Drunk- AkshAn OS

Posted: 5 years ago

Drunk

Hi all. I actually thought to post this OS quite later(since most wanted me to post an OS based on the track with Akshat being released from jail) Then I realised more than the idea I had for Akshat being released from jail this OS suits the current track more.

This OS will be continued from the episode where Guddan gets drunk. But here it's not Guddan, but Akshat who will be the one to get drunk.

As Rawat was about to go to his room, Guddan stops him.

Guddan: Rawat Jii Aap Aise Kyun Kar Rahe Ho?! Jindal Saab Aap Par Kitna Bharosa Karta Hai. Agar Usse Pata Chala Ke Aap Iss Ghar Main Kis Maksaath Ke Liye Aaye Ho Usse Bohot Dhukh Hoga.

Rawat: Mujhe Isse Koyi Fark Nahi Parta. Uss Aadmi Ne Mere Behen Ka Khoon Kiya. Akshat Jindal Ko Main Saaza De Kar Hi Rahunga.

Guddan: You are wrong. Akshat Jii can never kill Antra Jii. He dearly loved her. You must have some misconception!

Rawat: Mujhe Koyi Galat Fehmi Nahi Hui Hai Guddan Jii. Mujhe Yakeen Hai Ke Akshat Jindal Hi Meri Behen Ki Khooni Hai.

Guddan: Baas Bohot Hua! Enough of saying Jindal Saab has killed Antra Jii. He hasn't killed her understand!!!

Rawat: Aap Ke Kehne Se Satya Nahi Badal Jayega Guddan Jii..

Guddan: Bilkul Sahi Kahan Apne Rawat Jii. Kyunki Saach Toh Yeh Hai Jindal Saab Nirdosh Hai. I know how much he loves Antra Jii. Infact I have never seen a husband so dearly loving and respecting his deceased wife. Antra Jii must be so lucky that Akshat Jii loved her. Akshat Jii is so lovely after all.

Rawat: Baas Bohot Hogaya Aapka Akshat Darshan. Yeh Jo Akshat Jindal Kar Raha Hai Saab Dikhawaya Hai. Voh Akshat Jindal Meri Behen se Pyaar Hi Nahi Karta. Varna Voh Kyun Marta Mere Behen Ko. Kyun Dusra Shaadi Karta Aap Se. Guddan Jii Aab Toh Mujhe Aap Ka Parwa Ho Raha Hai. Kahi Aap Ke Jaan Ko Khatra Toh Nahi Hai.

Guddan: You no need to worry about me. Akshat Jii won't let anything happen to me. He has always been there for me. He have saved my life so many times. He stood up for my reputation. I am lucky that Jindal Saab is my husband. And yes about Jindal Saab marrying again, let me tell you one thing Rawat Jii he married me only to fulfill Antra Jii's last wish to get remarried, understand.

Rawat is surprised.

Rawat: Antra Ka Aakhri Khwaish...Aise Kaise Ho Sakta Hai...Iska Matlaab Akshat Jindal Ne Pehle Hi Mere Behen Ko Marne Ka Plan Kiya Hoga. Par Antra Majboor Thi Isliye Mujhe Kuch Nahi Keh Payi.

Guddan: Hogaya Aapka. Just stop saying that Akshat Jii has killed Antra. He hasn't killed her! No matter what, you are so desperate to prove him as a killer. I will prove his innocence to you. This is Guddan Akshat Jindal's promise to you

Rawat: Baara Bharosa Karte Ho Aap Apne PatiDev Par Guddan Jii?!

Guddan: You have no idea how good Akshat Jii is. He may not express it but his eyes clearly says how much he trust his loved ones. Please don't cheat him like this. He will be really hurt. If he gets to know that you doubt him for Antra Jii's murder he will be really hurt. And one more thing Rawat Jii, just because he couldn't save Antra Jii doesn't mean he murdered her. You better get this clear. The guy who always considered himself perfect has confessed that not able to save his first wife as his biggest mistake. This shows how much he loved Antra Jii.

