Kangana mocks Karan Johar:Look at my talent and look at your films

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Published:Tuesday, 05 March 2019

No more on Kangana Ranaut from the  Johar camp, that's for sure. A source close to Karan  Johar confirms this after her latest salvo at the filmmaker.

At  a conclave  arranged by  the India Today group, Kangana  mocked Karan Johar (yet again)  saying, "Look at my talent and  look at  your  films. This was in response to a question on her long-standing feud with Karan and Hrithik Roshan.

Kangana had sparred with Karan Johar when she had accused him of promoting nepotism thus triggering a huge debate in the media. Karan had also made fun of her on the IIFA stage a couple of years ago which further led to the rift. 

Ever since, Kangana has been taking potshots at Karan. However, this time, KJo doesn't seem to be in the mood to retaliate. A source close to Karan  Johar says,  "He won't react to anything she says. Ab bahot ho gaya. Every time she needs publicity she  ridicules Karan  or Hrithik Roshan, or both.

At the success party for Manikarnika, a couple of days ago, Kangana also hit out at Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor saying, "I was watching Ranveer and Alia's interview where they said, 'Why should we speak about politics? We haven't done anything.' It doesn't work like that. You have to be responsible. ...Ranbir Kapoor was telling somebody, 'Mere ghar mei toh bijli, paani aata hai (My house gets electricity and water). Why should I (care about) politics?' You have this house because of this country. It's the money of the citizens with which you buy a Mercedes. How can you talk like that? This is irresponsible,"

While none of the persons she has gone against have spoken or reacted to her controversial statements, it remains to be seen if Kangana will further alienate a section of the industry.

Sources say Kangana 's next release Mental Hai Kya is being seen as her litmus test, as most of  Bollywood is now wary of working with her.
Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 5 years ago
Oh, now I get it... She is promoting her movie this way... Getting into the skin of the character.
πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=-3BcfI685G4[/YOUTUBE]
can someone pls post this video for me😳
Edited by SriRani - 5 years ago
If she would have spoken less may b people would hav taken her seriously. 
But KJO is top producer in India. Kangana is lacking. Not hits in some years. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†