DT Note on Season 2 and Season 1

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone,

Today season 1 is officially over and season 2 has begun. The forum will remain the same. Thus, here are a few rules and guidelines to help guide discussions forth:

• Old couple and actor ATs will be allowed to continue for one more week before they are closed. You can also request for them to be moved to CFC forum if you so wish.
  • Current ATs are not the place to discuss season 2. If I find that the AT is being used solely for that reason, it will be locked earlier.
  • Discussions of season 1 are allowed to continue. Abide by the IF code of conduct and SBRK forum rules.
  • Comparisons between season 1 and season 2 are inevitable and will be allowed to the extent that they aren't breaking any rules. If you open a comparison topic simply to bash a character or actor or the writer, then it will be closed. By comparisons, we mean topics such as Mishti vs Mauli or story vs story or scene vs scene, etc.
  • Do not discuss, mock, or bash people over their choices. What or who someone supported in season 1 is their choice and the same applies to season 2.
  • Let's continue to be civil to each other and respect each other's decisions. If you have any issues, report it or PM me. I will deal with it. Do not reply and aggravate a situation.

Regards,

SBRK DT
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago