Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
In the beginning I thought it was all for fun n she was being asked to but she has honestly crossed all limits. Tired of it. Maintain some kind of dignity at least 😵 and today thoroughly disappointed with Bharathi. Yes I know that was the format of the game but when Ridhima n Jasmine chose not to misguide the other I thought maybe even Bharathi will play fair. Not only did she make Ridhima pick the wrong pieces, Ridhima was hurt the worst coz of her. It's really sad to see Ridhima trusts Bharathi so much n she backstabbed her. Bharathi never deserved to come this far even but she got saved from elimination once n she got lucky in some others. I had appreciated Bharathi for her sportive attitude but after today I doubt if I can ever support her.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

In the beginning I thought it was all for fun n she was being asked to but she has honestly crossed all limits. Tired of it. Maintain some kind of dignity at least 😵 and today thoroughly disappointed with Bharathi. Yes I know that was the format of the game but when Ridhima n Jasmine chose not to misguide the other I thought maybe even Bharathi will play fair. Not only did she make Ridhima pick the wrong pieces, Ridhima was hurt the worst coz of her. It's really sad to see Ridhima trusts Bharathi so much n she backstabbed her. Bharathi never deserved to come this far even but she got saved from elimination once n she got lucky in some others. I had appreciated Bharathi for her sportive attitude but after today I doubt if I can ever support her.

Bharti should have chosen the fair route. Today she won on cheating but no one appreciated her. Cheating never gets appreciation. It's better to be fair and to be out. But I think colors wanted her in finale week. They wanted to put ridhima out bring in jasmine. That's why bharti ridhima was kept last. Bharti had no fear that anyone could misguide her. 

There is some luck factor which works for ridhima. But today I m happy that luck factor worked for her. 

I wonder would bharti do the same for jasmine. I don't think bharti considered ridhima as close as ridhima considers her. Bharti is more close to jasmine and aly. 

Nways my topic bharti non stop kisses... That was just too much. I will be honest I like her comedy. I enjoyed her presence on the show but that kissing omg... That was just too much... I mean just too much... How could she do that... 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The way Rohit said you molested me 🤣

Bharti does this flirting in literally every reality show. It looks repetitive and is annoying after a while 🥱 She doesn't spare a a single male that she comes across on any reality show. Other than that, I can tolerate her comedy.

Coming to the game, all those undeserving contestants who have reached this stage, are here because they have no competition 😆 in the season is full of fattus. Had it been any other season, only Punit and Aditya would have reached this stage. And Bharti is no exception. I honestly don't even care about her. She should be the next one to go!

About the elimination stunt, leaving aside those 4 extra cubes she got by misguiding Riddhima, the ones she got on her own were more than Jasmin. So I won't say she should have gone. But I am glad that Riddhima didn't go. It would have been very unfair to her!!
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rohit mentioned it twice today that you're molesting me. I think he was actually serious about it. He doesn't like all these kisses either. But that's how Bharti is with many celebs. Kissing even when a celeb doesn't want it. This is serious. Just because it's a male, doesn't make it okay.

Bharti played a bad game today. Ridhima made a correct comment: you don't get far by cheating others. And yet Bharti did exactly that. That's why Ridhima and Jasmin were praised, not Bharti. Even when Rohit was announcing the results, he didn't sound that happy with Bharti's performance.

@ Tanvi: I don't think they put Bharti last because no one could misguide her, they did it because they wanted her to see what Jasmin and Ridhima would do so she could play a smarter game then them and stay back. She saw that Ridhima didn't mislead Jasmin and she must have seen her own cheese to know that Jasmin didn't mislead her, so she used it as an opportunity.
priya185 thumbnail
Rohit even said directly still she has no self respect 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
tharki bharti n today episode shown d real sides of ridhima, bharti n jasmine . d attitudes n their spirits of their games n ridhima stood out , ridhima attitude n her spirit in d game ,she believed in healthy n fair game which is very nice , god bless her .
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree but the fact is Rohit loves bharti  more compared to other contestants bharti khush hoti hai to rohit khush hota hai bharti ro ti hai to rohit sabse zada pareshan hota hai boht strong connection hai rohit ka bharti se Jo epi 1 see dikh raha h
tanvismile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall

Rohit mentioned it twice today that you're molesting me. I think he was actually serious about it. He doesn't like all these kisses either. But that's how Bharti is with many celebs. Kissing even when a celeb doesn't want it. This is serious. Just because it's a male, doesn't make it okay.

Bharti played a bad game today. Ridhima made a correct comment: you don't get far by cheating others. And yet Bharti did exactly that. That's why Ridhima and Jasmin were praised, not Bharti. Even when Rohit was announcing the results, he didn't sound that happy with Bharti's performance.

@ Tanvi: I don't think they put Bharti last because no one could misguide her, they did it because they wanted her to see what Jasmin and Ridhima would do so she could play a smarter game then them and stay back. She saw that Ridhima didn't mislead Jasmin and she must have seen her own cheese to know that Jasmin didn't mislead her, so she used it as an opportunity.

When u r put last to misguide or guide someone and u have already done with ur stunt then u can do whatever u want. The same ridhima couldn't do because there is fear that she could be misguided during her stunt. As u said they wanted her see others game and play smart... To retain her... In a way the arrangement in her favour... That s What I meant 

She might have played smart but lost respect today. She was clearly embarrassed. Nobody was happy. 
tanvismile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preetieee

Agree but the fact is Rohit loves bharti  more compared to other contestants bharti khush hoti hai to rohit khush hota hai bharti ro ti hai to rohit sabse zada pareshan hota hai boht strong connection hai rohit ka bharti se Jo epi 1 see dikh raha h

😆😆

What ur saying 

He definitely likes bharti no doubt. That's why he allowes such behaviour. 

But I feel he genuinely likes jasmine also.