Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

she is a natural and she just en lights the screen and makes you smile automatically raja rani was adorable and i cried so hard though i shipped arya and nayan real hard too but when she died UFFFF i was shook 

She has done such amazing work in such a short span and i ABSOLUTLY LOVE Koode her comeback film and the emotional pathos in it BTW this one has paro too and paro prithvi and naz gosh this one just is amazing a tad bit more fav then even bangalore days as it is anjali's next project after that but yeahhhh KOODE is an absolute beauty esp thankful to Naz for gracing us again caz Boy I miss this Girl so much in Tamil and Malayalam industry. Can we take a moment and talk about the scene where Parvathy's chracter realizes what was going on and prithvi breaks down realizing that Jenny's gone and then this song.

Hands Down the BEST FILM on a Bro sister realationship & pritvi naz really looked like real bro sis and their offscreen banter and camaraderie is so lovely too hahah aat naz just saying ok caz prithvi in lead and well anjali menon directing them again and then paro also coming along caz of Anjali 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZXMh9_zsIc

I love the friendships between Mallu industry how all of them are so close to each other and a whole big gang like Dq,nivin,Naz,,prithvi,parvathy,rima, sai pallavi(even though she is doing more in Kolly and Tollywood now)  AHHH such talented bunch and such good colleagues. 

@bold

Nazria was cute and lively in Raja Rani and she had  an amazing screen presence in the movie..i like her eyesπŸ˜†..Her role was short and sweet ,it was so painful to watch her character ending like that..in the movie. Regarding Nayan, I dont want to disclose much about the story for the ppl who have not watched the movie ...but there was an emotional scene in the car with her father, Nayan tara's acting was amazing there...Overall i liked the movie and message.. and liked Arya-Nayan's scenes particulary the climax...

But a prior warning if any body want to watch Raja rani movie..Nayan's - Jai customer care scenes was bit dragging but overall movie was worth watching and the music pieces they used for Nayan's emotional scenes or Arya-Nayan climax scene were lovely too..

If anybody have real life crushes in their life , they can very well connect with the movie "Om shaanti Oshaana" haha.I watched it some 5 years back i guess..Now I remember only few scenes though.. worth watching for Nazria..

Sai pallavi is such a live wire and she has this  smile always on her face..it lights up the screen..I like her dancing too..I liked her in Fidaa and MCA (hero Nani).. In MCA, her role was less though..Fidaa i have to watch Full movie..I somehow missed last half an hour..lol. 

I love watching Nazria on screen toh would  like to watch Koode at some point..Upar se Parvathy hai toh definitely will watch..

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

some of my absolute fav stills fromthe film 

Thanks for this lovely caps and gifs...

AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for posting the gifs and caps, Fary. I’m not really that impressed by the other actors but I guess you are quite attached to them. Lol sorry I don’t have much else to reply on that front. But you guys carry on :)
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for posting the gifs and caps, Fary. I’m not really that impressed by the other actors but I guess you are quite attached to them. Lol sorry I don’t have much else to reply on that front. But you guys carry on :)

TBH very few actresses i find cute eventhough they are not great actresses..Those are Jenelia,Nazria, Niveda thomas  πŸ˜‚...Some ppl i find them cute aise hi..πŸ˜‚...but again their characters should be worth watching in the movies..πŸ˜†..I saw Nazria for the first time in Raja rani , i found her cute there πŸ˜†...In Banglore days toh, her story was cliched..so i didnt like her part of story πŸ˜†

There were many better actresses than jenelia..but dont know i used to find her so cute in those days..πŸ˜†..

Anyway Try "Raja Rani" once πŸ˜†..not for Nazria...overall story was worth watching except that Nayantara-Jai customer care scenesπŸ˜†..Customer care scenes pakoed me as hellπŸ˜†..And again it is not some great movie..but worth watching for Father-daughter scenes of Nayan and Satyaraj..and the climax scene of the main leads..Nayanatara also i liked her only in this movie..In Telugu movies,she was just show piece..never saw her acting skills much in Tollywood

Om shaanti O shaana, i dont think you like it..as it was not content based movieπŸ˜†.. I watched it for Nazria..it was not bad πŸ˜†..