Rawat: Guddan Jii Aap Ke Aankhe Main Jo Patti Lagaya Hai Akshat Jindal Ne Voh Aapko Kholna Padega. Aapko Pata Hai Na, Ke Aapke Iss Ghar Main Aane Ka Aasli Maqsaad Kya Tha Aur Agar Aap Mere Jaanch Padataal Ke Beech Aate Ho Phir Main Aapko Jel Bhej Sakta Hoon.

Guddan: Mujhe Isse Koyi Fark Nahi Parta. To prove Akshat Jii's innocence if I have to go to jail, I will happily do that. He has done a lot for me. He is a very good hearted person. He is very innocent too. Rawat Jii you are not doing the right thing by putting blame on Akshat Jii. Akshat Jii may show himself as a tough guy but inside he is really soft. He has always respect ladies. About Antra Jii he loved her so forget about killing, he never even hurt her. Yes, I admit I may have came to this house to help you find evidence against Akshat Jii, but now I will find evidence that will prove Akshat Jii's innocence.

Rawat: Aap Toh Iss Shadi Ke Mane Ke Liye Tayaar Bhi Nahi The Phir Achanak Kya Hogaya. Kahi Aapko Akshat Jindal Se Pyaar Toh Nahi Hogaya?

Guddan: Pyaar Hai Ya Nahi Yeh Mujhe Nahi Paata Par Bharosa Zaroor Hai.

The entire conversation was overheard by none other than Akshat. He was teary eyed hearing that. As Guddan walked away, he hid behind the pillar. As she was out of the sight, he came out and looked on. He went to his room.

He never expected Vikram and Guddan could do something like that. Vikram thinks that he killed Antra. But how does he explain to Vikram he didn't kill Antra and what made him think so? Just because he could not save her? Akshat recalled about Antra's accident! He closed his eyes tightly.

And as for Guddan, she came to this house after their marriage, not just to protect her sister but also to find evidences against him?! He doesn't know if he should trust Guddan further or not, or should he speak to Guddan once? At the same time, she is against Rawat now just to prove him innocent? What he should do now?

He poured alcohol in his glass and started gulping down after recalling every sentence Rawat said agaisnt him and accused him of Antra's murderer. He also recalled how Guddan confessed that she has came to find evidence against Akshat but now she will prove his innocence?! His question is why is that girl doing so much for him? He also recalled how he insulted Guddan. His mind says to not trust Guddan as she was against him initially, but his heart says to trust Guddan after all she is doing so much for him.

Guddan is climbing downstairs, Durga and Dadi comes there.

Dadi: Guddan you won't help us in making laddoos...

As Guddan is about to say something,

Durga: Let it be Dadi. How can she make Ladoos? Her attention is somewhere else. She won't be able to do it.

Dadi: Guddan Beta is everything okay?

Guddan: Everything is okay Dadi. I was about to come to help you all out in making laddoos.

Dadi: Let's go then.

Guddan made laddoos along with Dadi and the Bahus. Guddan was lost minded and thinking how to prove Akshat's innocence and whether she should soeak to Akshat regarding that. Durga looked at her.

Durga: (in her mind) Guddan looks so tensed. I wonder what she has messed up now.

Akshat has gulped down bottles and he is fully drunk now. He moves with difficulty and walks to Antra's potrait.

Akshat: You think I killed you?! No I didn't. Then why does your brother think I killed you!

Akshat: I am sorry I could not save you. Please forgive me.

Akshat folds his hands.

Akshat: You know that Guddan thinks I am innocent. She has trust on me. She is even ready to go to jail for me. Why is she doing so much for me?! I have not done anything for her. I never kept her happy. Then why?

Akshat is talking while drunk, and Perv is walking to his room and he notices Akshat drunk.

Perv: (amazed) Akshat Jindal and drunk?! This is gonna be interesting.

Perv is about to go to his room, he gets an idea and smirks.

Perv: (in his mind) Well this can be Akshat Jindal's last day too. Perv this is the chance. Make full use of it.

Perv starts his drama by knocking the door.

Perv: AJ may I come in?

