Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Pyaar Hai Poora :)) Faisla Adura -Jaise Silsila

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Pyaar hai Poora 😳 lekin Faisla Adooura πŸ˜› ..

Dubaara Dekhne wala Damakedar Nahi lekin Dil mein basnewala Epi Jaroor ..

Meri NeelaNag ❀️ Aasun ko ithna bahaya Sirf Akele 😭 Kisisey nahi baata πŸ‘ Sivay Aapni Maa Sey πŸ‘

Apni Maa Ko maaf karne key liye Bola yeh Bhola Shivji ki ladla 😳 RuShaan ❀️

Used to Call Him -Shivji Blessed Son ❀️ Who is Boon to Shivi in Past πŸ˜› Present Mauli ❀️ Boon πŸ‘ Ishaan Srivastav ⭐️ ..

Ishaan ❀️ in Past ignored Mom Words ref Mauli 😲 Now His Mom too Waiting With Thaali πŸ˜› For Bahu Mauli Ishaan Khanna 😳 Lekin Beta ney kaha Nahi maa Akela Hun 😭 Sambhaalo 😭 Maaf kardo jo mein kiya Apka Dil Dhukaya 😭 Pagle Tu jaisa Bachha Sau santh key baad Aaya πŸ‘ Kisika Dil Lootne Wala ⭐️ kaise Dhukh Detha πŸ₯Ί

Hay Shivji ❀️ Apni Ladla Kya kehraha 😳 Yesi hi tha na Rudra bhi Apni Aakhri Saans Deney sey pehle Aap per Pehli baar Bharosey Sey Dekha πŸ‘ Uthna Confidence Sey Shivji ko Ru Kabhi nahi dekha 😭 Unhey Patha hai 😭 Voh Shivji ki paas Chalne Wala Hai apni Pyaar ka Farz nibhake 😭 ..

Ishaan ❀️ ki Aasun Yeh Akri hai bas 😳 Kyounki voh apni Dulhaniya ko Lejayenge Ghar πŸ‘ Jo usko bhi nahi Patha 😳 Airport Mein Apna Aadha Naam Liya πŸ˜› Sirf Ishaan Khanna ❀️ Koyi baat nahi Thodi der mein Baaki Adura Aajayengi πŸ˜ƒ

Sabar ka Phal meeta Honey laga MauHaaninons ❀️ ..

Dida Toh khud thaali lekar aayi 🀣 Dida ki poora nautanki potha ki bhi 🀣 bas karo bhai πŸ˜› Has has key pagal hojavun 🀣 ..

So Ishaan Leaving Kids and Moving Airport Alone Sponserd by Dida πŸ‘ no Doubt the Desperate Cells In blood πŸ˜† WATS the Need To Ask Ishaan immediately to Favor Of Imperfect Family 😑 πŸ˜† ..

Top on Kunal -- He Giving Great Choice of Choose Yourself 😭 wah wah πŸ‘ Is He In Delusion That Himself Comparing to My Neela Nag 😳 . ..

Clear Contrast - Ishaan Explained Tht Minor Things Of Flowers and Globe ⭐️ Who Notice /Acknowledge Minor Things Of Good

Here Not A Word For Ishaan πŸ˜› Who Ever me too obviously 🀣 Choose Ur Self Mauli πŸ˜› Choose Ur own Happiness πŸ‘ We Don't Pressure πŸ˜› We are So Great After All πŸ˜› .. πŸ€ͺ .. Don't think of Us U Done So Much Favours πŸ‘ .. Dont mind if U Do continue too πŸ˜† Purane Yaade Sametna Chahat πŸ˜‰ All Time Low πŸ‘ .. 🀣 ..

Radhika Proud Of Her Lessons Which She Witness From Her Son πŸ‘ Rad ur a Star Mom πŸ‘ and MIL πŸ‘ But ur son not ..

