Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Gajra Devi kabhi sudhroge nai aap

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
This post is only for gajra devi and her team ðŸ˜›

It is just 2 episode old new season but  gajra devi is going in FF and without developing pari ,mishti and rest of the characters ,family life , career , siblings bond , she just started with attraction/love at first sight drama.

In very first episode of S2 they mentioned mishti/pari is having event management company than explore their career side too . Both are very young girls so you can explore different sides of their life.

All characters are under developed and writers already started with attraction drama ðŸ¤¢

It seems like writer has only one motive for S2 which is again only about strong attraction and not at all organically developed love story .

If agenda is to prove that fatal attractions are always divine and correct as jazzbat galat nai hota than writers team have to write organically developed love story and not such strong attraction based FF love story .

Season 1 was disaster because of FF love story of kunan which is divine according to writers in season 2. Here also divine love stories are shaping on the basis of fatal attractions only . Ruhaan and pari have already boarded for fatal attraction journey , please save these characters and write something beyond than this fatal attractions.

In gajra kottari show jazzbatt = Fatal Attraction and than writer team will claim it as divine love . 

Now you are on web , yaha to TRP aunties wala kachra mat dikhao. Seems like character consistency is not your cup of tea. Just yesterday pari was having commitment phobia and today so easily she felt strong attraction for random guy who just help to reach till petrol pump. So many guys are doing same kind of help to girls on road but you use it for fatal attraction😆

Ek he ghisa pita chudi bindi wala fatal attraction dikhate rahoge kya ?! I can sense on this speed with teenagewala strong attraction, may be one of couple will be in bed within a month😆😆

Please respect standard of web series . Most web series have consistent characters with very well developed story. Please go and watch web series and stop this trp aunties wala crap on web.
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess this season is only of 3 months so fast forward. . Gajra has done same things illogical in S1 as well. ..as of Pari and Ruhaan both I guess have string attraction, Pari for Ruhaan and Ruhaan for Mishti. .love isn't possible just in a day and I don't believe in love at first sight.. It can be attraction and infatuation but not love
sweet_tania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Squadmishali

I guess this season is only of 3 months so fast forward. . Gajra has done same things illogical in S1 as well. ..as of Pari and Ruhaan both I guess have string attraction, Pari for Ruhaan and Ruhaan for Mishti. .love isn't possible just in a day and I don't believe in love at first sight.. It can be attraction and infatuation but not love

Agree it is clearly looking like fatal attraction and not love . I hope she spares all the character from this fatal attraction nonsense . Feeling bad for characters.

Even if it is only of 3 month , writer should have ability to write it in consistent manner and should develop her all characters properly .

Every time she butchered characters and make tamasha(fun) of relations due to her inability.
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Agree it is clearly looking like fatal attraction and not love . I hope she spares all the character from this fatal attraction nonsense . Feeling bad for characters.

Even if it is only of 3 month , writer should have ability to write it in consistent manner and should develop her all characters properly .

Every time she butchered characters and make tamasha(fun) of relations due to her inability.

It's too much expectation we have from Gajra, hope she doesn't disappoint us this time.. Hope she gives us proper logic behind every couple and then give logical ending. .Coz tired of this Jazzbaat crap, they can show Jazzbaat logically too... Viewers will understand if u fall in love and out of love but give proper reasoning atleast 
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Is S2 only for 3 months?

Yes
sweet_tania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Squadmishali

It's too much expectation we have from Gajra, hope she doesn't disappoint us this time.. Hope she gives us proper logic behind every couple and then give logical ending. .Coz tired of this Jazzbaat crap, they can show Jazzbaat logically too... Viewers will understand if u fall in love and out of love but give proper reasoning atleast 

Yes it is too much to expect from gajra , problem is she wants to sing jazzbat song in every season but always serve jazzbati crap in place of showing logical jazzbat .proper reasoning was always missing in season 1 too .Still i can't digest kunan divine saga . Writer is still busy in proving it divine using nandini name here and there in season 2. 

Be ready for again jazzbati crap without head and tail🤢
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's too much to expect from Gajra. Hope she spares at least Mata Rani this time. No divine interventions plz... can't take it. Just giving it a try for the amazing actors. Edited by Frozen11 - 5 years ago
Squadmishali thumbnail
I had decided I won't watch this show but the first episode kept me hooked and going of S2
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's the problem with Gajra na. Character development is less. Falling for juzzbaat happens at jet speed.
It makes the viewers disconnect.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i cant believe she is the same woman who wrote balika vadhu  gajra sathiya gayi hai ðŸ˜†