Mota papa's attempt to unite amar & bindu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
as an elder who wants to save his family, i respect his emotions but i wish that he understands that bindu and amar are just friends where bindu is staying till mota papa recovers...amar himself seems frazzled as to what he wants: bindu or kangna? on one hand, he seems comfortable in sharing his problems & talking to bindu whereas on the other hand, he doesn't want to lose kangna...i wish that bindu steps out...i know handling a family is not an easy job but bindu wanted to separate from amar before mota papa's health issue popped up...what are your views? critiques/opinions are welcomed Edited by meenachem - 5 years ago
^sorry my bad it was a typo..
I am still not able to figure out Amar's feeling or relationship with Kangana as I don't know the backstory. But I am on the same page with mota papa as far as his relationship with Bindu is concerned. It seems definitely more than friendship but he is confused or still not aware as to how much impact Bindu has made in his life. For him to realise possibly he needs to face the vacuum after Bindu leaves the house. Kangana is being shown negative, so possibly a twist that Bindu might leave and Amar will sense the greyness in Kangana is quite possible. That's the only way he will b out of Kangana trap. The guilt that he left Kangana and went ahead with marriage to Bindu will never make him c Kangana in a bad light.
Originally posted by allizzwell

I am still not able to figure out Amar's feeling or relationship with Kangana as I don't know the backstory. But I am on the same page with mota papa as far as his relationship with Bindu is concerned. It seems definitely more than friendship but he is confused or still not aware as to how much impact Bindu has made in his life. For him to realise possibly he needs to face the vacuum after Bindu leaves the house. Kangana is being shown negative, so possibly a twist that Bindu might leave and Amar will sense the greyness in Kangana is quite possible. That's the only way he will b out of Kangana trap. The guilt that he left Kangana and went ahead with marriage to Bindu will never make him c Kangana in a bad light.
i agree but i wish kangna wasn't shown as a negative character..grey shades are okay but no need to be complete negative...due to this, i'm losing interest in bindu's story if they kangna in a negative light especially after the suicide drama ðŸ˜•...i wish amar tries to understand what does he really want...