Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre FF:Game Plan-Part 46 & 47

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Disclaimer:The characters aren't mine.I love AnuPre together.I love Hina Khan.I have no intention towards offending any character anybody loves

Moloy is back from coma.Prerna has successfully managed to send Komolika behind bars for her crimes.She knows why Anurag ditched her and now we will see how she responds to everything that will go on in this story

~-INDEX-~

PARTS 1&2- Page 1 

PARTS 3,4- Page 2

PART 5: Honesty, Equality and Respect- Page 2

PART 6: Anurag Ne Mujhe Jaan Se Maarne ki Koshish Ki- Page 2

PARTS 7: Onu.Prerna.Is.Dead- Page 3

PART 8 Komolika's send off-Page 3

PART 9- Anurag surprises his wife Page 4

PART 10- Mohini's Spy                Page6

PART 11 Everyone underestimates Prerna Page 7

PART 12 Anurag's Nemo Page 8

PART 13 Komolika Rolls The Dice Page 9

PART 14- Mommy issues,Daddy Issues and Bhabi Issues Page 9

PART 15 Anurag's Repentance-     Page 10

PART 16- Prerna Decides to get even Page-11

PART 17.1 Anurag, I'm pregnant-  Page  12

PART 17.2  Ajeeb Dastan- Page 14

PART 18 Veena takes a decision    Page 14

PART 19  Daily Blitz- Page 15

PART 20.1 Fears and Revelations- Page 16

PART 20.2 Fears and Revelations

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151740255

PART 21- Kya Aisa Ho Sakta Hai?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151884078

PART 22- A Happy Reunion?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152193486

PART-I

Moloy Basu glanced around the house smiling to himself once again his Shona had done it- turned Basu house into a glittering palace fit for a king and that too on such a short notice and with so much going on.It has only been four days since that awful woman Komolika left their lives on the back of a police van. If it had been up to him he would have thrown her out of the house the moment he woke up!But too much was going on then.The knowledge of his dearest friend Rajesh's death had engulfed him with a searing pain in his heart.It was then he knew what people meant when they said, "You can never have it all".Now with Rajesh a very important part of his life was laid to rest.As if that pain alone wasn't enough when Anupam told him how Komolika blackmailed Anurag into marriage making him hurt Prerna to save his business and her house he knew that Komolika needed to be dealt with carefully.Anurag-Prerna, he thought, life played a cruel joke on them.On the day of the accident, he and Rajesh had found a solution to their problems, a London based investor was interested in Basu Publications they were supposed to meet the following week.What would he not give up just for another week with his friend?!If only they had finalised things with him his Onu and Prerna wouldn't have had to go through so much, and their marriage and Prerna's pregnancy would have been celebrated instead of being mocked and ridiculed.He was lost in his thoughts when Mohini touched his arm.

Mohini,"I think it's time for the announcement."

Moloy was stunned.He said,"Mohini TUMHE announcement ki jaldi hai?!"

