YTG SS: Ms Dancer & Boss man, Part 5 Pg 3||24th March

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow this is really interesting
oops look like shaan has fall for the dancer😉
wooo the dancer is really firecracker & strong enough to protect herself😃
shaan her interaction was cute😉
he was all smiling after that😃
continue plz
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Quite interesting concept I am hooked...can't wait to read more 

1.Settling down

"Dada, what do you think then?"

"I'm good with your decision, Hridoy" Shaan replied. "Dad left you as the night club manager, and I'm handling his business"

"I know, but you know I'm always going to come to you for approval" he smiled.

"Right" Nivedita entered with a smile, she looked between both of her sons. "Your father would have been proud of you both, had he been here today" she brushed her fingers through Hridoy's hair and cradled Shaan's face.

"Mama, don't cry" Shaan brushed away the tear that slipped down the corner of her eyes. He stood shaking his head and enveloped her in his arms. "He wouldn't want to see you crying, you know how much he hated seeing tears in your eyes".

Nivedita nodded and wrapped her arms around his middle tightly. "I did and I'll stop" she promised and pulled back swiping her wet cheeks. "Anyway... I came to talk to you about something"

"What's up, mama?" he stepped aside gesturing her to take his chair. Nivedita smiled and sat down on the chair. He crouched down in front of her holding her hands.

"Shaan, there's a girl your grandfather and I liked. We want to go and see the girl" she informed.

"Girl? You mean..."

"Yes. Shaan, you're settled in your business now. I think it's time for you to settle down now" she explained.

"Mama, I've just returned to India after 8 years" he reminded.

"I know, but look at everything you've achieved. You're mature and you are doing very well in your business" she answered. "Shaan, this house seems empty. It's only us and your dadaji. We need to brighten it up, once we get you married, we'll be looking at Hridoy"

"No thank you, mama" Hridoy shook his head. "I'm too young to be married so I am not going to be doing it".

"Oh, is that so?" Nivedita arched her brows.

"Yes" he nodded cheekily.

"We'll see, I'm your mother" she reminded.

Hridoy shared a look with his brother, "she's definitely planning something" he chuckled. Shaan smiled faintly and lifted her hands pressing a kiss to them.

"I'm going to go and check on dadaji and see what he's doing" he excused himself and walked out of the room.

"You don't look pleased" Gaurav noted the frown on his grandson's face.

"Mama is apparently searching for a girl, she's seen and likes her"

"The girl comes from a good family, she is beautiful and simple" he explained.

"I'm not quite ready yet, dadaji" he answered shaking his head. "I don't want to settle down, I've only just returned to India and I want to spend time with my family. Not mess around with this marriage business" he sighed.

Gaurav sighed and nodded, "Okay, I'll speak to her and see if we can put a small hold onto it. Though, I make no promises" he added noticing the relief and excitement on Shaan's face. 

Thank you for the comments! 😳

It's very much appreciated. 

cuteariya thumbnail
brilliant chapter
so look like nivi is loving caring mom her🤔
she love both shaan & ridoy very much😊
now she & grandpa planing shaan marriage😃
but shaan doesn't want to get married
he even talk to his grandpa 
the question is whom they choose for shaan?
waiting for asmita to make entry👍🏼
continue plz
C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting story... would love to read more soon

2. The Meeting

Shaan frowned as he watched the next applicant walk into his office, he was sure he advertised for a project leader not a dancer. He double checked the paperwork in front of him and looked at the woman again.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I applied for the job, I was short listed, so I am now here for an interview" she answered then held out her hand for a handshake. "Asmita" she introduced herself.

"But you're a..." Shaan looked confused.

"Dancer? Is that it?" Asmita questioned arching her brows.

Shaan nodded.

"I need something for the weekdays to pass my time, so for fun I applied for this" she mockingly answered.

"You're mocking me" Shaan scowled.

"Now if I say yes, that would be stating the obvious. I don't like stating the obvious" Asmita replied.

"She's great" Harsh grinned besides Shaan. "She's going to be a great fit for this".

Shaan turned his head narrowing his eyes, "You haven't even interviewed her and you're already deciding she's great".

"I am great, just so you know" Asmita intervened sounding confident.

"Fine, let's do this" Shaan frowned and pulled the papers in front of him.

~~~

"It was nice meeting you, Asmita" Harsh shook her hand eagerly.

"Thank you, it was great meeting you too" she smiled. "When will you be able to inform me?" she asked.

"We'll get back to you by the end of this week" Harsh replied.

Asmita smiled and turned to Shaan, "It was nice meeting you, boss man"

"I couldn't say the same, Ms Dancer" he answered.

Asmita rolled her eyes, she turned and walked out of the room.

"She's going to be perfect for this" Harsh turned his head to Shaan.

"She's a dancer"

"Who happens to have a degree" Harsh pointed out. "We're hiring her"

"If I recall correctly, I own this"

"And you hired me to be your right hand, which means making decisions which I think is best for the company when your head isn't working correctly. She's going to be coming to work here"

Shaan scowled at his friend/colleague as he couldn't really give any reason to say no to hiring Asmita. She did do well in the interview as well as the task they'd given her.

Hope you're enjoying this... 😃

Will post another part soonish... 😳

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm really loving the story so far! So different to what we're currently having to watch. Love the equation between Nivi and her sons. Asmita is a lioness. They like a house on fire together! Looking forward for more. X
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
The first 2/3 parts are so good, I am surely hooked to it... Asmita she really is wow... a dancer who has a degree, and a beauty... cannot ask for anything more... and Shaan does not even know what to say... he is really awed by her but does not want to admit it I guess... and do is skeptical about giving her the job ... wonderful to see how these two ho ahead
Thnx
cuteariya thumbnail
Awesome update 
Finally asmita ki entry ho gai
Shaan was surprised to see her there & also for interview
Awe asmita is really confident abt being perfect for the job
On the other hand shaan didn't find anything to reject her
Now this harsh getting his eyes on asmita 
If he ever try to made move on her she will show her bad side for sure 
Continue plz