Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rose2015

How low will Satya go? No she is blackmailing her grandson to keep the engagement of Samar and Jaya a secret otherwise she will break up the little boy's parents marriage?

Disgusting is too nice a word to describe Satya. I hope that all her lies catch up with her and that her daughters want to have nothing to do with her. She should be on her knees asking for forgiveness after she has lost her license to practice law and sits in jail pondering where she went wrong.

By making Satya so bad, they are reaching a point on no redemption. Once Jaya knows her truth, how could she ever trust or believe her mother?

If they toned Satya down a bit, they could have continued with this bird-brained damad-saas tussle indefinitely.
Edited by Irshita - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sleepingdevil thumbnail
Why tf Samar can't give money to camera man?  And why can't he and Rama say all what Satya has done. Even Gandhi ji was a clever man who used tactics. What is this Satya Achan n all. 
Just go n tell everything. A seed of doubt is enough . Then proove things on recorder or something. But no! They have. To show everyone but not the vamp dumb. 
It has stretched too far. 
In real life,none of this happens. It's so irritating TBH.
Samar needs to move on,its high time. Love doesn't mean giving tests ,it also means letting go, if it is meant to happen she will come back. There is no need to show only Satya winning. Because,for a matter of fact that unreal. What goes down comes back to u
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's time for Samar to move on now. Forget about Jaya and Satya as there drama will never end.
sleepingdevil thumbnail
I think they should have exposed it using the drunk video. There was no need to introduce a love partner for Satya n let Jaya n samar marry on the mercy of Satya once again. N repeat the cycle.
N more u watch, u understand Jaya doesn't love samar
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the show is nearing its end.
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sleepingdevil

I think they should have exposed it using the drunk video. There was no need to introduce a love partner for Satya n let Jaya n samar marry on the mercy of Satya once again. N repeat the cycle.

N more u watch, u understand Jaya doesn't love samar

love partner for satya? when did that happen?

so here is a show where a strong independent single woman has become an egotistical tyrant who has raised 3 100% dependent, nincompoop daughters. and now a man is going to step in to fix them all???? 
wow!!
sleepingdevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Irshita

love partner for satya? when did that happen?

so here is a show where a strong independent single woman has become an egotistical tyrant who has raised 3 100% dependent, nincompoop daughters. and now a man is going to step in to fix them all???? 
wow!!

The trailer ssays something similar .Lol. well your reply cracked me. This gotta be the best summary for the show :V 
Bt
I  think the only sensible people in the show are Shanaya and Rama.