Mohini rolled her eyes and thought, No!She is not ready for this.She can never be ready to lose her son to another woman.But at least she doesn't take the light out of his eyes like that Komolika.She glowered, if she was forgiven just one murder she would gladly storm off to the police station and wring that woman's neck!!How DARE she blackmail her baby?!Mohini could just kill her for that alone and not to mention other crimes!No Prerna was the lesser evil she saw that now.Even when he pretended to hate her, every time Onu looked at her his face had a strange glow.Plus, she was no longer that silly mediocre girl who only read love stories.She was a strong woman now, who gave as good as she got.If it had been any other woman, she would have left Kolkata and raised her baby somewhere else.But not Prerna, she marched into their house claiming her rights as his wife and threatening to send her son to jail.Mohini shook her head thinking of Prerna's initial days in Basu Bari she, Nivi and Komolika didn't make it easy for her, constant humiliations, planning plotting, any other girl would've given up.But not you,Prerna,Mohini thought, you fought all of us, and Thank God you did, warna aaj ek murderer Basu family ki member hoti.She turned around to see Moloy talking to other guests while she was lost in her thoughts. She looked towards Anurag and Prerna, standing in the center of the hall talking to their business associates.Mohini smiled, standing next to Prerna,her baby looks like he had just swallowed a bulb, as he kept glancing towards every now and then. With good reason, Mohini thought. Dressed in a deep purple half satin half lace saree with a one shoulder blouse Prerna looked elegant.Starring at her simple pearl necklace Mohini frowned,Ye ladki nahi sudhregi, itna simple necklace!Why doesn't she understand?Yeh ab ek Basu hai isko apne status ke hisaab se dress karna chahiye.Anyway main isse sab sikha doongi,she thought.Mohini's eye went to Prerna's belly at 3 months pregnant, Prerna pretty much looked the same.Mohini smiled just six more months!She thought, soon her little Anu will be with them.Or maybe,a girl this time with Prerna's beauty and courage and Onu's brilliance.Her thoughts were interrupted by Nivi approaching her."Ma",she said,"Are you sure about this?".Mohini replied,"Of course ,Nivi Prerna has proved herself ki woh deserve karti hai mere Onu ko.Even more importantly, Onu loves her.Maine aaj tak usse itna khush kabhi nahi dekha.Just look at them?!"

Nivi replied,"Main bhi wahi keh rahi Hoon Ma just look at them!". Mohini looked at where Nivi was pointing and that's when she saw each time Anurag tried to touch Prerna she shifted uncomfortably leaving  her son disappointed. She glowered, it took her a lot of time to accept Prerna.While it was reassuring to know that she wasn't after her son's money and made him really happy.She also knew, that Prerna was the only woman who can break his heart into a million pieces and drive him over the edge with madness.No, Mohini thought, this has to stop. She went to Moloy and whispered to him,"Moloy ab aap kiska wait kar rahe hai announcement kar dijiye."

Moloy said,"Haan think he par humare guest of honor-"

Mohini glowered,"Moloy yeh ek family announcement hai,yaha pe unki zaroorat nahi.".Moloy nodded.He stopped the soft music playing in the background."Excuse me ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please."he said holding the mic."Anurag-Prerna tum log please yaha aao."

Once again Mohini noticed, as Anurag tried reaching for her hand Prerna removed it walked to the stage.Hurt, he followed her.Not noticing all this, Moloy stood in between them and said,"Jaise ke aap sab log jaante hai Rajesh aur main bohot aachhe dost the.Humne iss dosti ko rishtedaari mein badalne ka khwaab dekha tha.Lekin isse pehle hum uss khwaab ko sach kar paate Rajesh Hume chhor kar chalaa gaya.Lekin ab-"

"Ek second Kakababu," Prerna interrupted,"Mujhe aapse aur Anurag see akele mein kuch baat karni hai"

------*-------

PART-2

Anurag, Moloy and Mohini, followed her to the terrace.Prerna turned around and saw Mohini.Unsurprised, she sighed,her mother-in-law will never change.Both the women stared at each other for a while.Mohini said,"Tum Jo bhi bolna bohot soch samaj ke bolna Prerna. Bahar bohot saare log hai dekhna kahi tumhare gharwaalo ko sharminda na hone pare".

"Mere gharwaale," Prerna scoffed,"Aapko Sharma parivaar ki izzat ki fikar kabse hone lagi Kakimoni.".

It was Mohini's turn to scoff,"Kakimoni?Itne  din se  Jo tum .Shashurimaa Shashurimaa kar rahi thi uska  kyaa huwa?Aur Shaadi ke baad pati ka Ghar hi ladki ka Ghar hota haii itni seekh to tumhari maa ne tumhe di hi hogi.To zaahir si baatt hai, Mrs. Prerna Anurag Basu main tumhare parivaar yani BASU parivaar ki baat kar rahi thi."

Prerna said,"Toh aapne mujhe finally accept kar liya?"

Mohini said,"Haan , iss liye please Jo huwa use bhool jao.Tum ma banne wali ho.Har baccha ek poora parivar deserve karta hai.Ek achhi ma bano aur apne bachhe  ko woh sab do Jo wo deserve karta hai."

