Kehne ko Humsafar Hain, S2, episode 12 not yet uploaded

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Any idea when are they going to upload Episode 12?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
None of the episodes are working on Vodafone play.
They are only uploading it on Alt Balaji app and Jio Cinema.

Jio Cinema has 15 episodes. I have seen all of them. Seems this season has more episodes, coz I don't think season finale is anywhere near. No one has posted anything abt the season finale.

I like that guy Poonam is hanging out with. I hope she does marry him. That would be another good angle to explore. Society's reactions to younger man/older woman, family's reaction, and how these 2 make it work.

Poonam really needs to move on. If not this guy, I hope they bring someone cool opposite Poonam. Maybe Samir Soni?
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

None of the episodes are working on Vodafone play.
They are only uploading it on Alt Balaji app and Jio Cinema.

Jio Cinema has 15 episodes. I have seen all of them. Seems this season has more episodes, coz I don't think season finale is anywhere near. No one has posted anything abt the season finale.

I like that guy Poonam is hanging out with. I hope she does marry him. That would be another good angle to explore. Society's reactions to younger man/older woman, family's reaction, and how these 2 make it work.

Poonam really needs to move on. If not this guy, I hope they bring someone cool opposite Poonam. Maybe Samir Soni?

Sameer soni is over used in ekta shows.. there are lots stars om ITV.. the that guy abhi is good so far.. unless they make it look like he's after poonams money.

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mumoos

Sameer soni is over used in ekta shows.. there are lots stars om ITV.. the that guy abhi is good so far.. unless they make it look like he's after poonams money.

I don't think he is after her money but the new promo suggests he wants a no strings attached relationship. She better refuse.😕
Suddenly I am getting weird vibes from him after seeing the new promo that's out today.

Also, which shows has Sameer appeared in?
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

I don't think he is after her money but the new promo suggests he wants a no strings attached relationship. She better refuse. 😕
Suddenly I am getting weird vibes from him after seeing the new promo that's out today.

Also, which shows has Sameer appeared in?

Beware si wafa n punch beat... sameer on alt series so far..

I am also getting weird vibes from abhi.  If it was gonna develop into something good they would've used s more famous actor, it's not like balaji is saving money..
Daebak thumbnail
Ya. Suddenly in the promo he is all about getting physical and having a good time.
I hope Poonam regains her sanity and says No. That guy is not good it seems.

I hope they get someone nice opposite Poonam in the next season. The way the show is raking in ratings, I m sure its gonna have 4-5 seasons.

Can we have a more active discussion forum here? IF should have separate groups for WebSeries like they have for shows. High time. Even the popular actors are moving to the web. IF is not keeping up.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the latest episode has Poonam going on a weekend trip with Abhi.
Abhi has promised not to even put a finger on her, unless she wants him to.
What do you guys think? Poonam will allow him to...?
I don't like this guy Abhi. He seem to be too sweet in front of Poonam which makes me more suspicious.

And Rohit! He is again gonna think that Ananya revealed everything to Harry!
And this Harry, why can't he first discuss his offer of help with Ananya? Why he has to go calling Rohit directly.