Jennifer Winget with the BP gang

Posted: 5 years ago

Let Jennifer Winget teach you how to make the most of your free time - view pics

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/let-jennifer-winget-teach-you-how-to-make-the-most-of-your-time-view-pics/

Learn how to make most of your free time from Jennifer Winget who was last seen in Bepannaah opposite Harshad Chopda. Ever since the show went off-air, the actress did not take up any project but has been travelling all around the globe. In the last four months, Jennifer has been to Goa twice, followed by Kashmir, Europe and England. The actress enjoyed her each trip to the core and now she is back to her basics. And by that, we mean spending time and chilling with her group for friends over breakfast, lunch or dinner. Looks like she wants to keep flooding our social media feed with her chilling scenes.

Check out Jennifer's pictures from her lunch outing with friends below:

On the work front, it is being reported that Jennifer Winget will be hosting the ninth season of Nach Baliye along with comedian-actor Sunil Grover. The tentative participant list includes Drashti Dhami and Neeraj Khemka, Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla, Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy, Rohan Mehra and Kanchi Singh, Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh, Somi Khan and Deepak Thakur, Varun Sood and Divya Agarwal, Romil Chaudhary and Diksha Chaudhary, Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur, Sana Khan and Melvin Louis.

• ByNirali Kanabar
  • Published: March 4, 2019 12:58 PM IST
Jens having fun & looking so pretty. God bless.
But where is the BP GANG??
Originally posted by T4Thahaanfan

My exact same question😆
i think u mean jenny recently met anirudh naihal and her gang!
not exactly BP gang just her friends😆
Originally posted by T4Thahaanfan

😆
 They are her friends and also part of the behind scenes BP production team I thought eg AR and Prateek ...maybe a few more. Many in the BP team are Jenny's friends and she always said working in BP was like home for her.

Yes the on screen actors and actresses are missing in this get together. 
Originally posted by nayantara.

They are her friends and also part of the behind scenes BP production team I thought eg AR and Prateek ...maybe a few more. Many in the BP team are Jenny's friends and she always said working in BP was like home for her.

Yes the on screen actors and actresses are missing in this get together. 
Yup😳
Originally posted by Leenaaa

My exact same question😆
😆