Raja Beta

Did Pritam dupe Vedant's new patient?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys!

As usual, Sanjeevani Sadan and its residents are embroiled in many disputes. ðŸ˜†

Gomti Bua aka Anarkali wants to have her vivah as soon as possible, with a conveniently named man- Pritam. 

He seems to be a walking, talking red flag, but Gomti Bua seems to be under pyaar ka nasha, so she is ignoring them. Pritam and his mother seem to be planning to defraud Gomti, based on how shady he is. 

I think there was a clue about what Pritam may be attempting in today's episode. 

Vedant's patient gives birth to a baby but reveals she was tricked by a man into believing he would marry her. Vedant has also called the police and she thanks him for his help.

In TVland, no characters or scenes are written without reason. I feel the reason this character was introduced is to expose another character, who I think is Pritam. Maybe Pritam tricks women into thinking he will marry them and cheats them. ðŸ˜²

What do you think of my guess?

I am glad Purva and Vedant are coming closer, but I do wish we could have scenes where Purva is shown falling in love with Vedant and some more romance. ðŸ˜³

As expected, Pankhuri will also become Babuji's bahu, as the wife of his beloved Sanju. Sanju is lattu over Pankhu and Pankhu is lattu over Vedu who is lattu over Purva...err...a bit confusing, no? ðŸ˜› I have a strong feeling the CVs will pit the two sisters against each other and Pankhuri might turn against Purva. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i would love see more of vedant and purva.i hope pankhuri realises vedant doesnt love her but purva and i hope to see purva falling fo vedant.
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

i would love see more of vedant and purva.i hope pankhuri realises vedant doesnt love her but purva and i hope to see purva falling fo vedant.

Yes, I agree. I want more PurvAnt scenes where their bond grows. ðŸ˜³ I understand the makers don't want to compromise on the drama, but they can give us 7-10 mins of PurvAnt in one episode. 

Pankhuri- I feel like she'll only get worse once it becomes clear to her Vedant loves Purva. Did not want this to happen but I think she will plot against PurvAnt after that. 
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

Hey guys!

As usual, Sanjeevani Sadan and its residents are embroiled in many disputes. ðŸ˜†

Gomti Bua aka Anarkali wants to have her vivah as soon as possible, with a conveniently named man- Pritam. 

He seems to be a walking, talking red flag, but Gomti Bua seems to be under pyaar ka nasha, so she is ignoring them. Pritam and his mother seem to be planning to defraud Gomti, based on how shady he is. 

I think there was a clue about what Pritam may be attempting in today's episode. 

Vedant's patient gives birth to a baby but reveals she was tricked by a man into believing he would marry her. Vedant has also called the police and she thanks him for his help.

In TVland, no characters or scenes are written without reason. I feel the reason this character was introduced is to expose another character, who I think is Pritam. Maybe Pritam tricks women into thinking he will marry them and cheats them. ðŸ˜²

What do you think of my guess?

I am glad Purva and Vedant are coming closer, but I do wish we could have scenes where Purva is shown falling in love with Vedant and some more romance. ðŸ˜³

As expected, Pankhuri will also become Babuji's bahu, as the wife of his beloved Sanju. Sanju is lattu over Pankhu and Pankhu is lattu over Vedu who is lattu over Purva...err...a bit confusing, no? ðŸ˜› I have a strong feeling the CVs will pit the two sisters against each other and Pankhuri might turn against Purva. 

You said it right.  Pritam is the guy who cheated the other girl, who gave birth to a child in the hospital, who got pregnant  out of wedlock.  You thought it right regarding the above.  I also want to watch more scene of Vedant / Purva, as it is missing.  They are showing more of the drama,viewers get bored seeing unrealistic drama.  In yesterday's episode, Vedant was the winner, his so called father has to surrender before him. Now Gomti will make Purva's life hell.  

I think Pankudi will eventually become negative when she finds that Poorva is also start loving Vedant.  Sanju is no match for Pankudi.  He has the same blood of his father.  He is hand-in hand for all crime of his father.
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: S-Kumar

You said it right.  Pritam is the guy who cheated the other girl, who gave birth to a child in the hospital, who got pregnant  out of wedlock.  You thought it right regarding the above.  I also want to watch more scene of Vedant / Purva, as it is missing.  They are showing more of the drama,viewers get bored seeing unrealistic drama.  In yesterday's episode, Vedant was the winner, his so called father has to surrender before him. Now Gomti will make Purva's life hell.  

I think Pankudi will eventually become negative when she finds that Poorva is also start loving Vedant.  Sanju is no match for Pankudi.  He has the same blood of his father.  He is hand-in hand for all crime of his father.

Haha thanks, Indian TV has become predictable now. ðŸ˜›

I don't understand how Vedant plans to sustain a 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' style parivaar when his 'Babuji' and 'Bua' are such snakes. How can anyone be happy in their presence? ðŸ˜•
 The deals he does with his Babuji can only sustain it for so long. 

Yes, I agree on your opinion about Pankhuri. Sanju likes her and I feel she will marry him to stay close to PurvAnt.