Precap -Poora Faisla πŸ˜ƒ Mauli ❀️ Choosing ISHAAN ❀️ The Only ONE Who Go Any Extent For Her Happiness πŸ‘ .Tears Haaye My Neela Nag ❀️ Khudko Expect nahi karne Wala Alagsa Muskan Chehra Kal Dekegi Khilke Poora Jaisa Aarav ❀️ Pihu Ki Haath Apny Haathon mein Mehsoos Kiya Uski Khushi Dekhnelayak Hogi πŸ€— Jo mein Rudra ko Vaisa Dekhna Chahthi Shivi Ussey Pyar Khabool kare Toh kaisa Hoga πŸ€— Ishaan ❀️ Uss Aduri Sapna Kal Dikhayega πŸ‘ ..

Saccha Pyar Unki Humsafar Ko Miljaaye 😭 .Ummeed ki Har Diya Jhalya Jaay 😭 Shivji ki Blessed Son πŸ‘ Apni Pyaar Ko Haasil Kariliya ..Jiske liya Poori Duniya Tha Voh Unke Hi Bangaya ..

Mauli ❀️..Ishaan ❀️ Khanna ❀️ Srivastav ❀️..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Happy Maha Shiva Ratri To All πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— May Lord Shiva Shower Blessings To One and All

Will Fill This Post Part after A While Dedicated To My Neelanag ❀️ Rushaan ❀️ Shivji Blessed Son πŸ‘ ..

So Here Goes My Pagalpan πŸ˜† Used To Watch and Admire Mytho Shows Is My Main Interest Than Rest Of Shows πŸ˜‰ DKDM (Devon ka Dev Mahadev) ❀️ one of it πŸ˜› Naagin2 For Rudra ❀️only Addicted πŸ˜› ..

One Of DKDM epi 😳 -Maa Parvathi asked Shivji Why Lord Why Keep Gives Boon To Demons Who Don't Value it and Destroy It Along Themselves? Why Good Ones in Troubles Not Boons?

Shivji ❀️ Explained it Depends On Basic NATURE πŸ˜› I'm not Responsible 😳 πŸ˜† .

Demons Whose Basic - Giving Pain To others, +Ego+Lot of Bad Traits -But During The Time of Penance They Leave It Temporary and For Leaving The Basic They Get Boons -After Getting they Don't Value it and Ego /Pride their Basic Nature Occupied Which Move to their Own Destruction -The Same Boon is Became Curse -Its The Tests -Which Demons Fail and Fall πŸ˜† ..

Devotees /Dedicated Souls Whose Basic Good Nature Who Does Penance And Value Boon Value Always Keep Themselves in Least And Prioritize To Conduct Own Goodness Intact Time to time Irrespective of Tests and Difficulties πŸ‘ if They Want they leave The Basic GOOD Nature and Gets Beneficiary but it is Defeat - The Pure Ones Don't Defeat ⭐️ They Struggle and Enhance /Rise Time to time ⭐️ In Rough Paths they Don't Distract ⭐️ Until Reach the Destination ⭐️ They face The Big Challenge of Either Loss of their nature or Loss of the choice /thing they hold πŸ‘ So Our Ishaan ❀️ Emerged As Winner Out Of Every Single Thing πŸ˜ƒ ..

Related image
Rudra ❀️ He Shown Time To Time The Vital Wonderful Nature Of Him ⭐️ Amidst of Wat Ever Came Towards Him ⭐️ No Where he Lost Himself -His Self Respect ⭐️ Dare To Give Life Every Time Don't Care Wat Ever Happen to him -Believes /Worships Shivji and His Commitments Towards His Lover Shivi 😳 .
Wat Ever Happens To him He Never Blame Any one Sply His Beloved God Shivji πŸ‘ because it's Shivji Wish He Accept 😭 Never Wish For Him always Wish For His Shivi 😭 ..Related image

Ishaan ❀️ Also one of Lord Shivji Name ⭐️ Who is Divine Pure True Lover His Lover Happiness Only Matter πŸ‘ Either With him or Not 😲 If He is The Obstacle he Feel 😭 Then Himself Out And make Free The Path To his Mauli ⭐️ ..Wat Ever Torture He Faced He Don't Give it A Damn 😭 His Only Torture is He is Unable To Make His Mauli Life Filled With Happiness Which He Always 😭 ...

