*Face to imagination*

Parth Samthaan as Abhimanyu Sharma.

Erica Fernandez as Adhya Sharma.

Shaheer Sheikh as Krish Shukla.

Karanvir Sharma as Nivaan Basu.

Tammanah Bhatia as Mridul Shirke.

Mouni Roy as Sanaya Chopra.

Arjun Rampal as Vivaan Kapoor.

I hope you don't hate me for not keeping it as Anurag and Prerna and giving them a different name but somehow it is important to keep it that way. And further in the storyline you will realise too the real reason behind this. Besides all this,still you have a problem with it then feel free to contact me.

There are many secret characters to that will show up in the middle of the storyline and would be given a recognisation then itself as till then they would be more like the trump cards to maintain thrill.

PS: The description of the book and the first chapter would be up soon and I will be awaiting for your reviews and constructive criticism.

My name is Adya. It's all up to you how you want to address me as.

PS: I am a newbie here and have no idea on how add images to the context of characters though I desperately wanted to and have prepared really embossing templates for it. Hope you can manage to search on Google for references.

Edited by Tranquility07 - 5 years ago
Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
*Description of the book*
Eigengrau,an illusioned shade of black, or darkness, in our visibility with the eyes closed. A mix of greys to the hint of some red; brilliant red. That's what she saw too, EIGENGRAU. Whilst she thought her life has turned up into the darkness she didn't realised her eyes were closed all this while.

Adhya Sharma,a reputated IPS officer working for Mumbai Suburban headquarters, was on cloud nine when a high profile murder case landed in her fate. Promotion, Fame, Success; was all what she estimated the aftermath of this case but unfortunately destiny had other plans for her desires.

"My eyes searched for that underlying;a treasurable whim still undefined but heartfelt. If only I knew how that film of tears was a barrier, between us,for me to see how much depth he held within. My peace twitched with dawned realisation for I still don't know to swim through this; accompanied by some strange unrequited feeling. I was assured...he isn't the same."~ Adhya Sharma.

And then she ended up discovering the darkest truth of her life;their life. When a night was enough to dig up the burried past,turn by turn all those shallow lies burst open skimming through her heart. A night that now remained a nightmare to them, creating the whirlpool none could escape triumphantly.

Fighting through all the righteous modes she searched the wrongings that events lead to. When truth curbed to be wicked rather than being angel,she dressed into a devil.

"Everyone needs a reason;a condition to love. But when she said she couldn't search any to not love me I realized how flawed I was."~Abhimanyu Sharma.

Abhimanyu Sharma wasn't a saint, but from inside he was.He knew he will destroy her but for his own selfish reasons he kept her close...with his faltering lies and still she wanted to stay for her unmoved truths.

How do you think the darkest truth of their lives will turn up to?

How will Adhya discover the real culprit when every leading trail will be twist?
Tranquility07 thumbnail
Chapter 1
An un-ordinary night'

The timely clink of her steel fork on the ceramic tray placed before was just an exquisitely normal tune of music for homely affairs; mixed with the shrill of washing machine in the background. She was beatifically dressed in her fur slumbersuit for the weather being exceptionally cold , with the streaks of spine chilling winds and the thundering clouds that can burst anytime soon.She was lost in those random thoughts circling her platter with the tip of her fork; thus generating noise.

"Still being a kid,Adhya?"his husky vocals brought her back to senses whilst she noticed him taking a seat next to her on the disc patterned mahogany plank to dine. 

"Evening,Dad!"she passed a subtle smile as he reflected with same vigour.

"Your meds?"

She prompted and stood up to fetch them from the cabinet placed a few steps away, attached to the wall."Benazepril...enalapril...oh wait, this might be the second last dose before you run out of it."she hummed to herself holding the medication in her hand when the sparkling shower from the heaven,in the unredeemed flamboyance of Moon caught her heed, peeping through the window, unknowingly.

"The weather is unexpectedly cold for the February; isn't it?"she heard him say from behind.

"Huh?"startled for a moment before she realised"Erm..yeah...Dad.And too humid too." 

She kept the bottle of tablets aside,and fished out the yellow coloured sticky note and a pen to jot the tab down as a reminder and stuck it on the refrigerator door,that was placed next to the cabinet.

