Purva, you made a huge mistake & The Raaz of Rahul!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys! 
Mahashivratri turned out to be a mahasyappa for the Tripathi family, as usual. ðŸ˜†

Honestly, I was quite disappointed with Purva. Even if she thought Vedant knew about Rahul being at his hospital, she could have asked him instead of running away. Or at least waited for the puja to end. Disappearing in the middle of the puja was such a disservice to Vedant and Dadi. ðŸ˜•

As Vedant rightly said, he is the man who stood by Purva when no one was with her and he has no reason to keep her away from Rahul. He is not the type of person to use deception to get his way. 

I don't get Pankhuri's deal either. Why did she put the thought that Vedant knew about Rahul into Purva's head? ðŸ˜¡ If she so believes in her love for Vedant, why not just tell Purva about it? I am sure Purva would gladly step away for her sister. Here, she is just doing Purva dirty and landing her in trouble with her vow of silence. Annoying.

I think Purva really needs to make up for this. She has disappointed Dadi and Vedant. 

Also, what do you guys think is the Raaz of Rahul? One thing is clear that he definitely led Purva on and never intended to marry her, but why is he back now? If it is really him, that is. Could it be Bua and Babuji behind this?