Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Anyone else missing them? I really miss Shakti and Aditi in the show . Hope they come back soon with new project opposite each other😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
count me in
I am missing them like crazy
i want them back in a new show together again
they are fire hot couple be it in chemistry or performance
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

count me in

I am missing them like crazy
i want them back in a new show together again
they are fire hot couple be it in chemistry or performance

I so badly miss them too,hope they come back together soon
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I miss them too. Chances are very slim that they'll be back together. I think Ekta would have noticed Aditi's talent since it was the talk of town, and someone like Ekta scouts such talent... this is why I feel that Aditi's next might be with EK. Although, as much as I'd love to see Shaditi in a show together, I'm not going to get hopeful that they will be cast opposite each other again. πŸ˜­
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Trust me I badly wanna see them together too opposite each other!!!😭😭 That's why I was watching old epis yesterday...I need them back together but chances are so loww yaar
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I miss them too. Chances are very slim that they'll be back together. I think Ekta would have noticed Aditi's talent since it was the talk of town, and someone like Ekta scouts such talent... this is why I feel that Aditi's next might be with EK. Although, as much as I'd love to see Shaditi in a show together, I'm not going to get hopeful that they will be cast opposite each other again.  😭

It would be great opportunity for Aditi, but personally I'm not fan of ektas regressive shows.. 
Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: rmahi25

Trust me I badly wanna see them together too opposite each other!!! 😭😭 That's why I was watching old epis yesterday...I need them back together but chances are so loww yaar

Yes agreed chances are really low, but hope they really are casted opposite each other sometime
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Squadmishali

It would be great opportunity for Aditi, but personally I'm not fan of ektas regressive shows.. 

at least she doesn't write bull shit like gajra n give shitty ending to a season...her characters are well written with monologues...you will understand why each character does this n that...she will show the process of falling in love the 2nd time if first love falls out...she doesn't flip flop...she makes it clear who is the FL true love n commitment

she will definitely not show rain dance and ehsaan becomes love in few mins after FL dreaming abt ex...even if she needs to show...she will show the process how it happened

she definitely will not screw up the main leads n utiliise their chemistry to maximum

lastly...her male characters are beautifully written than even her irritating FL

lastly she cares a damn abt polls..fandom wars n bashing...she will do what the story demands n never change anything

thats why she is queen of television...all her shows are on trps charts online n on charts in top 10...even her web series are beautifully written

if s1 was handle by her...the show would have been something else and gone to another level...

Squadmishali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

at least she doesn't write bull shit like gajra n give shitty ending to a season...her characters are well written with monologues...you will understand why each character does this n that...she will show the process of falling in love the 2nd time if first love falls out...she doesn't flip flop...she makes it clear who is the FL true love n commitment

she will definitely not show rain dance and ehsaan becomes love in few mins after FL dreaming abt ex...even if she needs to show...she will show the process how it happened

she definitely will not screw up the main leads n utiliise their chemistry to maximum

lastly...her male characters are beautifully written than even her irritating FL

lastly she cares a damn abt polls..fandom wars n bashing...she will do what the story demands n never change anything

thats why she is queen of television...all her shows are on trps charts online n on charts in top 10...even her web series are beautifully written

if s1 was handle by her...the show would have been something else and gone to another level...

This I very much agree with, but kasauti zindagi ki S1 was really confusing as I really didn't understand whom did prerna actually loved.. Like she stayed with Bajaj and united with Anurag in heaven 
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Squadmishali

This I very much agree with, but kasauti zindagi ki S1 was really confusing as I really didn't understand whom did prerna actually loved.. Like she stayed with Bajaj and united with Anurag in heaven 

she stayed committed to bajaj n loved only anurag...

bajaj has supported prerna in every step...he gave his name as father to sneha...she indebted to him and she chose commitment adjust n compromise with love and committed to him till the end

but her heart n soul only loves anurag...thats why she united with anurag in heaven

love n commitment comes hand in hand...true but at the same there is difference b/w love n commitment...thats what kzk 1

she stay committed to bajaj but loved only anurag...she fulfill all her duties as a wife to bajaj but she only loved anurag...the only man she loved anurag basu

its sums to you know what i am talking abtπŸ˜‰