Episode Discussion Thread - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I'll watch only for flashbacks😕 but may be late, and no consistency😆
Today we got a glimpse of Mauhaan wedding 😊.Mishti was remembering it.Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
So Mishti has got a huge influence of her past which I sensed today.. 
Quick update - 

Girls continue the bachelorette and su notices the 2 guys, throws chappal at ruhaan
Next day, the girls, arnav and su are in a coffee shop and they all have a hangover but su. Pari gets a call and arnav takes her along. She was about the slip and bua and Mish gives ishaara to each other as if they know something is cooking between arnav and Pari.

As they leave su dares Mish to kiss the guy, she didn't want to, but when su says your Dadi brought you up like too sanskari, she agrees and goes to kiss him. 

Radhika gives mauli's jewelry to pari and asks her to give it to Mishti to wear on her engagement. Pari feels bad that her mom didn't get that respect/place in the family( this is what I felt, coz she touched her locket when radhika speaks about mauli). Emotional scene about how Mishti would adjust in her new home

Pari by mistake gave an add in the classified that they need a boy for pg, whereas they needed a girl. Arnav gets those calls, and he gives the phone to ansh to handle it since he had been answering since morning  😆

Mishti thinks about her kissing ruhaan and is upset that she shouldn't have done that. Veer comes home and asks her what happened. She asks how his bachelorette was and if they had girls stripping ? He says of course it was just like yours. 

She asks what if she kissed someone at the party. .he says it doesn't matter, but after marriage she is only his.

Pari calls mishti and hands over mauli's jewelry to wear during the engagement. Mish is emotional and remembers mauhaan wedding. This was the best part of the episode

Mishti sitting near the pool thinking about ruhaan and veer's words, drinking beer😆 ruhaan comes and takes a sip and says it's mild😆

Mishti warns him to back off and then the precap scene. He walks forward and misht takes a back step. Symbolic eh!! 

Veer is shown walking towards them and the screen freezes on veer on one side and ruhaan and mishti on the other

Precap - veer comes and kisses Mish on her cheek and says he hasn't even touched a girl in his bachelorette. 

Veer asks radhika if his friend came to meet her, for pg. She says no, and then Ruhaan gives the sweet dabba to radhika. She is shocked thinking who is he
Edited by sweetzzz - 5 years ago
It's very difficult to write the update yaar! Ritzuuu my respect for you increased, how deligently you wrote it for us everyday, that too in detail🤗
Thanks for the update sweetz😊
I watched only few seconds wedding fb.
OMG Mauhaan wedding 😊 . Good Mishti felt bad about kissing some one else.
Originally posted by sweetzzz

It's very difficult to write the update yaar! Ritzuuu my respect for you increased, how deligently you wrote it for us everyday, that too in detail 🤗
Yes it needs time  and effort to give detailed updates like ritz used to do.Love her for doing that for us😃
Thanks sweetzz for the quick update 😊 and yes, Ritzu has been amazing with her detailed updates, every single time
No thanks guys! I was just excited when I saw our lovelies in the epi, though it was for a couple of secs. 
Yeh haal dekho hamari.. we were expecting an epi full of them and now getting happy with a few secs😆😆
Originally posted by sweetzzz

No thanks guys! I was just excited when I saw our lovelies in the epi, though it was for a couple of secs.

Yeh haal dekho hamari.. we were expecting an epi full of them and now getting happy with a few secs😆😆

True story! 😆