Prerna smiled,"Mujhe manipulate Karne ki koshish aachi thi Kakimoni lekin ab main woh Prerna nahi jisko aapne blackmail karke Naveen Babu se shaadi karane ki koshish ki."Before Mohini could reply,Prerna turned to Moloy and asked,"Aap wahaan pe kya announce karna chahate the kakababu?"Moloy said,"Beta main to tumhari aur Anurag ki  shaadi ka announcement Karne ja Raha tha." Seeing Prerna frown, Anurag said, "Prerna I know ki Maine tumhe bohot hurt Kiya hai, tumhe beizzat Kiya lekin trust me Prerna mere pass aur koi option nahi tha ".He walked up to her holding her face with his hands he looked into her eyes   and  said," Trust me Prerna, mere liye Mera business, Basu Bari , Mera status sab kuch tab bhi baad mein tha aur aaj bhi baad mein hai. Komolika se Maine Shaadi yeah sab bachane ke liye nahi balki baba aur Rajesh'  uncle ki life aur tumahara Ghar bachane ke  liye kiya. Aur Maine baba se promise Kiya that ke main        hamesha tumhara aur tumhare  parivaar ka khyaal rakhunga."Anurag couldn't speak anymore his voice was shaking, as tears welled up  in his eyes. Prerna calmly wiped his tears away. Watching her son in tears so broken Mohini silently scolded herself, how could she have missed this?!How did she not see how dead he looked during his wedding with Komolika?His lifeless eyes should have been proof enough for her of his unhappiness?!.Prerna calmly and coolly wiped his tears and said,"Yahi toh tumne galti ki tumne sirf khyaal rakha izzat nahi.".   Anurag was shell shocked by her words. Angry at Prerna's inability to see her son's pain Mohini was about yell at her, when Prerna cut her off and said to   Moloy "I am sorry Kakababu lekin main yeh Shaadi nahi Kar sakti. Main ab   bohot    aage   nikal chuki hu apni life mein". She looked at Mohini and said, "Aur iss duniya mein aur bohot se bacche Hain jinke ma-baap ek saath nahi rehte iska yeh Matlab nahi ki unke ma-baap unse Pyaar nahi karte."Saying this she was about to leave, when Anurag held her hand.Surprised she turned .His eyes were bloodshot from the unshed tears.His gaze was piercing into her.It took Prerna every ounce of strength to stick to her guns for she knew he loved her just as she loved him very much. "Ma-Baba please leave us alone I want to have a few words with my wife for the last time" Anurag said . "Ex-wife," Prerna said challengingly. Anurag gave a sad smile his eyes still shining with unshed tears,"Forgive me" he said.

Moloy quietly grabbed Mohini's hand and left.There was a silence of about two minutes then Anurag said, "Can I ask you something?Do  you still love me?".She looked up. "Thats not the point!" Prerna said. "Then what is the point, Prerna?" ,he hissed. "I thought ki tum out of everyone mujhe samjhogi kyunki Maine wahi Kiya Jo mujhse pehle tumne Kiya  jab tumne Naveen babu ko Shaadi ke liye Haan kaha",he said shaking her shoulders.She  looked his eyes intently and she knew that in this world if there was one man who could break her heart into a million pieces and drive her over the edge with madness it was Anurag Basu.He was both boon and bane of her existence.Which is why she would do what she had to do.She took his hands into hers and said,"I love you.Main tumse apni aakhri saas tak Pyaar karoongi."Hearing this he smiled, he was about to hug her when she said,"Lekin jab Tak mein zinda hoon main iss baat ko kabhi nahi bhoolungi ke us din apne engagement mein tumne mujse Jo sab kaha tha sab sach tha".   Anurag said "Prerna nahi-" "Aur nahi to Kya Anurag agar tumne mujhe apne barabari ka samjha hota to aakar mujhse apni problem share karte mujhe haq milta apni Zindagi ka faisla khud Karne ka.Lekin apne saath saath tumne to Mujhe bhi uss Komolika ke haath ki katputhli bana Diya.Tum kehte ho ki tumne Jo bhi   Kiya mere liye Kiya apne baba ke promise rakhne ke liye Kiya to Kya tumse Kakababu ne kaha tha ke logon ke Saamne Prerna ki izzat uchhalo?".Anurag stood in front of her, ashamed."Prerna," he said, "Main bas chahata tha ki tum mujhse nafrat karo.Tumse alag hona  mere liye maut se bhi battar saza thi .Main nahi chahata tha  ki tum bhi ussi dard se guzro jis dard se main guzra tha.".  "Tumne agar pehle hi mujhse kuch kaha hota  to Mera Dil toot ta  lekin  kam se kam Mujhe iss baat ki tasalli toh rehti  tum ne Mujhe Dil se pyaar  .  Kiya.",Prerna said,"Kya pata shayad hum dono pehle hi  mil kar  Komolika ko expose Kar dete. Agar tumne Mujhe aur humare rishte ko ek mauka Diya hota toh shayad Mujhe logo ke taane nahi sunne parte aur mujhse kisiki yeh poochhne ki himmat nahi hoti ke mere bacche ka baap kaun Hain tum ya Naveen Babu !"

