Karrle tu bhi mohabbat season 3&4 (and re-runs) discussion thread - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
bookmarked
PS: ram ❤️❤️❤️

Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor's magnificent jodi is back with their superhit web series Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat 3 and the promo of the series has got the fans super excited about the new season. Though this season we will get to see a new emotion between the couple, that is of hatred and this has got all the fans intrigued.

We got up, close and personal with the supremely talented actress Sakshi Tanwarand she shared details about the new season, her camaraderie with Ram Kapoor, burgeoning digital platforms and motherhood.

Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat is already a hit series and people have showered immense love on your characters and the love story. What according to you is then the USP of this season?

This season has a totally new emotion that we're playing upon and that is of hatred. In season 1 it was more about finding love, making friends and eventually maybe falling in love. 

The second season was definitely about falling in love and that led to the marriage. Now in the third season, one would have expected about all the lovey-dovey stuff but we've taken a five year leap and now both of them have immense hatred for each other, and that's what is the most intriguing part of this season. 

Also a lot of new characters have been introduced this season including Hiten Tejwani, Karishma Tanna and Vatsal Sheth. This season will bring a lot of surprises and new equations and I'm sure people will love it.

You and Ram Kapoor have a magical chemistry and the world knows about it. You have worked with him for so long, can you tell us one thing that nobody knows about him?

As a matter of fact our chemistry and camaraderie is very well known to everybody and I don't think that there is anything new apart from that, but yes Ram has recently lost a lots of weight and I don't think a lot of people know that.

Whether it is television, films or digital platform, you have explored all three and the least to say nailed all of it. Which medium do you find the most engaging?

Well the fact that I'm doing more and more digital content is itself a proof that I'm enjoying the digital platform. You need to invest a lot of time in television whereas in web the series are usually of finite episodes and you just shoot that and move on. So I'm loving this medium because it is the perfect balance between television and films.

You have played mother on screen several times, but now you're a real life mother too. Do you find any difference now in playing a mother on screen?

Honestly, I have been playing a mother in shows since ages now and I have been very use to portraying those emotions. So I don't feel there is any difference in being a real life mother and a reel one. All of the emotions are real.

Are you excited to watch Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor in Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat 3?

Originally posted by priya185

Leena
Do any of the videos have spoilers?
I don't like spoilers about the show

No they don't have spoilers.
they just talk about how season 3 shaped up while shooting.asking fun questions.
Ram has recently lost a lots of weight and I don't think a lot of people know that.

I already saw the difference while watching the trailer :P 
Ram isn't golu anymore XD
Originally posted by Leenaaa

No they don't have spoilers.
they just talk about how season 3 shaped up while shooting.asking fun questions.
thanks for confirming 
i dislike spoilers they spoil the fun
Ram is masti khor aadmi. Kitna satata hai hiten ko. I watched the interview. Sakshi is cool and calm. 
Waiting for S3. Ye do din kaise katenge...

haan interviews were fun to watch 
haan do din bht h :( 
Love will turn sour in 3 days [that was yesterday]--https://twitter.com/altbalaji/status/1111908420444135427

Teekhi Takrar starts from 2 days--

cant wait🥳 Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
More interviews with Sakshi Tanwar

ST with IWMBuzz [btw this thumbnail is misleading]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6JzKkycas0[/YOUTUBE]

ST with TellyChakkar
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNmnEtsg5Xs[/YOUTUBE]

Ram Sakshi,Hiten popping balloons to answer questions
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTv7qbS_8VE[/YOUTUBE]

hats off to everyone. so many interviews taken in one sitting
Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago