Season 2 - Frustration Thread - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

πŸ˜† Su and him belong together πŸ˜†

I am all in for this ship SuRu ship πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NainoMeinSapna

Gajra is a master at giving everyone babaji ka thullu! This is why I never wanted to watch S2 in the first place. Now I'm only watching it to make fun of it. Honestly, Gajra better not try to justify KuNan EMA in this season or I am boycotting. As soon as I get a whiff of EMA glorification I will be out! 

She has already started it in the Episode 1 ..Pari was saying Nandini was not wrong ..That one sentence is enough for Ppl to turn against her ..Thats what has been happening in SM
Originally posted by sweetzzz

Someone as strict as Silpa
meri kya tariff ki sweetzπŸ˜†
So these are the threads ritz was talking about.Mishti Ansh AT and  this comedy  one πŸ˜†I already joinedπŸ˜† Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Silpa91

So these are the threads ritz was talking about.Mishti Ansh AT and  this comedy  one πŸ˜†I already joinedπŸ˜†

Hahhhaa yea this one is for Jokers like Us πŸ˜†

isn't it good choice to not watch the comedy show 😳 🀣 πŸ˜› after witnessing 1st Distasteful kheer ..Dont bother Wat characters do ultimately it back fire on gajra 🀣 ..
Originally posted by Nandy141

Hahhhaa yea this one is for Jokers like Us  πŸ˜†

and i got late in joining πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vinnas

isn't it good choice to not watch the comedy show 😳 🀣 πŸ˜› after witnessing 1st Distasteful kheer ..Dont bother Wat characters do ultimately it back fire on gajra 🀣 ..
its best to take it as comedy show it will be fun no tension like beforeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Well will update you with funny happenings don't worry.

Today, Radhika danced with a male dancer/stripper.

And Pari fell in love at first sight so she dressed up in traditional clothes, earrings and bindi. Hinting at the comeback of Kheer (or Beer, which seems to be the choice of S2) πŸ˜†

What's wrong with bindi n being traditional?
Originally posted by Silpa91

So these are the threads ritz was talking about.Mishti Ansh AT and this comedy one
πŸ˜†I already joinedπŸ˜†

What threads are you guys talking about? Mereko bhi leke jaana re baba jidhar bhi ja rahe ho πŸ˜†