Anurag's mind went back to the day when Nivi had accidentally found out about her pregnancy and humiliated her in front of the house.He closed his eyes in pain if only he had been at home that night!If only he had been there to stop his damn sister !!!Prerna 's voice brought him back to reality , "I will leave after tonight's party." "Please don't go," Anurag said," Batao ki main aisa Kya karu ki tum wapas aa jao".Prerna looked at him wistfully,"Tumhe pata hai aasan raasta aksar logo ko gaddhe mein gira ta hai. Toota Dil to phir bhi Jud sakta hai lekin ek insaan par se agar yakeen uth jaaye to woh kabhi nahi laut ta". Saying this she walked away from him leaving his house and his life - .  Or  so she thought.Anurag's  phone beeped it was Mr.Mukherjee the country's top divorce lawyer.   His message read that if a newly wed couple filed for divorce they  have   to live together for six months before filing for divorce and if they file for divorce before that they have to live together for six months from filing. He knew that Prerna wanted to divorce him his mother had suggested Mr . Mukherjee's name when she overheard Prerna asking her brother for divorce lawyer. Women, he thought         were such  odd creatures his mother who used to hate Prerna now thought of her as his ideal match and would do anything to keep her in his life and Prerna his wife who once never wanted to leave him now doesn't want to be with him .  But he just needs some time with her he will regain her trust and never let her go again no matter what the price.  As Anurag  glanced at the moon , he started humming ,"ajeeb Dastaan hai..."

As Mohini tended to her guests she scanned the room for Prerna ,how dare that girl even think of leaving her son !She thought 'angrily Hopefully Mr. Mukherjee' will have a solution to this girl's madness. Mohini approached Moloy and said,"Aap please dusri announcement  kar dijiye log yahaan mujhse baar baar Onu  aur Prerna baare . mein poochh rahe hai"

"Mohini main dusri announcement kar to Doon lekin humare guest of honor and business partner Mr. Rishabh Bajaj abhi Tak nahi aaye"