Akshat looks at Perv.

Akshat: What is that idiot doing?!

Perv comes in.

Perv: AJ actually...

Akshat comes and scolds Perv.

Akshat: (smacking Perv's head with each sentence)You are a pervet. You are a loser. You are a zero. You are a stupid. You are not worthy to be a police inspector. It's my mistake!

Perv gets angry as he had enough of AJ smacking his head and he fists his hand in anger. Perv acts smiling.

Perv: (acting scared and smiling) From when you started joking AJ?

Perv acts to smell.

Perv: Are you drunk?

Akshat: How does that matter to you?

Perv: Actually...Saasu Maa has called you near the poolside. She wants to tell you something important. That's why she is looking for you.

Akshat: Are you saying the truth?

Perv: Yes AJ why will I lie?

Akshat: Okay fine, you are Saru Bahu's brother and Siddhi's husband that's why I will listen to you. If not I never trust you. Excuse me.

Akshat is about to walk.

Perv: You need help?

Akshat: Get lost!(shoving Perv)

Akshat goes. Perv smirks.

Perv: You were right AJ. You should not have trusted me. Now you see what I do.

Perv smirks.

In the poolside,
Akshat goes to the poolside. He is looking for Guddan.

Akshat: Guddan! Guddan!!!

Akshat stumbles.

Akshat: Aab Main Khud Sidha Nahi Chal Sakta Hoon. Guddan Ke Saath Rehne Ka Asar Hain Yeh. I have to talk to her too.

Perv comes there. As Akshat is standing near the pool looking for Guddan, Perv makes use of the opportunity and pushes him into the pool. Akshat falls down in the pool before he could see Perv's face.

Since he is not fully in his sense, he is struggling in the water and starts to drown.

Perv: Now people will think due to excess drinking Akshat slipped into the pool and died. Poor Akshat Jindal.

Perv went away. Guddan comes back from making ladoo yawning.

Guddan: Finally the laddoos are made. Now I can go to sleep.

As Guddan is about to sleep, she sees Akshat struggling in the pool.

Guddan: Akshat!!!!

Guddan throws her blanket and she runs as fast as she can. She jumps into the pool to save Akshat without thinking.

Guddan swims and manages to hold Akshat who is unconscious. Guddan manages to lift him with difficulty and she quickly makes him lie on the bed that Akshat set up for Guddan near the pool side.

She presses his chest to make sure all the water come out. But it doesnt work. Guddan panicks and she recalls how Akshat saved her life when she drowned into the pool.

Guddan: Now this is the only option to save Akshat Jii.

Guddan goes close to Akshat. At first she was very uncomfortable. But she knew she had to do it. She closed her eyes and presses her lips against his lips to give him CPR. Akshat starts coughing and gains consciousness.

Guddan: Are you okay?

Akshat nods and Guddan hugs him tightly and cries.

Guddan: What if anything would have happened to you?

Akshat: Nothing would happen to me. You won't let anything happen to me.

Guddan gets light smell of alcohol.

Guddan: If you can't take it why do you drink so much? See still the smell is coming. Luckily I was here if not...Get up! Let me take you to the room.

Guddan gets up and as she is about to go, Akshat pulls her close to him. Guddan falls on his chest.

Akshat: Why do you care about me so much?

Guddan: What kind of question is this?

Akshat: I asked you. Why do you care so much about me?!

Guddan: If you care about me, why can't I?

Akshat pulls Guddan and rolls her to the bed, he is on top of her. He holds her by her waist. Guddan is scared.

Akshat: When we never shared a normal relationship, then why do you trust me so much Guddan?!

Guddan: What has happened to you?

Akshat: You came here to find evidences against me right! Then why don't you do that?! Why are proving my innocence now?

Guddan: You know everything...

Akshat: I overheard everything. But you know what's the truth. I tell you. I could not save my Antra but I didn't kill her...

Guddan: I know Jindal Saab you can never kill Antra Jii.

Akshat: I am fed up of all this. I can't take the burden of not saving Antra in my heart anymore. You should have just let me die in the pool.