He Doesn't Feel If Mauli Choose Kunal in Final but It's The Biggest Surprise in His Life πŸ‘ Where The World (Mauli+Mishti) He Given up πŸ‘ They Ran Back To him 😳 Silsila ki Manzil πŸ‘ ..
Image result for mauhaan ishaan

RuShaan ❀️ Meri Neela Nag ❀️ Yesa Selfless Iconic Characters Bangaya Dono πŸ‘ Jinohne Dekha Yaad Rahenge Sabko Hamesha ..Jinhone Mehsoos Kiya Unki Yaadonsey Kabhi nahi Jaayenge Bahar πŸ€— ..

Ek aur DKDM Feel --After Maa parvathi Completed Penance Shivji Explains About Wat LOVE πŸ‘

Shivji Explains He Himself Not Aware The Lot of Inward Qualities of Him Experienced Through The Journey To Complete With Maa Parvathi ⭐️ Like Insecurity +Anger+Tears +etc etc All Drive To Reach His Love To be Complete -Its Not One Struggle It's Both We Are One ⭐️ .That is LOVE πŸ˜ƒ .

RuShaan ❀️ They Them self Don't Know /Aware Wat They Hold ⭐️ They Experience Through this Tough Journey Of Their Loves πŸ‘ Never Losing their Own Nature Given Wat Ever Possible By Them Without Holding Any Thing Of Their Own -Selfless ness Unlimited Souls πŸ‘ ..

Mauli ❀️ Choosing Mauli ❀️ Is Final ⭐️ Which Means ISHAAAN is Mauli ❀️ How Tough It Is To Choose Her own Self Over All This πŸ‘ .Which Equal to Ishaan Selfless Ness ❀️ ..We leave Her flip flops -by Her flip-flops only All Aware Wat High Ishaan ❀️ Who Made Ultimately Easy for Mauli to Choose Her Happiness Over All Pressures ❀️

The Union Of Two Selfless Souls ❀️ MauHaan ❀️ Is Actually Destined ❀️..
Edited by vinnas - 5 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HappY Maha SHivratri chandu.
What a beautiful post. Chnadu love u and Love Mauhaan. 
Humare Nautanki Ishaan ko aakhir mil hi gayi uske pyaar ki mehfil. uska saath dene aa hi gayi uski dil ki manzil. 

uske selfless love ke aage jhook hi gayi Mata rani, rab ne aakhir bana hi uski jodi. Usse mil hi gaya Apne pyaar ka Ansh
Edited by Dilbole_ShiOmRu - 5 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One more episode  to go.Lets see.  
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ummm girl. u r such a big fan of kinshuk.
and let me tell u aaj toh bas kamaal (kya maal) πŸ˜† lag rha hai apna ladka..

usually i dont get distracted by looks lekin aaj toh in the first scene he was looking so yummy.. πŸ˜†
kya shirt ka color , kya ishaan.haye πŸ˜³

regarding ishaan, he is making me feel so emotional about his leaving mauli..
although i know mauli is going to be with him , fir bhi he is making me feel like he is leaving for ever.. 

bas ek din aur..
mauli aaegi ishaan..
kahegi apne dil ki baat..
😳

ishaan will be blown by her words.. 
and what a surprise it will be for mishti..

waiting waiting.😊
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

and let me tell u aaj toh bas kamaal (kya maal)πŸ˜†lag rha hai apna ladka..

usually i dont get distracted by looks lekin aaj toh in the first scene he was looking so yummy..πŸ˜†
kya shirt ka color , kya ishaan.haye😳

although i know mauli is going to be with him , fir bhi he is making me feel like he is leaving for ever..

