Any Kluen Cheewit fans here

Posted: 5 years ago
Any one here whos a KC fan and loves Mark Yaya
I am.
I love Mark n Yaha.

But i don't like Thai dramas.. they treat women like trash.
I've watched only 2 Thai dramas, this one & Crown Princess. I kinda prefer Crown Princess over this drama 
Really enjoyed KC and loved Mark Yaya in it, have added some of their other dramas to my watchlist after watching this show 
Originally posted by Almas.

I am.
I love Mark n Yaha.

But i don't like Thai dramas.. they treat women like trash.

I love Mark Yaya and Thit Jee too ðŸ˜³

They are just too cute ðŸ˜›

Yes i agree thai dramas are full of idk what but KC was still much better in that way not fully but yes much better plus MY have kinda international appeal too
Originally posted by FatedSoulMates

Really enjoyed KC and loved Mark Yaya in it, have added some of their other dramas to my watchlist after watching this show 

I did the same after watching KC but thai dramas are kinda weird to watch ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -.Priya.-

I did the same after watching KC but thai dramas are kinda weird to watch ðŸ˜†

I actually quite enjoy watching Thai lakorns, these random similarities to our Indian culture and some hindi words pop up, I find it very fascinating. Though I agree some are kinda weird to watch ðŸ˜† You just have to do some research before picking up a Thai drama, I always check out the synopsis and comments on mydramalist before picking up a show making sure there is nothing there that my brains & morals can't tolerate ðŸ˜†
Me! Omg I came here looking for Korean drama fans and look what I found instead! Mark-Yaya fan! I absolutely adore them and loved KC so much! I can't even count how many times I must have rewatched the show after my first time. I still go back to watch the scenes now and then. Yaya is so pretty man! Girl crush on her!Edited by MrsRanveerSingh - 5 years ago
Ah Kluen Cheewit was excellent! 
Fab chemistry between Mark and Yaya.
and I could stare at the women's hair styles all day!! 
Originally posted by FatedSoulMates

I actually quite enjoy watching Thai lakorns, these random similarities to our Indian culture and some hindi words pop up, I find it very fascinating. Though I agree some are kinda weird to watch  😆 You just have to do some research before picking up a Thai drama, I always check out the synopsis and comments on mydramalist before picking up a show making sure there is nothing there that my brains & morals can't tolerate ðŸ˜†

Yes you have to choose them carefully but I think they are getting there like the original KC had a rape scene but this one didn't ...So yes we do have to choose carefully .

Actually Thai dramas are full of angst which is similar to our dramas in a way and yes they do say namaste ðŸ˜†

I recently watched nang rai and that mik pim one too and yes trabab see chompoo also ...I think ch7 has better looking actors though ...ch3 only has Mark Yaya ðŸ˜†