Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

LOL I watched YRPK after many days.....wahaan bhi leap ho gaya😆

Abir ko chashme lag gaye....colored waale😆, and he cut his hair. Mishti removed her glasses.....lol

This is weirdly reminding me of IB ka seperation wala leap when Shivaay got the poop colored highlights in his "Devdas" mode.....ROFL

Writers ke attempts at "symbolism" are getting more and more amusing on ITV😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I watched YRPK after many days.....wahaan bhi leap ho gaya😆

Abir ko chashme lag gaye....colored waale😆, and he cut his hair. Mishti removed her glasses.....lol

This is weirdly reminding me of IB ka seperation wala leap when Shivaay got the poop colored highlights in his "Devdas" mode.....ROFL

Writers ke attempts at "symbolism" are getting more and more amusing on ITV😆

🤣Itni jaldi leap and colored chasme lol this also reminds  me of playboy shaheer in KRPKAB post leap jahan he got the bike to be an ass🤣 

Btw kaun kiski aulad hai in this show am too confused i read something  about some secret being revealed  and aomething about real mothers but i am too lazy to watch but also curious

Btw helly kahan se aa gayi isme uska qoh thakela do behno wala show khatam ho gaya kya? 

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

🤣Itni jaldi leap and colored chasme lol this also reminds  me of playboy shaheer in KRPKAB post leap jahan he got the bike to be an ass🤣 

Btw kaun kiski aulad hai in this show am too confused i read something  about some secret being revealed  and aomething about real mothers but i am too lazy to watch but also curious

Btw helly kahan se aa gayi isme uska qoh thakela do behno wala show khatam ho gaya kya? 

LOLL wohi toh....I was also surprised ki itni jaldi leap ho gayi inki.....they haven't even completed 200 epis, have they?  

Kal aur aaj ka epi dekha maine....jitna bhi I gathered, I guess woh Kunal ki maasi is his real mom.....wohi typical najaayaz beta twist hoga.....lol seems like usi faltu secret pe woh psycho Meenu ne Abir ko blackmail kar liya to break up with Mishti.....

Again, all the twists are so cliched.....abhi bhi wohi blackmail wala track....lol Anika ne bhi blackmail hoke zabardasti seperation kar liya tha Shivaay se.....haha

Anyways, looks like that lame spoilt brat couple of Kunal-Kuhu are still "married"....divorce ke liye 3 months together reh rahe hain.....woh Kuhu ke faltu hashtag waale dialogues are still on along with random lame dance sequences....is character ko faltu mein sar pe chadhaa rakha hai to fill space.....koi coherence nahin hai waise. 

Aur woh Helly seems to be just a cameo....I guess her other show ended? lol man, people switch between shows so fast these days, hard to keep track......anyways yahaan toh she seems to be Abir ki koi dost who's getting married.....aur woh Kuhu suddenly wedding planner ban gayi.....ROFL please note ki ghoom phir ke ek yehi career milta hai to all FLs on TV *rolls eyes*

Abir in those rangeen chashme that he keeps taking off and putting on is so random.....lol but the basic "logic" seems to be same Shivaay ke poopy highlights wala.....a change in appearance to show ki "move on" kar raha hai....lol 

Waise it's just a two month leap....usmein hi itna change? 😆

Shivika ke first seperation ka leap time was 6 months I guess.....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Anyways, I guess YHM is finally ending.....good riddance. 

Uska spin off aa raha hai....I read the plot in an article today....ROFL phir se "Rockstar" ML from Ekta.....that Gathbandhan wala actor is gonna play the ML in this🤔😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Anyways, I guess YHM is finally ending.....good riddance. 

Uska spin off aa raha hai....I read the plot in an article today....ROFL phir se "Rockstar" ML from Ekta.....that Gathbandhan wala actor is gonna play the ML in this🤔😆

🤣 Haha yeah that i have read about on twitter amd that KP phir waapis aa gaya to end the show mara hua raman waapis aa gaya and the raman replacement who was supposed to be the new raman  got thrown out by making him some fraud caz KP is back 😆 

Also that GB guy ne kya chalamg lagayi man seedha ekta camp main but yeh bhi zyada nahi chalne wala . With YHM in start there was a story and the intial feq months set the base uske haad jo bhi karte  rahe atleast it was worth watching was first  few months. Basic story toh thi. Aaj kal wohi mahi hoti kahin bhi kuch bhi but kamaal yeh hai ke woh bhi hit ho jaata hai

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Also that GB guy ne kya chalamg lagayi man seedha ekta camp main but yeh bhi zyada nahi chalne wala . With YHM in start there was a story and the intial feq months set the base uske haad jo bhi karte  rahe atleast it was worth watching was first  few months. Basic story toh thi. Aaj kal wohi mahi hoti kahin bhi kuch bhi but kamaal yeh hai ke woh bhi hit ho jaata hai

Dunno man....I toh never got into that show.....it was way too loud and garish to me.....everyone constantly screaming at each other, tacky cliches about North and South Indians, that Raman was such an outrightly abusive character, it never worked for me.  The kid was ok....itni bhi cute nahin thi ki main uske liye show dekh loon.....baaki show just had a very typical Ekta show jaded feel to it. 

Agree otherwise ki aajkal toh 2 months ki basic story bhi nahin hoti shows mein.....oh well, ab toh Jinns and Daayans ka zamaana hai.....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Btw, Divy ji and Apu ji might be missing Pinky ka "Oh my Maata" a lot......YRPK ki woh comedy bua is now saying "Oh my Mother" as her takiya kalaam😆.

AreYaar thumbnail

Lol just saw this. “Concept” seems to be single mother who isn’t getting married cuz sexism 😆. Agar single father hoti toh easily marriage ho jaati. 🤔

Is this really a sustainable concept? lol and the girl looks super young. 

Anyways Baaki toh Ekta cliches pe chalaa legi Bhagya show style I guess 🤷‍♀️😂

https://twitter.com/starplus/status/1199656461925662720?s=21