bas ek din aur..
mauli aaegi ishaan..
😳

waiting waiting.😊

Anahi   πŸ˜³ Ishaan ko dekha na tum usspe lattu Ho aur jo bhi tum kaha voh belkul sach hua πŸ‘
mein Rudra pey fida hun aur Ishaan thoda alag hai phirbhi unhey pehchansaktha hun 😳 Yesi ulaj sakte hai voh hame patha hai aage kya lekin thoda mushkil bhi banayi dega hamara ishaan
unki har achhayi sey pehle parichit hun isliye dua kiya mauli ko dek kar pehli baar
iss sherni ko meri neelanag ki humsafar ban na hi hoga πŸ‘ ..

tu dekh kal kya dikhayega Rushaan apni mauli ko
πŸ˜› ..voh apni khudki choice per fidaa hojayegi πŸ˜› ..
jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Mauli Ishaan Khanna SrivastavπŸ˜‰πŸ₯³β€οΈ And blushing meeehπŸ˜›
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

Pyaar hai Poora 😳 lekin Faisla Adooura πŸ˜› ..

Dubaara Dekhne wala Damakedar Nahi lekin Dil mein basnewala Epi Jaroor ..

Meri NeelaNag ❀️ Aasun ko ithna bahaya Sirf Akele 😭 Kisisey nahi baata πŸ‘ Sivay Aapni Maa Sey πŸ‘

Apni Maa Ko maaf karne key liye Bola yeh Bhola Shivji ki ladla 😳 RuShaan ❀️

Used to Call Him -Shivji Blessed Son ❀️ Who is Boon to Shivi in Past πŸ˜› Present Mauli ❀️ Boon πŸ‘ Ishaan Srivastav ⭐️ ..

Ishaan ❀️ in Past ignored Mom Words ref Mauli 😲 Now His Mom too Waiting With Thaali πŸ˜› For Bahu Mauli Ishaan Khanna 😳 Lekin Beta ney kaha Nahi maa Akela Hun 😭 Sambhaalo 😭 Maaf kardo jo mein kiya Apka Dil Dhukaya 😭 Pagle Tu jaisa Bachha Sau santh key baad Aaya πŸ‘ Kisika Dil Lootne Wala ⭐️ kaise Dhukh Detha πŸ₯Ί

Hay Shivji ❀️ Apni Ladla Kya kehraha 😳 Yesi hi tha na Rudra bhi Apni Aakhri Saans Deney sey pehle Aap per Pehli baar Bharosey Sey Dekha πŸ‘ Uthna Confidence Sey Shivji ko Ru Kabhi nahi dekha 😭 Unhey Patha hai 😭 Voh Shivji ki paas Chalne Wala Hai apni Pyaar ka Farz nibhake 😭 ..

Ishaan ❀️ ki Aasun Yeh Akri hai bas 😳 Kyounki voh apni Dulhaniya ko Lejayenge Ghar πŸ‘ Jo usko bhi nahi Patha 😳 Airport Mein Apna Aadha Naam Liya πŸ˜› Sirf Ishaan Khanna ❀️ Koyi baat nahi Thodi der mein Baaki Adura Aajayengi πŸ˜ƒ

Sabar ka Phal meeta Honey laga MauHaaninons ❀️ ..

Dida Toh khud thaali lekar aayi 🀣 Dida ki poora nautanki potha ki bhi 🀣 bas karo bhai πŸ˜› Has has key pagal hojavun 🀣 ..

So Ishaan Leaving Kids and Moving Airport Alone Sponserd by Dida πŸ‘ no Doubt the Desperate Cells In blood πŸ˜† WATS the Need To Ask Ishaan immediately to Favor Of Imperfect Family 😑 πŸ˜† ..

Top on Kunal -- He Giving Great Choice of Choose Yourself 😭 wah wah πŸ‘ Is He In Delusion That Himself Comparing to My Neela Nag 😳 . ..

