Posted: 5 years ago
What type of bhaang was this shivratri party serving that no one remembers anything?
Hoping that the cell phone will have something of value but very unlikely... Especially the way Jaya and Dhruv were holding hands

I really want Samar to fall in love with a smart, sensible and intelligent girl. I don't see any good qualities in Jaya. There is the cellphone video and the one from the cameraman that is yet to be shown. You can bet that Satya is worried about what she may have revealed.

I hope between these two videos the truth is revealed. They have dragged Samar living in Jaya's house for the longest time and quite frankly I don't think Jaya is worth going through all that. Rama calls Jaya a "duffer" because she can't think for herself. Always Jaya speaks her mother's words and she doesn't have the intelligence to understand how easily her mother manipulates her.
Now that there are 2 recordings, at least one of them should survive... I think it will expose Satya on the marriage day.

Jaya is A-1 duffer. I found Samar annoying in the last couple of episode. Instead of any sympathy for his love for Jaya, wanted to shake his puppy face off.

Satya has most probably deleted her revealation part from the video recorded. And I think the video in phone would have been gone because the battery must have died or something...there is no way they r going to end this before marriage
I really hate Asatya this immoral woman. They seriously need to move on and show her true colors to her daughters. I am waiting for this.
She is just awful. She has no problem with Rama falling down just to save her own face. Shameful she is. I guess they are going to stretch these misunderstandings as there is no other story to tell once Jaya goes back to Samar because the show should end.
Originally posted by sleepingdevil

Satya has most probably deleted her revealation part from the video recorded. And I think the video in phone would have been gone because the battery must have died or something...there is no way they r going to end this before marriage

spot on. this is going to drag on even more. i have read that a new actor is being cast as samar's dads friend who is going to help him ''win jaya back''. i fear that this whole samar chasing jaya is never going to end. so far shes been through 2 men, and they are still no closer to getting back together. yesterdays episode with the confessions really made me think the show was moving on, maybe jaya becoming pregnant and having to deal with her interfering mum as an interfering grandmother? but it seems that they are going to drag this on forever. its been months already. i am really amazed by the character of jaya and the fact that in 2019 they have created a female character with a mother whos a lawyer, thats this stupid ðŸ˜²  she runs her own business yet isnt able to tell the difference between right and wrong nor is she able to tell that shes being manipulated. she does not possess any brains or common sense and is very much a ''yes mam'' sort of person, or in her case yes mum. whatever will become of her should her mother die, as she doesnt posses any common sense or ability to think for herself. (or recognise her mother's clear mental illness imo)
Originally posted by rose2015

She is just awful. She has no problem with Rama falling down just to save her own face. Shameful she is. I guess they are going to stretch these misunderstandings as there is no other story to tell once Jaya goes back to Samar because the show should end.

i agree she is shameful without any concept of right and wrong. i hope that you are wrong and these ''misunderstandings'' reach an end soon. i would love to see jaya move on from this, maybe have a baby? i fear you may be right though and its going to continue. i thought jaya was awesome when the show first started but now i really do not like her. for an ''educated'' girl she sure is stupid. i quite liked shanaya, she has her head screwed on a bit more right than jaya does 
Originally posted by rose2015

I really want Samar to fall in love with a smart, sensible and intelligent girl. I don't see any good qualities in Jaya. There is the cellphone video and the one from the cameraman that is yet to be shown. You can bet that Satya is worried about what she may have revealed.

I hope between these two videos the truth is revealed. They have dragged Samar living in Jaya's house for the longest time and quite frankly I don't think Jaya is worth going through all that. Rama calls Jaya a "duffer" because she can't think for herself. Always Jaya speaks her mother's words and she doesn't have the intelligence to understand how easily her mother manipulates her.

i agree jaya isnt worth the trouble, especially since shanaya has entered imo. she has actual sense compared to jaya who seems more like a robot than an actual person with a mind of her own.
How low will Satya go? No she is blackmailing her grandson to keep the engagement of Samar and Jaya a secret otherwise she will break up the little boy's parents marriage?

Disgusting is too nice a word to describe Satya. I hope that all her lies catch up with her and that her daughters want to have nothing to do with her. She should be on her knees asking for forgiveness after she has lost her license to practice law and sits in jail pondering where she went wrong.