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

@bold

Nazria was cute and lively in Raja Rani and she had  an amazing screen presence in the movie..i like her eyesπŸ˜†..Her role was short and sweet ,it was so painful to watch her character ending like that..in the movie. Regarding Nayan, I dont want to disclose much about the story for the ppl who have not watched the movie ...but there was an emotional scene in the car with her father, Nayan tara's acting was amazing there...Overall i liked the movie and message.. and liked Arya-Nayan's scenes particulary the climax...

But a prior warning if any body want to watch Raja rani movie..Nayan's - Jai customer care scenes was bit dragging but overall movie was worth watching and the music pieces they used for Nayan's emotional scenes or Arya-Nayan climax scene were lovely too..

If anybody have real life crushes in their life , they can very well connect with the movie "Om shaanti Oshaana" haha.I watched it some 5 years back i guess..Now I remember only few scenes though.. worth watching for Nazria..

Sai pallavi is such a live wire and she has this  smile always on her face..it lights up the screen..I like her dancing too..I liked her in Fidaa and MCA (hero Nani).. In MCA, her role was less though..Fidaa i have to watch Full movie..I somehow missed last half an hour..lol. 

I love watching Nazria on screen toh would  like to watch Koode at some point..Upar se Parvathy hai toh definitely will watch..

Haan i was meh about nayan's past too though that  plot twist at the end was  whoah too cazci instantky lijed arya snd nayan haha that baby song where they are fighting in imagination πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and arya has such beautiful eyes. Nayan i also admire and like a lot . I had a slight problem  with the viral brother thing but it was still cute the way naz used to say it i mean that  instantly made her a sensation in kollywood but i feel it was not right overall but  yeah i did enjoyed raja rani a lit it was sweet  and nayan and arya solving their issues and accepting  each other  was beautifully done. 

Fidaa is too much fun and bhanu (pallavi) is such a refreshing character in the sense that it is so rare a film in centered around a female esp if ut is a typical family entertainer here bhanu was the driving force of the film her thoughts andcwoshrs mattered and she spoke her mind iut. I l9ve that too. Mca not so much forgettable and blahhh pallavi hardly had anything to do in it but yes she really  has a cery good screen  presence too and her dancing is A+++ 

I loved her and dhanush in maari 2 and their  bittersweet story in middle of other  stuff definitely  a much better film then the first maari  glad the 2 has no co relation 

Oso is much more  then just crushes and it is my comfort film pooja matthews is bae and i loved her fundas in life  but what really changed it from a normal clming of age film was the climaz and giri holding back for so long to make sure pooja doesn't  waste her life and becomes something  it was his restrain and giving no bhaav that forced pooja to actually  go and do something  with her life. Super adorable film again the underlying theme and message  was much stronger .again  one which is tooo too close  to my heart for its  simplicity tackling stereotypes and wholesomeness 

TBH very few actresses i find cute eventhough they are not great actresses..Those are Jenelia,Nazria, Niveda thomas  πŸ˜‚...Some ppl i find them cute aise hi..πŸ˜‚...but again their characters should be worth watching in the movies..πŸ˜†..I saw Nazria for the first time in Raja rani , i found her cute there πŸ˜†...In Banglore days toh, her story was cliched..so i didnt like her part of story πŸ˜†

There were many better actresses than jenelia..but dont know i used to find her so cute in those days..πŸ˜†..

Anyway Try "Raja Rani" once πŸ˜†..not for Nazria...overall story was worth watching except that Nayantara-Jai customer care scenesπŸ˜†..Customer care scenes pakoed me as hellπŸ˜†..And again it is not some great movie..but worth watching for Father-daughter scenes of Nayan and Satyaraj..and the climax scene of the main leads..Nayanatara also i liked her only in this movie..In Telugu movies,she was just show piece..never saw her acting skills much in Tollywood

Om shaanti O shaana, i dont think you like it..as it was not content based movieπŸ˜†.. I watched it for Nazria..it was not bad πŸ˜†..