Clear Contrast - Ishaan Explained Tht Minor Things Of Flowers and Globe ⭐️ Who Notice /Acknowledge Minor Things Of Good

Here Not A Word For Ishaan πŸ˜› Who Ever me too obviously 🀣 Choose Ur Self Mauli πŸ˜› Choose Ur own Happiness πŸ‘ We Don't Pressure πŸ˜› We are So Great After All πŸ˜› .. πŸ€ͺ .. Don't think of Us U Done So Much Favours πŸ‘ .. Dont mind if U Do continue too πŸ˜† Purane Yaade Sametna Chahat πŸ˜‰ All Time Low πŸ‘ .. 🀣 ..

Radhika Proud Of Her Lessons Which She Witness From Her Son πŸ‘ Rad ur a Star Mom πŸ‘ and MIL πŸ‘ But ur son not ..

Precap -Poora Faisla πŸ˜ƒ Mauli ❀️ Choosing ISHAAN ❀️ The Only ONE Who Go Any Extent For Her Happiness πŸ‘ .Tears Haaye My Neela Nag ❀️ Khudko Expect nahi karne Wala Alagsa Muskan Chehra Kal Dekegi Khilke Poora Jaisa Aarav ❀️ Pihu Ki Haath Apny Haathon mein Mehsoos Kiya Uski Khushi Dekhnelayak Hogi πŸ€— Jo mein Rudra ko Vaisa Dekhna Chahthi Shivi Ussey Pyar Khabool kare Toh kaisa Hoga πŸ€— Ishaan ❀️ Uss Aduri Sapna Kal Dikhayega πŸ‘ ..

Saccha Pyar Unki Humsafar Ko Miljaaye 😭 .Ummeed ki Har Diya Jhalya Jaay 😭 Shivji ki Blessed Son πŸ‘ Apni Pyaar Ko Haasil Kariliya ..Jiske liya Poori Duniya Tha Voh Unke Hi Bangaya ..

Mauli ❀️..Ishaan ❀️ Khanna ❀️ Srivastav ❀️..

Tumhare post are always so beautiful my dear! Tum Day 1 se right hu apne Rudra ke bare mein!
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

Happy Maha Shiva Ratri To All πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— May Lord Shiva Shower Blessings To One and All

Will Fill This Post Part after A While Dedicated To My Neelanag ❀️ Rushaan ❀️ Shivji Blessed Son πŸ‘ ..

So Here Goes My Pagalpan πŸ˜† Used To Watch and Admire Mytho Shows Is My Main Interest Than Rest Of Shows πŸ˜‰ DKDM (Devon ka Dev Mahadev) ❀️ one of it πŸ˜› Naagin2 For Rudra ❀️only Addicted πŸ˜› ..

One Of DKDM epi 😳 -Maa Parvathi asked Shivji Why Lord Why Keep Gives Boon To Demons Who Don't Value it and Destroy It Along Themselves? Why Good Ones in Troubles Not Boons?

Shivji ❀️ Explained it Depends On Basic NATURE πŸ˜› I'm not Responsible 😳 πŸ˜† .

Demons Whose Basic - Giving Pain To others, +Ego+Lot of Bad Traits -But During The Time of Penance They Leave It Temporary and For Leaving The Basic They Get Boons -After Getting they Don't Value it and Ego /Pride their Basic Nature Occupied Which Move to their Own Destruction -The Same Boon is Became Curse -Its The Tests -Which Demons Fail and Fall πŸ˜† ..

Devotees /Dedicated Souls Whose Basic Good Nature Who Does Penance And Value Boon Value Always Keep Themselves in Least And Prioritize To Conduct Own Goodness Intact Time to time Irrespective of Tests and Difficulties πŸ‘ if They Want they leave The Basic GOOD Nature and Gets Beneficiary but it is Defeat - The Pure Ones Don't Defeat ⭐️ They Struggle and Enhance /Rise Time to time ⭐️ In Rough Paths they Don't Distract ⭐️ Until Reach the Destination ⭐️ They face The Big Challenge of Either Loss of their nature or Loss of the choice /thing they hold πŸ‘ So Our Ishaan ❀️ Emerged As Winner Out Of Every Single Thing πŸ˜ƒ ..

