Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
After watching yesterday and today episode, it's clear that Ruhaan isn't a bad guy, he doesn't look like a Casanova too. 
He was genuinely interested in Mishti and is heartbroken that she's already engaged. Today's precap where he thinks before he throws that tissue shows clear feelings from his side. 

Coming to Mishti, she is afraid about her perfect life, she adores the way Veer loves her and doesn't wanna disappoint him, she also fears of this happiness getting ruined coz of any outwards sources.  She should come clean with Veer first about kissing Ruhaan, so that she doesn't have any guilt.

Veer, man the guy is so sweet and genuine. Will feel really bad if his heart breaks in future . The guy changes his surname, wow that's a great gesture. 

Whatever I criticise Gajra for, but this new innovative idea of showing her MLs willing to change their surnames is so heart touching. I really appreciate her tor that 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

After watching yesterday and today episode, it's clear that Ruhaan isn't a bad guy, he doesn't look like a Casanova too. 

He was genuinely interested in Mishti and is heartbroken that she's already engaged. Today's precap where he thinks before he throws that tissue shows clear feelings from his side. 

Coming to Mishti, she is afraid about her perfect life, she adores the way Veer loves her and doesn't wanna disappoint him, she also fears of this happiness getting ruined coz of any outwards sources.  She should come clean with Veer first about kissing Ruhaan, so that she doesn't have any guilt.

Veer, man the guy is so sweet and genuine. Will feel really bad if his heart breaks in future . The guy changes his surname, wow that's a great gesture. 

Whatever I criticise Gajra for, but this new innovative idea of showing her MLs willing to change their surnames is so heart touching. I really appreciate her tor that 

thank for updates.so ruhaan was genuinely liking mishti and is heartbroken.
Mishti should come clean about the kiss.

Veer is nice guy I can see heartbreak for him soon.Hope mishty be honest with veer
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ruhaan is actually in love ..He might not confess or try to woo her ..
 When she was hyper about the kiss, he calmed her in few seconds which Veer couldn't do ..
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Nandy141

Ruhaan is actually in love ..He might not confess or try to woo her ..

When she was hyper about the kiss, he calmed her in few seconds which Veer couldn't do ..

He is indeed in love with Mishti.
The way he looks at her, steals a glance when she comes near them as Veer calls her, his eyes noticing her hold on his arm, it's all very obvious. He's smitten for Mishti, as much as Pari is smitten by him...

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Epi starts with Pari staring at Ruhaan and Arnav giving the class of champagne(is it??) that Su gave him yesterday, and Pari dirnks it and chokes. It has a ring in it.

Ruhaan comes to her rescue pats her hard on the back and she feels better., Arnav walks off She screams at Arnav saying what did you mix in my drink, i was about to die. He says i dont know, Bua gave me the drink and i gave it to you. Pari says will you not check before giving it to me? Agar mujhe kuch ho jata to?? and walks away(following Ruhaan). Poor thing, Arnav stands still there and keeps calling out to her.

Su makes her entry saying "Laal Tamatar"(i'm seriously fed up with this lady now. It's no more fun), kya hua? pari ko ring pasand ayi? he says you should have atleast told me if you are doing such a thing, he is as frustrated as i am with this idea. Su says "Kya? she didn't check the glass before drinking? many people proposed to me but kabhi ring meri gale mein nahi atki. teri love story mein hi aisa kyu hota hai?"

Ruhaan drinking alone, Veer joins in and says you started alone, you should have called me for company.. 
Veer : waise tu shaadi kab kar raha hai
Ruhaan : Please spare me the shadi ka drama
veer : kyu? koi bura heartbreak hua kya?
Ruhaan : nahi, mera maanna hai ki shadi ka matlab azadi over
V : calls mishti and asks if she wants a drink? she says NO(Thank God someone said no to drink in these 6 episodes)
veer continues - aisa kuch nahi hoga, mera liye there is no difference. i wont stop mishti from doing anything after the wedding, and i bet jis din tujhe mishti jaise ladki milegi, shaadi ke liye inkar nahi karega
R : is that so? turns to mishti and asks - is he right? jis din mujhe aap jaise ladki mil jaye, mujhe, isse shadi karleni chahiye
M : who am i to say? decision is yours

Pari joins in calling for Mishti
Pari notices R and says thank you. Mishti asks why thanks?
R says kuch nahi bas apni doest ki madad ki hai

V : Pari dost nahi, mishti ki behen. is function ki puri decor pari ne ki hai, jaise mishti chahti hai
R : really? great job
P: Thank you, but he didnt click even a pic of mine

