap?” DD wassurprised.

“Haan toh kya main yahan nahi ho sakti kya?” [ Yeah! Why not? I can’t come here kya?]

“Itni der se I was shouting who’s there, who’s there, but you didn’t reply”

“Acha?? Aisa kya?” [ Ohreally?]

“haan I thought koi chordaaku ghus aya hai ghar mein” [ Haan I thought there’s a theif inside the house]

“Tu bhi na! bohut zyada sochne lagi hai, raat hogayi hai bohut, you better sleep now!” [ You’ve started overthinking now a days, you better sleep now]

“Han woh main bus ja…”DD stopped as she noticed a plate of rice in her hands.

[Yeah, I was just…]

“kya?” asked nani.[what?]]

“Whats that?”

“ahh… rice”

“who toh mujhe bhi dikh raha hai maa. But have you seen the time?”

[Yeah I can see that maa. But have you seen the time?]

“Midnight cravings… and sath sath exercise!! Ab mujhe tere jaisa thodi hi dikhna hai, I will maintain my sexy figure” [Midnight cravings… and exercise… Don’t want to look like you,I will maintain my sexy figure]

“yeah right whatever!!”

DD left the place.

Naani took a sigh of relief.

“she’s gone you can come out”

“kisi hitler se kam nahihai apki beti!” [ She and hitler must have the same birth place, she is not anyless than the Hitler]

“that toh I know” Naani gave Sidharth a Hi 5

“Acha, is se pehle she come here again, I should go”

[Before she comes again,I think I should go]

“Bye Sexy”

“and eat this! I don’t want to listen anything”

“okay okay I’ll eat this Naani maa”

“Pinky promise?”

“Pinky promise” chuckled Sidharth.

Later at night,

Roshni tossed and turned on her bed but there were no signs of sleep. Nani words echoed in her mind. 

How could she sleep leaving Sidharth just like that? 

She shivered and realised she was feeling cold. Then it hit her that Sidharth is still there in the lawn without blanket or anything. He may fell sick. She can’t leave him like that so she decided to go down and give him a blanket.

Without giving it another thought she ran out of the house...

She stared down atSidharth as he hugged himself, protecting himself against the cold. 

He was so lost in his thoughts that he had not noticed that Roshni was close. He gazed up at the stars and smiled...

"Sid...Sidharth" she barely whispered 

Sidharth stood up and blinked his eyes repeatedly....

"Roshni....."he breathed out

For a minute there was silence. She waited for him to say something...but nothing. There was a moment of awkwardness.

[What is going to happen next? Will Roshni finally confess her love? Just let us know in the comment section]

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wow two chapters at a time 

Loved reading your story 

You write so well

Waiting for next part 

Edited by amikool143 - 4 years ago