Samar sets an obsession level for his fans

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Samar sets an obsession level for his fans

Main Maayke Chali Jaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo, has been one of the favorite fiction shows of the viewers because of the dramatic yet comical bickering between Satya Devi(Neelu Waghela) and her son-in-law Samar(Namish Taneja). It is way different from the daily saas-bahu dramas and portrays a love and hate relationship between the mother in law- son-in-law duo.  

Samar and Satya Devi, in a constant rival against each other in the show, confuse Jaya and she is forced to chose between the two which is usually her mom. With the entry of Ruslaan Mumtaz as Dhruv Raichand in the show, both Samar and Jaya's life has been like a roller- coaster. Samar, the sweet romantic hero of the show, lets Jaya marry Dhruv just to make her realise that she loves only Samar and cannot love any other man. In the upcoming track on the show, Samar behaves like an obsessive lover and is at a stage where he can do anything to get Jaya back in her life. His fans have been loving the idea of him as an obsessive lover and an over-caring and over-loving husband.

Namish in real life receives tweets and messages where his female fans want a boyfriend or partner  just like him. They have fallen for the way Samar loves his wife Jaya and wants their spouse to be as passionate as him. To this, Namish who essays the role of Samar says "This track is one of my favorite track as I need to show obsession towards love and my wife on the show. Love is a pure feeling which cannot be forced and that is why I have let my love free. I want Jaya to understand my importance and love in her life. And I am sure of the fact that she will understand my love and passion for her and will come back to me one day.

He also added "With the immense love I am receiving from the fans, I believe I have started living as Samar more than Namish. Very recently, I have been receiving a lot of messages from my female fans who want a boy like Samar in their life, which somehow makes me a proud lover. I am happy about the fact that my heroism in the show has been bringing up the idea of pure love not only in the show but also in real life.

Posted: 4 years ago
Let go!
Geez...
Aka stalking?