P and R shake hands, Paru says i thought you are the wedding photographer of the ladkewale, sorry

R says no worries, there were a lot of misunderstandings

P: matlab?
R : jaise you thought i was a gunda type when we met for the first time and i thought you were an event organizer(isn't she one?) and then says when i saw you for the first time, tho.. recalls pari misthi dancing with the stripper and Ruhaan mistook Pari to be Veer's fiancee
P; tho?
R: nothing

Su joins and asks R to click her pics so she can upload on SM. Veer joins R and Su
Mishti asks Pari how she knows and she says wo scooty wala hai
M says its hard to digest that he can help someone

M goes to R and asks what he wants , R excuses himself. She says i'm sorry i wont. ok, guys there is a very close proximity here which wasn't needed
R asks what were you asking infront of everyone? what do you mean by meri jaisi ladki
M says how much do you know that you ask for my opinion

M says i was just completing a dare and there is no other intention that day(like in a very rude way)
she say if you feel that you can go tell veer about what happened, no prob.. i'll tell him myself and i am sure he wouldn't react. coz he loves me, he will understand it was just a peck(OH GOD! Seriously?? )

he puts his finger on her lips and says relax it was just a kiss

Looks like Mishti is falling for him

Pari with a beer bottle in the garden near the camp fire, sees R's camera and sees pic, without his permission. sees the little girl's pictures.
R notices it and says isnt it bad manners to take someone else's things without asking, and snatches the camera. Beer spills on her dress

he says sorry, and P says sorry mijhe kehna chahiye

she offers his a beer bottle lol

P : us din jab mein aap se mili na, i thought you are bahut badtameez
kitni thand hain na all of a sudden. Mumbai mein i never felt so cold
All of a sudden itni garmi bhi lag raha hai

R : Jo kehna hai saaf saaf kaho. kuch kehna chahti ho? bolo?

P nods nothing
R says thanks for the beer and walks off

V sees M and asks where were you. Ansh(hamara laadla) enters the scene and hugs veer and says thanks Jeej, abhi tak i was with these 3 ladies. then you came, now there is someone else who can understand. You come once in a while but he will stay with us always.
M asks who are you talking about? Veer says Ruhaan is going to stay with you. Radhika allowed him to stay as a PG

everyone is called for family pics. R clicks the pics. Mishti and Pari feel awkward? or in love? R takes a lot of pics.. 

M says he cant stay as a PG in our home
Radhika says veer bura maan jayega
P : ladka theek thaak hai. i think we should allow him
Ansh is also in the scene
M : maine keh diya na wo nahi rahega, bus baat khatam
Radhika : par kyu? he is veer's friend and he gave 4 motnhs rent as advance. he said he will shift if he gets a flat for rent. and you know a single guy wouldn't get an accomodation easily
aur isme galat kya hai? alternate endings chahiye. bahut kharche hai
A: whats the problem? you saw how happy i was. rehne do ruhaan bhai ko
M : wo tera bhai kab se ban gaya?? (relations change lol)

Radhika : dekh Mishti, baat samajhne ki koshish karo teri shadi ki bahu kharche hai. haath mein extra paise aajaye tho kya problem hai?
P : dadi is right. Veer would feel bad if we dont have ruhaan in our home

Veer comes in and Ansh is about to say Mishti doesnt want R in their home, Radhika interrupts and says he can join whenever he wants to 
Veer says thats fantastic. he is my friend and it would be good if he stays with you guys. Mishti also can be tension free after marriage that he is with you. just in case you guys need something? ( I dont get this! isn't pari there? she is just 2 yrs younger, isn't she?)
Ansh is happy and says thanks to Veer

Mishti unhappy

Pari stalking R lol Arnav asks her if Ruhaan is really going to stay with them. she says yes, Ansh is also happy since he is getting bored staying at home alone all the time
Arnav : when does Ansh stay at home all the time that he gets bored, and i am there to give him company??
Pari walks behind Arnav

Mishti and Pari in their room,  costume changed
Mishti says no one cares to listen to me. One day everyone would understand that it was a bad decision to let him stay at home, Pari quietly listens. what magic did he do that dadi isn't listening. how can we share the house with an unknown person? shouldn't we think before we do something? she is angry and says everyone will repent one day that you guys should have listened to me, and walks into the washroom

Radhika asks Pari to join her to distribute sweets
Pari says take Ansh along
Radhika says you do your work later.  Ansh isnt around.
So basically its only Mishti and Arnav at home

Arnav tries to hammer some nails to the wall in his room(who allows so many nails on the wall ?? that too PG ke liye?? I'll get a heartstoke if someone does it to my home)
hammer is broke, and looks for someone to help. cant find dadi.. he sees the pics of kunal, dida, ishaan and mauli and feels bad... May be for the girls? or may be he is parentless too? i didnt get what to take from his expression there. But he looked sad

Mishti walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped. the bedroom door is open(Oh Gosh!! )
she notices Ruhaan and is shocked. cant she just close the door?
R sees her and they have an eyelock?? Mishti looks shocked/surprised??
Episode ends with both their faces split on the screen, Ruhaan is mesmerized, Mishti - i dont know the expression

Precap: Ruhaan is laid down on the bed and has the tissue with Mishti's lipstick mark in his hand, recalls her kissing him, about to throw the tissue but stops himself.
Ansh tells Ruhaan that Mishti doesnt want you to stay here, dont know why she doesnt like you
Pari tells Arnav, that guys is fine to me. but dont know why for Mishti, problem matlab Ruhaan. he is just bothered about his work, not sure what problem Mishti has with him
Arnav asks Pari, why do you like him? she says he is veer's friend, so must be good. Arnava says - sirf is liye? Pari says - cute bhi hai 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

Epi starts with Pari staring at Ruhaan and Arnav giving the class of champagne(is it??) that Su gave him yesterday, and Pari dirnks it and chokes. It has a ring in it.

Ruhaan comes to her rescue pats her hard on the back and she feels better., Arnav walks off She screams at Arnav saying what did you mix in my drink, i was about to die. He says i dont know, Bua gave me the drink and i gave it to you. Pari says will you not check before giving it to me? Agar mujhe kuch ho jata to?? and walks away(following Ruhaan). Poor thing, Arnav stands still there and keeps calling out to her.

Su makes her entry saying "Laal Tamatar"(i'm seriously fed up with this lady now. It's no more fun), kya hua? pari ko ring pasand ayi? he says you should have atleast told me if you are doing such a thing, he is as frustrated as i am with this idea. Su says "Kya? she didn't check the glass before drinking? many people proposed to me but kabhi ring meri gale mein nahi atki. teri love story mein hi aisa kyu hota hai?"

Ruhaan drinking alone, Veer joins in and says you started alone, you should have called me for company..
V : calls mishti and asks if she wants a drink? she says NO(Thank God someone said no to drink in these 6 episodes)
veer continues - aisa kuch nahi hoga, mera liye there is no difference. i wont stop mishti from doing anything after the wedding, and i bet jis din tujhe mishti jaise ladki milegi, shaadi ke liye inkar nahi karega
R : is that so? turns to mishti and asks - is he right? jis din mujhe aap jaise ladki mil jaye, mujhe, isse shadi karleni chahiye

V : Pari dost nahi, mishti ki behen. is function ki puri decor pari ne ki hai, jaise mishti chahti hai

P and R shake hands, Paru says i thought you are the wedding photographer of the ladkewale, sorry

R : jaise you thought i was a gunda type when we met for the first time and i thought you were an event organizer(isn't she one?) and then says when i saw you for the first time, tho.. recalls pari misthi dancing with the stripper and Ruhaan mistook Pari to be Veer's fiancee
P; tho?

Su joins and asks R to click her pics so she can upload on SM. Veer joins R and Su

M goes to R and asks what he wants , R excuses himself. She says i'm sorry i wont. ok, guys there is a very close proximity here which wasn't needed
R asks what were you asking infront of everyone? what do you mean by meri jaisi ladki

M says i was just completing a dare and there is no other intention that day(like in a very rude way)
she say if you feel that you can go tell veer about what happened, no prob.. i'll tell him myself and i am sure he wouldn't react. coz he loves me, he will understand it was just a peck(OH GOD! Seriously?? )

Pari with a beer bottle in the garden near the camp fire, sees R's camera and sees pic, without his permission. sees the little girl's pictures.
R notices it and says isnt it bad manners to take someone else's things without asking, and snatches the camera. Beer spills on her dress

P nods nothing

V sees M and asks where were you. Ansh(hamara laadla) enters the scene and hugs veer and says thanks Jeej, abhi tak i was with these 3 ladies. then you came, now there is someone else who can understand. You come once in a while but he will stay with us always.
M asks who are you talking about? Veer says Ruhaan is going to stay with you. Radhika allowed him to stay as a PG

everyone is called for family pics. R clicks the pics. Mishti and Pari feel awkward? or in love? R takes a lot of pics..

Radhika : par kyu? he is veer's friend and he gave 4 motnhs rent as advance. he said he will shift if he gets a flat for rent. and you know a single guy wouldn't get an accomodation easily

Radhika : dekh Mishti, baat samajhne ki koshish karo teri shadi ki bahu kharche hai. haath mein extra paise aajaye tho kya problem hai?

Veer comes in and Ansh is about to say Mishti doesnt want R in their home, Radhika interrupts and says he can join whenever he wants to
Veer says thats fantastic. he is my friend and it would be good if he stays with you guys. Mishti also can be tension free after marriage that he is with you. just in case you guys need something? ( I dont get this! isn't pari there? she is just 2 yrs younger, isn't she?)

Mishti unhappy

Pari stalking R lol Arnav asks her if Ruhaan is really going to stay with them. she says yes, Ansh is also happy since he is getting bored staying at home alone all the time
Arnav : when does Ansh stay at home all the time that he gets bored, and i am there to give him company??
Pari walks behind Arnav

Mishti and Pari in their room, costume changed
Mishti says no one cares to listen to me. One day everyone would understand that it was a bad decision to let him stay at home, Pari quietly listens. what magic did he do that dadi isn't listening. how can we share the house with an unknown person? shouldn't we think before we do something? she is angry and says everyone will repent one day that you guys should have listened to me, and walks into the washroom

Radhika says you do your work later. Ansh isnt around.

Arnav tries to hammer some nails to the wall in his room(who allows so many nails on the wall ?? that too PG ke liye?? I'll get a heartstoke if someone does it to my home)
hammer is broke, and looks for someone to help. cant find dadi.. he sees the pics of kunal, dida, ishaan and mauli and feels bad... May be for the girls? or may be he is parentless too? i didnt get what to take from his expression there. But he looked sad

Mishti walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped. the bedroom door is open(Oh Gosh!! )
Episode ends with both their faces split on the screen, Ruhaan is mesmerized, Mishti - i dont know the expression

Precap: Ruhaan is laid down on the bed and has the tissue with Mishti's lipstick mark in his hand, recalls her kissing him, about to throw the tissue but stops himself.
Ansh tells Ruhaan that Mishti doesnt want you to stay here, dont know why she doesnt like you
Pari tells Arnav, that guys is fine to me. but dont know why for Mishti, problem matlab Ruhaan. he is just bothered about his work, not sure what problem Mishti has with him
Arnav asks Pari, why do you like him? she says he is veer's friend, so must be good. Arnava says - sirf is liye? Pari says - cute bhi hai

Thanks for the detailed update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sweetzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poiu123

Thanks for the detailed update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
Silpa20 thumbnail

P; tho?

P nods nothing

Mishti unhappy

Pari walks behind Arnav

Mishti and Pari in their room,  costume changed

Radhika says you do your work later.  Ansh isnt around.

thanks for the detailed updates ๐Ÿค—it takes lot of time.Reminds me if ritz updates.๐Ÿ˜Š

Mishti saying everybody will regret not listening to her indicates something it seems.

Omg beer scenes๐Ÿ˜†

From just update i feel that mishti in towel scene was unnecessary.Why she didn't lock the door ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Seems pari is falling for ruhaan.

sweetzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silpa91

thanks for the detailed updates ๐Ÿค—it takes lot of time.Reminds me if ritz updates.๐Ÿ˜Š

Mishti saying everybody will regret not listening to her indicates something it seems.

Omg beer scenes๐Ÿ˜†

From just update i feel that mishti in towel scene was unnecessary.Why she didn't lock the door ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Seems pari is falling for ruhaan.

No thanks ๐Ÿค—

Seriously, reminded me of Ritz today ! I Miss her๐Ÿ˜ญ

bold - true, it signifies something. everybody includes Veer too ๐Ÿ˜†

It is quite evident. Ruhaan fell for Mishti, Pari is falling Ruhaan. Mishti is about to fall for Ishaan. Did i miss any tense ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail

No thanks  ๐Ÿค—

Seriously, reminded me of Ritz today ! I Miss her๐Ÿ˜ญ

bold - true, it signifies something. everybody includes Veer too ๐Ÿ˜†

It is quite evident. Ruhaan fell for Mishti, Pari is falling Ruhaan. Mishti is about to fall for Ishaan. Did i miss any tense ? ๐Ÿ˜†

love triangles are forming๐Ÿ˜†
Veer mishti ruhaan

Pari arnav ruhaan

Koi reh to nahi gaya๐Ÿ˜†