~Terrace~

As Anurag Basu left the terrace a man emerged from behind the pillars situated in the other side of the terrace. London returned Mr. Rishabh Bajaj had witnessed many a strange events in his 35 years of life but no situation could compare to this little soap opera.Talk about timing! Upon seeing a cigar in his mouth as he  entered Basu house the waiter had politely requested him  to take it upstairs in the terrace as Mr. Anurag Basu's wife was expecting and he didn't want   her or his baby to suffer from his passive smoking. Mr.Basu must really love his wife a lot to risk ticking off a potential investor his company is in dire need of, he thought amused at the request.Mr.Bajaj followed suit wanting to enjoy his precious cigar in a few moments of silence before he met the Basu's.It  turns out fate had other plans.The moment he finished his cigar and was about to leave he heard voices from the other end of the terrace. Before he could announce his presence the women were going at each other like two tigresses.Of course he knew all about the Basu family they had quite a reputation even in London. He wasn't disappointed. Mrs. Mohini Basu is as much of a dragon lady as the London gossip says her to be. But the person who fascinated him the most was the younger Mrs. Basu...Prerna was it?Of course he had heard all about the two wife fiasco who didn't??The Chaubeys werent exactly nobodies! He thought it was a classic case fake promises ... but no it wasn't.     How very interesting! Especially Mrs. Prerna Basu it's not everyday you meet a woman who refuses to marry a man who is not only rich but also as loving and as devoted as Mr. Basu  what's more bizarre is that she is not willing to compromise even for a child. He admired her for that.Having seen his own mother stay in an abusive relationship with his drunkard father for his sake broke his heart to no end. But looking at Prerna here he was glad that things were changing in India. Maybe coming back wasn't such a waste of time. Although going by Mr. Basu's demeanor it looked like an easy divorce won't come her way any sooner. He couldn't help but wonder what was going on in Anurag Basu's mind?Maybe when I will meet Prerna I can warn her about it, he thought . He shook his head, why am I getting involved?! This is so silly. He rolled his eyes giving the moon one last glance as he left the terrace there was a spring in his step which was not there before.

~ THE END~

Edited by BurakZeynep - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
at the end of track yahi hone wala hai  
beatifully written story  
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

beatifully written story  

Can they not have bajaj this season please 😭😭🥺
Even if they have please dont get pre married to him
Hope this season's bajaj is even bigger failure than komo and rejected by audience and they keep anupre near each other somehow 
Reading such a track itself is so heartbreaking, I dont know if I can get myself to watch it if that happens
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

beatifully written story  

Thanks I actually wrote everything I wanted to see in the show. 
*Be it Prerna leaving the relationship  forher self respect or Anurag fighting for his marriage
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifmember

Can they not have bajaj this season please  😭😭🥺
Even if they have please dont get pre married to him
Hope this season's bajaj is even bigger failure than komo and rejected by audience and they keep anupre near each other somehow 
Reading such a track itself is so heartbreaking, I dont know if I can get myself to watch it if that happens

This story wasn't meant to be an introduction to Bajaj.Its all about Anurag and Prerna . Don't worry I am huge AnuPre shipper would never do a PreJaj in the story.Honestly i have always felt that in the serial Anurag has all the girls to fall for him.And Prerna just lost him to Komolika.Prerna doesn't have anyone. So If I decide to write a sequel or anything Mr. Bajaj will only be used so that Anurag can see the consequences of his actions where (in his mind) he might lose his wife to another man because their relationship is not wat it used to be since she can't trust him anymore because of his own stupidity

As for Mr.Bajaj right now he is fascinated by Prerna she is the complete opposite of the archetypal Bharatiya Naari neither is she a gold digger!She just rejected someone who is a great catch for her in every sense of the word

But don't worry AnuPre will always be the endgame for me!! I just wanted Prerna to leave Anurag on her own not out of someone blackmailing her and I wanted Anurag to fight for her and I wanted Mohini to help him out !
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow it's so different 👏
I wanted to see this prerna sharma  in show but cvs🥱
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Wow it's so different  👏

I wanted to see this prerna sharma  in show but cvs🥱

Thank you! Same here maybe we will see this Prerna Sharma in the future!
I practically wrote what I wanted to see in the show
1.A strong minded Prerna who has the strength to leave a man she loves because he couldn't keep her dignity intact
2. A repentent Anurag who was aware of the mistakes he made but unlike last time he will fight for his love
3.And Mohini honestly her interactions with Prerna are my favorite here. Only her perceptions have changed but as a  character she is as much the domineering woman as she was in episode 1. I have always felt that was the essence of her character along with her love for her son. So now she will do everything in her power to keep Prerna in Anurag's life either by hook or crook
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Btw I don't know why I was imagining Iqbal Khan as Mr.Bajaj while writing this
BurakZeynep thumbnail

Coming up this Wednesday on 180 Degrees...

