Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Happily ever after Mauhaan - Page 2

pri92 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay so makers had to kill Mauhaan for starting S2!
So what if makers had to bow to different kinds of pressure and kill them;
For me, and in my Silsila, they had a beautiful start, an even more beautiful pregnancy + baby boy, and the happy family of 4 are still living together somewhere, getting the best out of lives,something they deserve!  😊

That's Silsila for me. This is the only ending visible to me. There is light at the end of the tunnel, there always is! 
My Mauhaan πŸ˜Š

Edited by pri92 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha..that's cute..but they shud have shown atleast the ILU..and thier few scenes
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They may show wedding and pregnancy scenes thru Radhika s FBs.
pri92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jacknjill03

Haha..that's cute..but they shud have shown atleast the ILU..and thier few scenes

Yes, they should have. 
But then, if Silsila makers had done what should have been done, baat hi kuch aur hoti. πŸ˜†
I mean, they have a long, illustrious history of showing the right things.πŸ˜‰

That's why I feel,  what's happened has happened.  The end is what I choose when they have already chosen Mauhaan. And that's a happy Mauhaan + Mishti + their son forever. πŸ˜³
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
so wait did she choose ishaan in the end ? has the last episode aired in india as yet ? i live in canada. im dying to know who she chose !
pri92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

so wait did she choose ishaan in the end ? has the last episode aired in india as yet ? i live in canada. im dying to know who she chose !

Yes, aired. 
She chooses Ishaan,  saying that she has understood finally what true love is, and then straight cut to S2, where they're shown dead. 
pri92 thumbnail
Earlier, when the episode aired today, and since I stay in Mumbai, I had this intense urge to go to their studio and demand answers for depriving me of my precious Mauhaan moments and jumping to S2.😭
But yeah, these Silsila makers and their history. It's better to choose what's good, that's a happy Mauhaan till the end ( not dead ) and live in peace.πŸ˜ƒ
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup Mauli knew her right from wrong 😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
happy mauhaan. as   aditi and other lead actor r leaving   so it was expected that mauli , ishaan will die
but it is nice at last CVS unite mauhaan in the end
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This time mauli had  great time during pregnancy with her loving husband by her side pampering her.This may not have been shown but I can completely imagine that😊