Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

The whole mess can be still redeemed iff...

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I know LOTS and LOTS of things have gone wrong, But there is definitely one way to pause this destruction further and let give audience as well as anupre a breather and a chance to redeem their actions in future tracks...and for that, Anukomo wedding HAS TO STOP. 
After that let anupre fight, shout, cry, scream at each other, have few MUs and take time to sort out n understand the other deeply...

If the shooting is done, they can still edit or show as anu's dream BUT STOP IT from showing as a COMPLETED ONE..Pre should enter not at the reception but during the wedding only... It does not matter what proofs she will throw on their face... reality will be that anukomo get married with all rituals and is beyond understanding... 
No anupre will mean anything to us after this illogical wedding bcoz the innocence, purity and connection will be lost forever...

I m up for Re-entry of Pre track only if ML-vamp wedding is NOT COMPLETED

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JRKZK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes NO! Anukomo wedding under any circumstances
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

I know LOTS and LOTS of things have gone wrong, But there is definitely one way to pause this destruction further and let give audience as well as anupre a breather and a chance to redeem their actions in future tracks...and for that, Anukomo wedding HAS TO STOP. 

After that let anupre fight, shout, cry, scream at each other, have few MUs and take time to sort out n understand the other deeply...

If the shooting is done, they can still edit or show as anu's dream BUT STOP IT from showing as a COMPLETED ONE..Pre should enter not at the reception but during the wedding only... It does not matter what proofs she will throw on their face... reality will be that anukomo get married with all rituals and is beyond understanding... 
No anupre will mean anything to us after this illogical wedding bcoz the innocence, purity and connection will be lost forever...

I m up for Re-entry of Pre track only if ML-vamp wedding is NOT COMPLETED

U guys were tweeting na...
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Memad but for me it won't work if he does the feras, put the rice on the fire, does the mangalsutra and abs comes just before the sindoor. That's just bull crap. According to me.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If AnuKomo marriage happens it'll unleash the chain of events that will ensure they never unite on Earth.  Pre will end up with Bajaj and Anu will get married to countless times with countless other girls. 
So this marriage HAS TO stop. 
No matter how much Pre claims that she's Anu's first wife but the fact remains there were never any proper marriage between them and no rituals done properly,  not even a single one. 
But AnuKomo marriage is happening with full and completed rituals. Unacceptable. 
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
You mean like they edited Anurag's funny childlike run from Anu-Mishka engagement? Come on CVs, you can scrap this entire episode of marriage. Audience won't mind a day break. Just do it if you want to save your show.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am really amazed to see the positivity in the forum 👍🏼 👏
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think right before sindoor... anurag remembers his bullshit vachan holding kumkum blah blah and stops himself is the only redeeming thing for me.. But maybe they can have prerna also come st the same time and stop.. so that she continues to think he would have married..
But if anurag willingly marries its over.. 
Edited by mp12 - 5 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mp12

I think right before sindoor... anurag remembers his bullshit vachan holding kumkum blah blah and stops himself is the only redeeming thing for me.. But maybe they can have prerna also come st the same time and stop.. so that she continues to think he would have married..

But if anurag willingly marries its over.. 

hope its all dream