PART-3
Prerna overheard Komolika threatening someone on the phone about suffering from the same fate as her Baba... 

PART-4
Mishka went to her father's office to confront him about this.But her sister was already there yelling at him...

PART-5
Seeing Mohini smile at his compliment Mr.Bajaj thought grinning, agar inko pata chalta ki Mujhe inke Ghar ka address nahi balki Ghar ke logo ke Dil ka haal bhi pata chal Gaya,toh inka chehra dekhne layak hota...

He shook hands with Anurag Basu directing his gaze at him while trying to get a measure of his character.To his surprise Mr.Basu met his gaze with equal directness.Not bad,Mr.Bajaj thought,at first glance usually people found him to be intimidating but not Mr.Basu..

PART-6
Bohot ho Gaya,Mohini thought, Ab Mujhe hi kuchh karna parega, I cannot let Prerna break my son's heart, chahe iss ke liye Mujhe kuch bhi karna pare...
BurakZeynep thumbnail
At first I had intended this to be an OS but then I realized that I wanted to turn it into a full fledged Fanfiction.I am still writing part 5&6 which I will post later.Also given today's episode I realized I had to post this.Also I am introducing a new character here.Do tell me how you like him.

PART-3
Prerna gave a sigh of relief as she splashed the water on her face.Her confrontation with Anurag tired her out more than she had imagined.But she didn't regret it.It was something that needed to be done. The sooner the better.She sat on the edge of the bathtub, fishing      for her handkerchief in her clutch.Instead, she found her husband's handkerchief in there.Earlier in the evening, a clumsy waiter had accidentally spilled water on her saree, Anurag took out his handkerchief and was about to wipe her saree when she stopped him and did it herself.I always stop him now, Prerna thought.She buried her face in the small piece of cloth, relishing in the lingering smell of his aftershave.She smiled, as her mind flew back to the past, those innocent days of friendship and then love before the memory of her humiliation invaded her senses.Restless, with unshed tears in her eyes she got up and looked at the mirror.Pichle teen mahine se kuchh nahi badla Mera dard abhi bhi waise ka waisa hi hai, Anurag.Aur ab shayad hamesha rahega. Prerna thought sadly . Closing the bathroom door, as she entered her room her eyes fell on the heavy diamond and emerald necklace kept on her dressing table.If there's one thing that gave her pure joy staying at Basu Bari, it was defying her mother in law.Ever since Komolika was exposed, Mohini had become excessively attentive towards her the very next day bringing her breakfast in bed, advising her on the do's and don'ts on pregnancy.But the most bizarre according to Prerna, was buying her an entire wardrobe of saree and gold jewelry, and asking her to dress like a classy woman.And Prerna would have retorted back asking her,if by dressing classy she meant dressing in Garba night clothes like Komolika,but she couldn't look directly at Mohini thanks to the heavy gold chocker that was threatening to blind her combined with her mother in law's deadly glare challenging her to refuse.Ever since then she has taken the passive aggressive route to dealing with Mohini.She had specifically asked her to wear this necklace, but instead she wore the pearl necklace her baba had given her on her birthday.The thought of her baba was threatening to bring fresh tears to her eyes.Till date, she won't forget the shock she got when she overheard Komolika threatening someone on the phone about suffering from the same fate as her baba.Upon being confronted, Komolika had resorted to usual routine of humiliation.But even later, Prerna couldn't get her words out of her mind.Suspecting something fishy about the accident, she had appointed a private detective and her old schoolmate Ved Roy to look into the matter.But even she,in her wildest dreams didn't think that Komolika would be capable of murder.Thank God, Prerna thought, she was caught when she did what if she killed someone else.Just then,her phone beeped with a new message .It read, "Sorry Priu Ved and I will be a little late.Just give us another 20 minutes."-Mishka.

