***Welcome back King Of Expression Kunal Karan kapoor***

Posted: 5 years ago

***Breaking News***

All Kunal Karan Kapoor fans desperately waiting for their favourite Rockstar's come back on silver screen with a big bang...now we have a chance to rejoice and celebrate as their wish has been fulfilled...

The most versatile and talented actor Kunal Karan Kapoor who was essaying the mesmerizing character of Mohan Bhatnagar in Colors Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (ssn 1 & 2) , in Zee TV's Doli Armaano Ki as Shaurya Urmi Sinha and as Krishna Shekhwat in Woh Apna Sa... now he is back with another challenging character in  Swaikar Case  a web series  in Voot...

waiting eagerly for Kunal Karan Kapoor's powerfull entry in his new show...
All The Best Kunal Karan Kapoor... Welcome Back ...keep up your great work..

The important thing is to show your love and support for Kunal Karan kapoor please join and comment in his IF profile...
http://https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/  ðŸ˜³

His brilliant acting, his extraordinary charm, his superlative talent, his pleasing personality, his jovial nature, his expressive eyes, his versatility, his precious smile, his determination & perseverance, his friendly nature...these all qualities makes us admire and applaud him more and more. He is one of the most amazing, charming,grounded, and gifted personalities of television Industry, having all the traits that make him a great actor and an amazing human being. He is our heart-throb...the most versatile & talented king of expression Kunal Karan Kapoor, who is an actor par excellence and for his millions of fans across the globe, he is simply the best of best...

24th February 2019 Anup V Kadam gave all Kunal Karan Kapoor fans the super awesome news about his come back and being  a part of Voot the digital arm of Viacom 18 with Parul Gulati...

New article in IMWBuzz

Voot, the digital arm of Viacom 18 will churn out quite a few original series this year.

while work has begun on the Season 2 of Silsila badalte

Rishton Ka,the creative think-tank at Voot has roped in big names for its upcoming web-series.

Kunal Karan Kapoor ,the heartthrob who has last seen on TV in Woh Apna sa is all set to explore the web space with this Voot series.

Joining him will be the elegant and talented actress Parul Gulati.parul has had a great run on the web space with MX Player's Hey Prabhu,Girliyapa's Girls Hostel.she is also presenting shooting for Applause Entertainment Series,Your Honour.

As per a reliable source "This will be a unique concept which will soon go on floor."

We buzzed Parul and Kunal but could not get through for a comment.

We reached out to be the spokensperson at Voot but did not get revert.

watch this space at IMWBuzz for exclusive updates.

http://https://www.iwmbuzz.com/digital/news-digital/kunal-karan-kapoor-parul-gulati-voot-original-series/2019/02/25?fbclid=IwAR0osprqoKkk74vL9bxITcM158B9lJz0_62bec_b9g5OpdsPfXwzy2q_eDo

Best of luck. Looking forward.
I am so happy that I can't even express it ðŸ˜ƒ THis is so good and he deserve so much more.

About Kunal Karan Kapoor

On the 22nd of August in 1982, an artist was born in the thick heat of Mumbai, India. Kunal Karan Kapoor was originally born Kunal Kapoor, but added his father's name Karan later on due to the fact that he happened to share the same name as a Bollywood actor.

Kunal was a complete outdoor person as a child. He loved to run around outside and eat mangoes with his friends. Though, being someone who wandered about in his own dreams, he lost out on a major part of his childhood and grew up much as a loner, sharing the company of a dog named Oliver. Tragedy struck in his life when he lost his mother at the tender age of nine.

The first time that Kunal found himself immersed in the world of cinema was when he watched Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park as a boy. He instantly knew that he wanted to be a director and decided that acting might help him achieve his dream. His struggle began at the age of thirteen as he would head to RK Studios after school and stand at the gates.

In an interview, Kunal revealed: "The watchman would ask me what exactly I was trying to do. I would revert that one day I would become an actor. Then he would open the gates and let me enter."

Kunal's very first screen appearance was as a child artist in the popular Indian show called Rajani. Kunal described it as being "quite an insight into this whole world at that age, but I had to give it up because of 10th, and studies were more important at that point." Kunal was a third year drop out and began to work in a call center. He recalled that time in his life as "stagnating". Eventually, he called up a friend whom he had met earlier on, and she invited him in for an audition. Soon enough, Kunal was cast as the stuttering nerd Varun in Remix on the popular TV channel Star One.

The first step in establishing his acting career had been taken. It opened up other doors for him in the Indian TV industry. Kunal was cast in a variety of Indian shows in the skin of distinctive characters that became popular because of his versatile performances. However, it was not until he was cast as Mohan Bhatnagar in the superhit show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on the TV channel Colors that he was truly recognised for his skills as an actor. The character became iconic through his nuanced portrayal of it. His hard work and dedication gained him the Indian Telly Award in the category of Best Actor in year 2013.

On the 26th of June 2015 Kunal Karan Kapoor appeared on-screen in the skin of Shaurya Urmi Sinha in Doli Armaanon Ki after a long absence. And in just a few episodes he managed to give his character in numerous shades, making it so popular that viewers could not help but discuss and analyze Shaurya's every action & reaction.

April 15th 2017 Kunal Karan Kapoor appeared in a Bengali music video Adda with Ritabhari Chakraborty. lyricist Swanand Kirkire, singer Anupam Roy and Bengali band Chandrabindu. Adda song became a sensation.

April 6th 2018 Kunal Karan Kapoor did a television advertising ad, ab khush khabri ghar baithe, that went viral on FaceBook in just few weeks with 4.7 million views.

Kunal Karan Kapoor made his comeback on screen as Inspector Krishna Shekhawat in Wo Apna Sa on Zeetv. Air date June 13th 2018.

Kunal is a passionate artist. Thus his interests and skills do not begin and end with merely acting. He is also a talented photographer, capturing furtive moments and human conditions as displayed in many of his pictures on Instagram. He continues to be an outdoor spirit in the sense that he enjoys travelling immensely along with trekking, biking, river rafting, and even swimming: "Water is like my playground. I'll discover an isolated beach and let myself go in... Kinda my thing." Apart from outdoor activities, Kunal absolutely loves books and music.

• Kunal Karan Kapoor part of the industry for more than 15 years.

• 1996 - Rajani - Child artist as Master Kunal.
  • 2004 - Remix as Varun.
  • 2006 - Left Right Left as Cadet Yaduvansh Sahni.
  • 2008 - Meet mila de Rabba as Monty.
  • 2009 - Maayka as Sukhi Singh
  • 2009 - Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya as Angad Yadav.
  • 2010 - Rishton Se Badi Pratha as Amrik Singh.
  • 2012 - Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch kaha as Mohan Bhatnagar.
  • 2013 - Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch kaha as Mohan Bhatnagar / Vasu.
  • 2015 - Doli Armaanon Ki as Shaurya Urmi Ishaan Sinha.
  • 2018 - Woh apna sa as Inspector Krishna.

• 2018 - Bhindi short movie - voice over.
  • 2018 - Ab Khush Khabri Ghar Baithe - advertising ad.
  • 2017 - Adda Bengali music video.
Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 5 years ago

This funny video is my situation the past two days ðŸ˜† Hope there will be some more news soon about Kunal Karan Kapoor ji's serial.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGEjk0bEP2Y[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by altgr

Best of luck. Looking forward.

ye we are so much excited..thank you ðŸ˜³