Guddan covered his mouth.

Guddan: You said you don't like to hear about death and now you yourself...this is not done! Have you thought about the family? Dadi, your sons, daughter-in-laws, I...

Guddan gets quiet.

Akshat: Why should I think about you? Just because you are my wife.

Guddan is silent. She didnt know what to answer.

Guddan: Jindal Saab, you are not in your sense now. We will talk about this later.

Akshat: No, I have to talk about this Guddan. Don't stop me.

Akshat: I don't understand one thing, most of the time you end up getting insulted but still you stay silent, why? But when it comes to someone pointing fingers on me, you can't tolerate that?! Kahi Tumhe Mujhse...

Guddan: Nothing like that Jindal Saab...I respect you. And you are my husband. It is the duty of a wife to protect their husband.

Akshat: Why are you ruining your life for me Guddan?! What have I done such?

Guddan: You were there for me when I needed someone, I have to be there for you now.

Akshat: You trust me so much?

Guddan nods.

Akshat: Guddan, I don't know why and how, but my heart is melting for you. I am trying to stop myself but somehow I am falling for you..

Guddan: Look...(not knowing what to answer)

Akshat: Guddan, (sides her hair to her ear)

Akshat: I love you Guddan!!

Guddan gets emotional hearing this and this melts her.

Guddan: (teary eyed) Akshat...

Akshat: You will never leave me right!

Guddan: (nodding no) Never...

Akshat: Promise?!

Guddan: Promise...

Akshat came close to Guddan, Guddan tried her best to control herself but somehow she gave in and they both share a kiss and ends up getting intimate. They lost control and broke all boundaries between them as two souls became one.

The end.

Well, I always had this idea of Akshat getting to know the entire truth of Rawat and Guddan's connection and Guddan's purpose to come in this house initially and along with that I also wanted Akshat to know how Guddan trusts him a lot and do anything for him. Basically I had this idea on my mind for a very long time, just made some slight changes after knowing about yesterday's episode.
If you all were expecting a drunk Akshat to do some fun like Guddan did, I am sorry if I disappointed here. And as for the ending, I don't know how I ended up writing this ending πŸ˜†

As for the other ideas I have, the 2 years leap story I have on my mind will be a two shot and Akshat being released from jail will be a three shot.
I will post the 2 year leap two shot soon, then I will post Akshat being released from jail three shots. But after yesterday's episode, I made some changes in the story I had in my mind and decided to convert it to a three shot instead of one shot(moreover most wanted to read that story the most) and will take some time to post the three shots.
Excited to read ur stories... πŸ˜Š
Nice os jo
Really like it 

Hope like your story akshat forgive guddan 

And accept her

Eagerly  waiting for your other stories
Loved it 
actually if akshat had fun same like guddu then it seems to be weird it doesnt suit him all rather i would prefer this emotional Aj if ever he gets drunk...
afterall unlike in the show he trusted guddu 
excited for ur other stories plz update soon
Nice one 
Continue soon β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Nice OS
Loved the concept
Originally posted by Akshata2010

Excited to read ur stories...😊

Thank u 😊 Hope u will like those πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Angelsanvika08

Nice os jo
Really like it

Hope like your story akshat forgive guddan

And accept her

Eagerly waiting for your other stories

Glad u liked it. Akshat shld have forgave Guddan in the show. I m so disappointed he didnt 😭 I will try to post the other stories as soon as possible
Originally posted by Kammy02

Loved it
actually if akshat had fun same like guddu then it seems to be weird it doesnt suit him all rather i would prefer this emotional Aj if ever he gets drunk...
afterall unlike in the show he trusted guddu
excited for ur other stories plz update soon

Thank u 😊 Yes Akshat having fun like Guddan does seems a bit weird πŸ˜† I felt I could have wrote this OS better πŸ˜† In the show he shld have trusted Guddan, I didn't expect that from AJ. I will try to update my other stories as soon as I can
Originally posted by DivyankaTD

Nice one
Continue soonβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u 😊 It's an OS though πŸ˜†