PART-4
"Oh God, Ved tum left kyun le rahe ho, Basu house to straight hai",Mishka said."Chill babe, yeh ek shortcut hai hum dus minute mein Basu house pohoch jayenge.Speaking of which, I still can't believe ki the lady don Mrs. Mohini Basu,ne Hume khud invite Kiya hai.Mujhe toh abhi bhi yakeen nahi aa Raha."Ved said.Mishka replied,"At first Mujhe bhi yakeen nahi aa Raha tha but now I understand, hum unke liye Prerna ko ek peace offering hai.Woh Prerna ko dikhana chahti hai that she accepts her aur woh bhi pure Dil se.Shivani neh mujhse kaha tha ki unhone khud chalkar Sharma family ko bhi iss party mein invite Kiya."."Waise Kya tum comfortable rahogi uss party mein, given tumhare dad aur didu keh saat Jo hua?"Ved asked concerned.
"Haan,aur agar kisine Mujhe uncomfortable Karne ki koshish ki-" Mishka started.
"-unhe tumhara Ved sambhaal lega"Ved replied his eyes filled with love . "Exactly."Mishka replied lovingly.She looked outside the window as Ved drove, the car was filled with comfortable silence.
Mishka's mind drifted to the last three months of her life.Everything had changed.She was now known as a criminal's daughter and sister. She lived in a 2 bhk apartment in a not so posh locality with not a single penny to her name and yet she never felt this loved or happy in her life.All thanks to the man sitting next to her.Ved had entered her life almost three months ago as one of her dad's party workers only back then she didn't know him as Ved she knew him as Karan Sinha. He was a regular visitor at their house and party office. Since Komolika had just gotten married and was dealing with Prerna, Mr.Chaubey had entrusted her with organizing the party meetings and Karan was always around to help and that's how their friendship blossomed.Pretty soon, he was rising in ranks and getting closer to Mr.Chaubey just as he was getting close to her.It was only a month back when she learnt of his true intentions.He was Ved Roy a private investigator who was hired by Mr.Chaubey's rivals to dig up dirt on him and reveal his secrets just a day before elections.Not just that, Prerna too had hired him to look into her father's death.Mishka still remembered that day clearly, it was a week before the elections, Ved had asked her to meet him at his house.Thats when he told her everything and changed her life forever.He told her that he loved her which is why he cannot lie to her anymore.He mentioned how her father knew of Naveen Babu's human trafficking racket and would collect protection money from him and inject it into party campaign,or the riots, political murders and kidnappings carried  under his orders.But perhaps the worst hurt of all was when she read her mother's autopsy report which mentioned marks on her neck.She couldn't believe her eyes, her mother was suffering from depression Mr.Chaubey had told them that she had died from overdose of her sleeping pills.That night she went to her father's office to confront him about this.But her sister was already there.As she heard from the window, they were yelling at each other.Its turns out Mr.Chaubey was getting anonymous calls from someone threatening to reveal to news channels that his eldest daughter had killed Rajesh Sharma, while Komolika was getting anonymous calls from someone who claimed to have proof that Mr.Chaubey had indeed murdered his wife.What left Mishka shell shocked was that Komolika was willing to cover up their mother's murder provided Mr.Chaubey disowned Ronit and Mishka and transferred their property in her name.In turn,he was willing to help her cover up her own crime as long as she kept quiet about what happened to their mother.Dejected and hurt by what she saw, Mishka was on her way home when Prerna's car stopped her way.Once she got in, Prerna asked her, point blank,if she would still keep quiet and let their respective parents' murderers get away with it.Prerna revealed that she was the one who made those anonymous calls to her father and sister and had orchestrated this scene so that,Mishka herself, could see what criminals she called relatives.That's when Mishka had decided to support Prerna and avenge her mother's death. She also revealed to Prerna the real reason behind Anurag's betrayal leaving her in tears of regret that she couldn't realize this sooner.Seeing her in grief even Mishka couldn't control her tears any longer, and pretty soon both the women, who all this while had been each other's romantic rivals were crying in one another's arms like sisters.Mishka was brought back to reality when the car halted to a screech."Told you,babe in 10 minutes."Ved smiled at her 
PRECAP: Same as above

Edited by BurakZeynep - 5 years ago