"Anyway...Dad,how was your day at the NGO?"she enquired, walking towards the window at the corner and tried to shut it close but that obstinate object stayed squeaking.

" Prateek wants me to join NGO officially,"he sighed rubbing his hands against each other as he continued"in place of  the chair person." He waited for her to say something; either way, as a comment or for a suggestion but noticed her too occupied with the attempts of closing the window. 

"Urgh..."her frustration clearly visible through her tone but then she left the ordeal with a remark to the maid"Gunni, lubricate the window panel. It's squeaking a lot."There she moved away from the window sill, fetching the tablets in her hand and walked over to the dining table. 

"So what did you answered him?"she continued the jive, whilst removing out the red and white tablets. "I just asked for sometime,I am not sure about it."he filled his glass with water to gobble down the tablets that Adhya has passed.

"Hmm..."

Adhya sighed in acknowledgement to his opinion and in a way she was fine about that. "What do you think?"she sat down serving the dish on their respective platters when Vijay Sharma,her father-in-law,was inquisitive to know about her opinion. 

"About the NGO?"she confirmed,as he nodded.

"Well,Dad, that's totally up to you if you want to take up the responsibility willingly. And no pressure. I think you did better to ask for the time,you can evaluate all the pros-and-cons before you conclude."she produced her opinion and was straightforwardly un-interfering about it.

"So diplomatic!Like husband;like wife."and the duo shrugged it off laughing heartily,even though they reached to no conclusion.

She was still chewing on her last morsels when the jingle of ' Ekla Chalo Re' stopped her in the midst and the morsel hung halfway through the air,she answered the call. 

"What?...Late again?"

"You could have told me before."she sighed.

"It's alright,Abhi. I will keep the food wrapped in the microwave;is that okay with you?"

Hearing the positive reply from the other end of the call,she declined her monologue and rubbed her temples to ease the untermed sensation of distress arising inside. "Uhhumn..."he coughed deliberately to gain her attention. Adhya straighten herself up being conscious of his gaze,and besides that reaction was quite an embarrassment.

"Late again?"an empathizing smile stretching through his lips. She pressed her lips tightly, slightly grinding her teeth over other with the uneasy fervor and nodded into positive. 

"Abhi is just too disturbed for the consulting case in his hand...I am just worried about him."she repined with her creased eyebrows and perceptible worry lines drawn across her prow. "He has been missing on his meals too...and mostly out of the house."she whined to Vijay as he waxily canoodled her head and gave her assurance "Relax,I will talk to him.". 

He silently walked to the basin to get  off his hands washed. And as he walked past the table to his room he noticed Adhya lost in her intense thoughts. "Don't worry Adhya,I will make him understand the importance of diet but before that you should have your food."he chimed tapping on her head and strolled away to his room silently.

She dumped the dishes in the sink, switched the lights off and faintly walked inside her room shutting the door with a loud bang letting her debacle seep through her actions. The vitreous glass pane extended from the floor-to-ceiling letting the glittering city under the nose of Avenue Heights,forty-eighth floor, in sight to sluggish Adhya. 

For a moment it felt as of that the scintillating gems sprinkled with the gold beads in the shimmering lights of the street light and the droplets that stuck on pane for the bursting rain that slowed down just few minutes ago. The incandescence of scenario was zestful to her dulled eyes and to pass the unnerving time she dragged the bean bag from the centre of the room to the place in front of the glass along with the air pods to tune her boredom into an admirable tranquility.

Turn by turn, songs changed but there still wasn't any sign of Abhimanyu, until she gave up on her last string of patience and called him up. On the count of fifth ring he answered her call,"Abhimanyu,how long I have been waiting for you? It's one past the midnight and you are still not home. Are you sure you an advocate or a watchman?"her vocals tired of the hectic day she had at the work.

After a minute of pause,that credulously provoked her fury he replied calmly "Honey,I am back home."

She turned to hear the creaking door revealing her dear husband.

His eyes avowedly feigning the cheer yet that distress in his body language was distinct to her. She was so lost in that groggy demeanor of him that she gasped when she found him just a step away. "Lost?"his eyebrows quirked up in question but to her it were his quivering lips she watched moving in synchrony. 

"Adhya?"he snapped at her yet she stood unmoved, that's when he noticed her air pods and plugged them out for her to listen. "Umm,yeah,sorry. I...I..was-"embarrassed at her scatteredbrained she prompted to change the subject.