I strongly disagree here  see this is the thing with mslyalam films they are not in your face or spoonfeed you they go and say much more un an ubderstated qay. This one broke stereotypes firstly for being a film again completely  from a girl's perspective you hardly get to see giri's pov because that is not i portant to the plot it is a girl growing up and settling into this fine young women and how she deals with various stages of her growing up years and the spciety's expectations of her behaving a certain way  as in how she is suppsoed to sit what she is supposed to wear how she is exoected to  deal with perspective rishtas and all. Uhmm idt i need to mention the scene where she goes well in my bride seeing ceremony giri/a guy should be serving the tea and them actually showing the dream bit of nivin serving chai coffee and being coy. It is not just there for laughs and  for cute there is so much more there in the film if  anybody refuses to see that then that is jot the fault of the film.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

It is so widely loved and accepted caz it spoke about pooja and bot giri e.g this is a film where the guy wws much like the heroines on many other films who kust smile and look pretty grom a far and are used as a prop here giri is that plot device for the major part until we see the climax amd go no wait  i mean he hardly opens hos mouth in the entire film except being that driving force to pooja indirectly 

Pooja matthews a girl who dresses up in her shorts and tees who drives a bike seeing mohanlaal in some film and not the girls one the boys one and goes around like a hero does she doesn't  care how she sits with her legs wide open  etc and you are saying this one doesn't  have content . πŸ™„ well sorry to say then you haven't  gotten the film beyond its  wrapping which was cute but there was much more happening  for pooja which is why it reached the status  it did 

Free_Rein thumbnail

I strongly disagree here  see this is the thing with mslyalam films they are not in your face or spoonfeed you they go and say much more un an ubderstated qay. This one broke stereotypes firstly for being a film again completely  from a girl's perspective you hardly get to see giri's pov because that is not i portant to the plot it is a girl growing up and settling into this fine young women and how she deals with various stages of her growing up years and the spciety's expectations of her behaving a certain way  as in how she is suppsoed to sit what she is supposed to wear how she is exoected to  deal with perspective rishtas and all. Uhmm idt i need to mention the scene where she goes well in my bride seeing ceremony giri/a guy should be serving the tea and them actually showing the dream bit of nivin serving chai coffee and being coy. It is not just there for laughs and  for cute there is so much more there in the film if  anybody refuses to see that then that is jot the fault of the film.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

It is so widely loved and accepted caz it spoke about pooja and bot giri e.g this is a film where the guy wws much like the heroines on many other films who kust smile and look pretty grom a far and are used as a prop here giri is that plot device for the major part until we see the climax amd go no wait  i mean he hardly opens hos mouth in the entire film except being that driving force to pooja indirectly 

Pooja matthews a girl who dresses up in her shorts and tees who drives a bike seeing mohanlaal in some film and not the girls one the boys one and goes around like a hero does she doesn't  care how she sits with her legs wide open  etc and you are saying this one doesn't  have content . πŸ™„ well sorry to say then you haven't  gotten the film beyond its  wrapping which was cute but there was much more happening  for pooja which is why it reached the status  it did 

Fary TBH I watched it 5 years back, so I don't remember much other than few scenesπŸ˜‚.. I can only say one thing.. Clearly We all have different tastes here πŸ€£.

On the other note, Even if anyone say it had good content I don't think AY is going to watch it as she didn't get impressed by Nazria and Naveen in Banglore days πŸ˜‚

Fary TBH I watched it 5 years back, so I don't remember much other than few scenesπŸ˜‚.. I can only say one thing.. Clearly We all have different tastes here πŸ€£.

On the other note, Even if anyone say it had good content I don't think AY is going to watch it as she didn't get impressed by Nazria and Naveen in Banglore days πŸ˜‚

Well am not the one to decide that for her πŸ€·β€β™€οΈi can only suggest  baaki uski marzi 

But it pinched that it has no content so i said what i said

AreYaar thumbnail

Lol you are so defensive about these movies and these actors,  Fary. I guess it’s best I not say anything about them here. Tum toh kaafi zyada seriously leti ho inhein πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I don’t watch them with such serious attachment and I definitely don’t find all the actors equally impressive. Some are strictly ok. 

Free_Rein thumbnail

Well am not the one to decide that for her πŸ€·β€β™€οΈi can only suggest  baaki uski marzi 

But it pinched that it has no content so i said what i said

Hey no offense yaar.i was only meant that it was simple light hearted love story without heavy message or content...again i might be wrong too..it was just my opinion πŸ˜Š..

I shouldn't have brought AY's name in the above comment..I was just kidding..no offense to you and AY..😊

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago