Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

SORRY, NO SYMPATHY !!!

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Cutting and pasting from a different post, after reading today's update. This deserves its own standing 😲 These were my thoughts after yesterday's episode.

No, Sapna. You are not alone. I don't feel bad for that guy. I was repulsed by the hypocritical histrionics. I could care less. I don't know what the writer is trying to portray😕

Is that what the show is inviting us to do? Feel bad for the culprit? Yeh victim kab ban gaya? And why? What is there about him for us to feel bad? That he is being tortured by Mauli by engaging in a EMA? 😡 What really is the pain he is going through? Losing his divine wife? Woh toh kab ka ho chuki haina? Why should we freshly feel bad now? His mother and GM embraced him with open arms and his GM is vouching on his behalf too to be given chance pe chance till his family is complete. What else did he lose? Mishti? Woh toh uska kabhi thi hi nahin. That is a direct consequence of his selfish actions, it is nobody else's fault or fate. HIS SIN ALONE😡. He has his divine daughter Pari, his family. Mishti and Mauli are his castaways, aren't they? 😡 He can't abandon them, have a happy life, and when that happy life is over, he can't cry and want us to sympathize for him for wanting his prior life

Should we sympathize for his memory loss? He tortured everybody, roamed around like a khula saand while an unrelated guy has taken over his only responsibility, Pari. He didn't need to work, he could do his stupid, nonsensical detective work, order people around,  re-live his memories of his divinity by pleading with Mauli to wear saree etc., and stole all gifts intended for somebody else. What did he lose during his memory loss? Other than his mask of goodness, sobriety, maturity,  he didn't lose anything. Everybody complied with his nonsense, no matter how much of agony they were put through. And the gall of the guy to praise Nandini's praises yet again, as somebody who is an embodiment of sacrifice...🤢💔 Oh my ! Woh sacrifices kis hadh tak gaye, all of us know. Anywhere from 2 hrs - 24 hrs long sacrificing her life and happiness for the dear friend😡

Should we sympathize because he has to travel the road of 6 years from his ML days? Don't care. Why would I care what happened to him, his divine life in the last 6 years, if I were in Mauli's position? Just like he had his reality, she lived her reality as well. Life was not a bed of roses for her, having 3 dependents while living a life of confusion, shattered to the soul, betrayed by her closest people, inability to trust those around her, humiliation that came with utter rejection was not easy for her. Did he sympathize with her? Was he guilty of his actions? He was responsible for whatever he faced in his life. HE was solely responsible also for whatever Mauli and Mishti faced in their life🤢

It looked as if Mauli if left alone without Ishaan in that scenario, this girl would have strangled the guy. The ferocity with which she yanked the guy into standing from the couch and yelling at him if wants to know the truth, AMAZING 👍🏼. Don't mess with a woman with integrity, Mr. Cheater. When her integrity gets questioned, this is what you get, a KAALI MAA. 👏

My BP rose again as we were shown those divine EMA scenes. I wish I didn't have to lay eyes on that crap again😭 

If Ishaan says anything about Mauli getting back with Kunal because SHE has something for him, after hearing all the crap from Kunal's mouth yesterday, I won't spare him either😲If Ishaan feels that Mauli doesn't love him, or want to be with him,  then tell her to leave him because of that, but not because she has to choose the cheater YET AGAIN😡💔

NO SYMPATHY FOR KUNAL💔

Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My biggest beef with Kunal today was that he got in the car and started driving despite being in no condition to drive, putting himself and others in danger. Because of him Mauli got into an accident. This guy deserves no sympathy, par pata nahi kyun CVs isske pichhe haath dho ke pade hai, Kunal ko bechara dikhana hi dikhana hai, Uski puri ki puri family ko bechari dikhani hai, bechara Kunal, bechari uski patni, aur bechari uski beti. 😡 S2 mein bhi yahi hoga. 
Very well written post Mili, I completely agree with you!
Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 5 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sympathy for what? You reap what you sow. He hasn't even gone through 10% of what Mauli went through. It's not even a real EMA. And Kunal's gets forgiven very easily . Mauli forgave and may be even still loves him, Mishti forgave him . This guy gets everything on a platter.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No sympathy for him.Today mauli asked him not to drive and he was not in a condition to drive yet he drove.He always do his manmani.Because of him mauli got accident.

No sympathy for bechara kunal 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is Kunal jo aur  kitne din tolerate Karna padega to see show's ending 😡. I would have preferred if the show ended today.  The car chase was so boring and useless anyway. 
I had to fast fwd his scenes.  In movies , 1 blow and memory comes back.  Here so many verbal blows still he says who is Nandini .  Itna slow hai banda. Dimag Ka dahi kar Diya.
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silpa91

No sympathy for him.Today mauli asked him not to drive and he was not in a condition to drive yet he drove.He always do his manmani.Because of him mauli got accident.

No sympathy for bechara kunal 

Exactly! 😡 I'm so mad about this I feel like making a separate post just for his idiocy of driving in that condition. 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

Is Kunal jo aur  kitne din tolerate Karna padega to see show's ending 😡. I would have preferred if the show ended today.  The car chase was so boring and useless anyway. 

I had to fast fwd his scenes.  In movies , 1 blow and memory comes back.  Here so many verbal blows still he says who is Nandini .  Itna slow hai banda. Dimag Ka dahi kar Diya.

@bold: 🤣

Honestly, Mauli is pushing him so hard and still he's like, who's Nandini? He's having flashbacks of him marrying her and ditching Mauli for her and he's still like, who's Nandini? I mean what more is needed to remind him who Nandini is? 🤪
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Exactly!  😡 I'm so mad about this I feel like making a separate post just for his idiocy of driving in that condition. 

pata nahi kaisa doctor hai kunal usko nahi pata kya aisi halat me drive nahi karte.
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

My biggest beef with Kunal today was that he got in the car and started driving despite being in no condition to drive, putting himself and others in danger. Because of him Mauli got into an accident. This guy deserves no sympathy, par pata nahi kyun CVs isske pichhe haath dho ke pade hai, Kunal ko bechara dikhana hi dikhana hai, Uski puri ki puri family ko bechari dikhani hai, bechara Kunal, bechari uski patni, aur bechari uski beti. 😡 S2 mein chi yahi hoga. 

Very well written post Mili, I completely agree with you!

Yet still there is complain that the writer hates Kunal #facepalm
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Yet still there is complain that the writer hates Kunal #facepalm

So true, only reason Kunal suffers is to get undeserved sympathy for his character.