annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So in the maha episode that aired on Saturday March 2nd , did Zara leave with her Abba and amma? Of did she stay back at Ahmed house? For me It was shown that she decided to leave and Kabeer remembers him kicking her out, then the scene imeediatky changed to her sitting in a car with Kabeer, ammi and Abbu, going to her house because her uncle died.

So did something happen in between that I didn't see??? Or did they actually air the episode like tht? It seemed weird that they left that part out. Because they was no connection between her leaving to being in the car.Edited by annjose1998 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annjose1998 thumbnail
Never mind. I just found it online...
Zaabir thumbnail
Originally posted by: annjose1998

So in the maha episode that aired on Saturday March 2nd , did Zara leave with her Abba and amma? Of did she stay back at Ahmed house? For me It was shown that she decided to leave and Kabeer remembers him kicking her out, then the scene imeediatky changed to her sitting in a car with Kabeer, ammi and Abbu, going to her house because her uncle died.

So did something happen in between that I didn't see??? Or did they actually air the episode like tht? It seemed weird that they left that part out. Because they was no connection between her leaving to being in the car.

If you watched it online they cut that part out apparently due to copy right infringment kabeer stopped her from leaving and apologed to her (which I felt was half baked by the cvs). Aisha also apologies and Zara stays back than she gets a call from her mum that her uncle passed away and the next scene was in the car they going to zaras parents house.