same mistake happening again??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
same mistake happening again??

everybody advising mouli to reconcile just like pre leap...
nobody talked to kunal in pre leap as well  even now...

what actually kunal wants??

dose dida talking to him?? dose ishaan know weather kunal wants 2nd chance...??

as per interview --shakthi told in interview -at least remain committed to 2nd marriage-- dose this statement actually indicate climax??

p.s- today gajra extensively used FBS of nandini-- so i dont think gajra will back track on this issue --so i think she will stick to narrative --   nandini is true love of kunal..
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
It's always the female expected to hold the family together., ladka kuch bhi Kare. Kyun bhai Dida ? Because she still loves him u think?
Why beg Mauli ? Why didn't u think of begging in front of Kunal pre leap or now?
She may still have some feelings remaining . But she does not want to marry Kunal again.
Even if nobody talked to or asked and begged Kunal, he made very clear to everyone that he wanted only Nandini. Unlike Mouli who was ready to compromise with betrayal, Kunal never showed any interest in talking or making any kind of compromise. Even when he found out about the baby (that should have been the ultimate reason to slow down everything) he not once asked Mouli to talk and sort things out. 
Dida's heart attack drama wasn't just to bring Mouli closer to Kunal, but it was also to show Kunal where his home really was. To make him see what he will be losing. And we all saw where it worked and where it didn't. 
Mouli's pregnancy...ab iske baremein kitna likhe. I think you get he gist.

So people did show him that there were other people who love him, want him back.That was them talking and asking him to reconsider his life's choices. His home, his family were presented to him in a platter time and again and Kunal rejected them every single time. 
Heck, even characters of other shows came to ask him what he was doing? If breaking his marriage for EMA is really something he wants? 

Unless, you are suggesting that people didn't do enough to convince Kunal that EMA is bad and Mouli was his true eternal love,, I don't really see what others could do. And if its about Dida asking Mouli, it clear that Dida doesn't care for love really, she never did: she didn't care for KuNan. If she was a selfish grandmother who only wants hers grand-son's happiness then she would have accepted Kunal and Nandini. But she didn't because thats not the family she had. She doesn't care much for MouHaan. And honestly i dont think she cares for MouNal as a couple either. She is all about family and it just so happens that that Kunal and Mouli used to be part if her family and now with kids involved it seems even more like a "proper, traditional" family. 

Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
Decision will be made by mauli only
Sorry there is a huge difference here. Pre leap Kunal was married man. Hence people were asking for reconciliation because that is the normal thing. Kunal was legally , emotionally , physically tied another person. So it wasn't only what Kunal wanted. And now it's completely different. Mauli is single. Hence it's completly what she wants.