Raja Beta

Could it be like Aaina movie

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I got a feeling that this show could turn like Aaina movie-- Eventually Poorva meets her so called first love and runs away with him and then Dr Vedant gets married to Pankhuri. Some time later Poorva realises that she made a mistake and comes back to Vedant and fights with Pankhuri.
No idea what will happen but Poorva sounds too much selfish and I think Vedant deserves to be loved completely...I just hope that they don't turn Pankhuri into a negative character. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is still at a unpredictable stage. It's hard to see where the storyline will go. I don't think Purva will run away. She may be selfish, but I feel like somewhere she cares about others too. She will definitely fall for Vedant soon.
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

The show is still at a unpredictable stage. It's hard to see where the storyline will go. I don't think Purva will run away. She may be selfish, but I feel like somewhere she cares about others too. She will definitely fall for Vedant soon.

ya... but sometimes Poorva disappoints me big time...Pankhuri was right in saying that you have got such a man without asking that's why you are not bothered about him...I must say why not Pankhuri...I quite like her...poor her she is suffering the most..i mean apart from our top sufferer Raja beta😆
ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chullbulli

ya... but sometimes Poorva disappoints me big time...Pankhuri was right in saying that you have got such a man without asking that's why you are not bothered about him...I must say why not Pankhuri...I quite like her...poor her she is suffering the most..i mean apart from our top sufferer Raja beta😆

But, just because Purva has simply found a nice man without asking is not enough to fall for someone. It sounds right that Purva is not bothered in the way Pankhuri is about Vedant. She doesn't love him or care for him in an intimate way yet, so to expect her to do so is foolishness. We have to want things to care about things. Purva didn't want Vedant and just because Vedant is nice does not necessarily mean one should like/love him instantly. We don't fall in love with every man or woman who are kind like Vedant. It is not like Purva does not appreciate Vedant for what he does for her. She does and it's evident, but to say that his care isn't enough and is disappointing is expecting a little too much then isn't it. Plus, Purva has already once fallen in love and has had heart disheartened. It won't make sense to make her fall in love again quickly. People have doubts and concerns before they open the doors to their heart again. Falling in love is never straightforward
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chullbulli

i guess purva is a bit like anjali from dhadkan.if you remember shilpas character never loved akshay kumar but came to realisation on how good is he i think purva would realise soon how good is vedant and fall in love with him,and i still want purved together as for pankhuri i would love if she gets a new lead instead of sanju.i dont like sanju opp her,she deserves better
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Purva is impulsive but I definitely like her as compared to the mahaanta ki murti female leads on Indian TV.

It is not like she does not value Vedant. She has a lot of respect and affection for him. She already stands by him and wishes well for him. She may not be in love with him, but as said above, she was in love with Rahul, so expecting her to fall in love with Vedant immediately would be weird and would also show her as fickle. She is not a fickle person. When she commits to someone, she really values them. 

How much does Pankhuri know Vedant anyway? Is she ready to live in Sanjivani Sadan where being Vedant's wife means navigating a mine field everyday? At this point, she is jealous of PurvAnt but if she loves him, why not just tell Purva about her feelings? Why hide it from her and play games? 
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know whether Purva will run away or not but her sister definitely on mood to run away with her sis husband. Is this girl always choose  similar role in. I have seen her eyeballing on sis husband in another show also.