Rudra ❀️ He Shown Time To Time The Vital Wonderful Nature Of Him ⭐️ Amidst of Wat Ever Came Towards Him ⭐️ No Where he Lost Himself -His Self Respect ⭐️ Dare To Give Life Every Time Don't Care Wat Ever Happen to him -Believes /Worships Shivji and His Commitments Towards His Lover Shivi 😳 .
Wat Ever Happens To him He Never Blame Any one Sply His Beloved God Shivji πŸ‘ because it's Shivji Wish He Accept 😭 Never Wish For Him always Wish For His Shivi 😭 ..

Ishaan ❀️ Also one of Lord Shivji Name ⭐️ Who is Divine Pure True Lover His Lover Happiness Only Matter πŸ‘ Either With him or Not 😲 If He is The Obstacle he Feel 😭 Then Himself Out And make Free The Path To his Mauli ⭐️ ..Wat Ever Torture He Faced He Don't Give it A Damn 😭 His Only Torture is He is Unable To Make His Mauli Life Filled With Happiness Which He Always 😭 ...

He Doesn't Feel If Mauli Choose Kunal in Final but It's The Biggest Surprise in His Life πŸ‘ Where The World (Mauli+Mishti) He Given up πŸ‘ They Ran Back To him 😳 Silsila ki Manzil πŸ‘ ..

RuShaan ❀️ Meri Neela Nag ❀️ Yesa Selfless Iconic Characters Bangaya Dono πŸ‘ Jinohne Dekha Yaad Rahenge Sabko Hamesha ..Jinhone Mehsoos Kiya Unki Yaadonsey Kabhi nahi Jaayenge Bahar πŸ€— ..

Ek aur DKDM Feel --After Maa parvathi Completed Penance Shivji Explains About Wat LOVE πŸ‘

Shivji Explains He Himself Not Aware The Lot of Inward Qualities of Him Experienced Through The Journey To Complete With Maa Parvathi ⭐️ Like Insecurity +Anger+Tears +etc etc All Drive To Reach His Love To be Complete -Its Not One Struggle It's Both We Are One ⭐️ .That is LOVE πŸ˜ƒ .

RuShaan ❀️ They Them self Don't Know /Aware Wat They Hold ⭐️ They Experience Through this Tough Journey Of Their Loves πŸ‘ Never Losing their Own Nature Given Wat Ever Possible By Them Without Holding Any Thing Of Their Own -Selfless ness Unlimited Souls πŸ‘ ..

Mauli ❀️ Choosing Mauli ❀️ Is Final ⭐️ Which Means ISHAAAN is Mauli ❀️ How Tough It Is To Choose Her own Self Over All This πŸ‘ .Which Equal to Ishaan Selfless Ness ❀️ ..We leave Her flip flops -by Her flip-flops only All Aware Wat High Ishaan ❀️ Who Made Ultimately Easy for Mauli to Choose Her Happiness Over All Pressures ❀️

The Union Of Two Selfless Souls ❀️ MauHaan ❀️ Is Actually Destined ❀️..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

and let me tell u aaj toh bas kamaal (kya maal) πŸ˜† lag rha hai apna ladka..

usually i dont get distracted by looks lekin aaj toh in the first scene he was looking so yummy.. πŸ˜†
kya shirt ka color , kya ishaan.haye πŸ˜³

bas ek din aur..
mauli aaegi ishaan..
😳

waiting waiting.😊

Kasam se yaar Anahi , KM wakayi bahutt hi hottt & Handsome lag raha tha in that Awesome Blue Shirt ...Main toh puri flat ho gayi thi as soon i saw him in that β˜ΊοΈ . And when He does Headdown ..Pata nahi felt somehting relly hott in him there in that pose  πŸ˜³