"You wait and change. I am bringing up your dinner."

Her talipes grinding the carpet beneath,she took just a few steps to bring him the meal when his tenacious grip twirled her against his muscular chest. "I have already had a Vada-Pav."he announced carefree.

"Vada-Pav?... Seriously?...Abhi...mahn! seriously?!...I am just tried of your Vada-Pav now. It's been days since you peacefully sat down with us for a meal and... Vada-Pav isn't that nutritious to fulfil your requirement of energy for the day.Why don't you listen to me?"she whined scrunching her nose and flaring it the next moment.

"Relax, love."he pressed her shoulders taking her in a romantic embossment.

"Why don't you take care of yourself?"Adhya's face shriveled with hurt and concern. He dropped a trail of peppery kisses on her crown,as if attempting to steer her back. 

"I am sorry,Moonshine. I would take care of myself."he promised heaving a deep sigh of exertion "just that I am caught up with the work."he reasoned.

"I know."she acknowledged and plunged a wet kiss on his chest through the fabric making his lips flex heavenwards. "I love you."she confessed smilingly that he too reciprocated "I love you too, sweetheart.". 

They stayed still until his weary body sprouted in ache with the urge to change and get into a beatific slumbersuit,he politely detached her away and Adhya on understanding the events wantedly forwarded her hands to remove his tuxedo,followed by the tie that circled around his neck and then the mischief spurted in her actions.

"First button."she spoke huskily in his ear; grazing the outline of his pinna through her teeth and triumphantly earned a pule from him. "Second-"his tactful grunt cut her off,being tantalized under her cold fingers that slipped over the raiment and rubbed across his hairy treasures. 

"Stop...I'm tired."he growled over the turn-on.

"Feisty much;are we?"she chuckled at his expense but the tables turned up when she felt a prickling flesh touched her navel. All of those giggles died at interjacent of her throat.

Her eyes shoot up to see his humour filled, dancing with the glint of I-told-you glance. "Well,in a way, we are!"his palm collaring her nape as they both savoured the sizzling feeling of being kissed,yet again.

"Aa...dhya..."his lips moulded releasing the moan that he wished to confide.

They parted away their petals being involved in the mahogamy of sealing their blooming love.His hands closely clutched to her nape while Adhya's fragile dactyls indulged in a rummy with his soft locks. That were now in disheveled appearance. Eyes locked into one , she wanted to read all words his silence was conveying her. She could see a reflection of her in his honey glazed orbs, and she knew how a part of her reside in him;that she could see through his eyes. But they had to pull apart from the intoxicating moment since her cellphone rang, calling her yet for another errand.

Taking a reign over her erratic breathes she moved aside to attain it whilst he left to get himself cozied and pamper his bodily need.

"Hello?"

"Covered in dark,
The car in black,
Drive your way till your setback."- she heard a croaky vocals from the other end.

Her heartbeats palpable through the faintly gushing water from the bagnio,as the line went dead. Her hands shivering for the cold vocals, her ear drums were subjected to. Her breathed hitched to her throat before she regained her senses and dialled on the same number again.

' The person you are trying to call is currently unavailable. Please try after sometime. '

The robotic message made her cringe and increased those wrinkles formed of ailment. She tried, for twice ,for the fourth time but after every trial her zeal ruled out yet the mechanical message remained constant.

Heaving a forlorn sigh she dialled on to a secretive number in her contact list. Fortunately,the call was picked up after seven bells but even before she could say anything the knob of bagnio twisted revealing a freshly showered and dressed in slumbersuit, Abhimanyu whose eyes were transfixed on Adhya's distorted features.

"Who called you up?...That too at this late hour of the night?"his worry lines evident on his prow,and a grim masking his lips.

Precap: Some cozy moments between Adhya and Abhimanyu.

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome didi !!!!! Harshi here
I am nancy56 here (one of my pet names ) !!! I am just so happy to see you here

An amazing awesome story getting a new platform !
Your story is another name for perfection ! I am a newbie too ... I have already written a few oneshots here
It's an amazing place , with extremely active and humble people across the world !
And yeah I am always there

nancy56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility07

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">*Description of the book*</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
Eigengrau,an illusioned shade of black, or darkness, in our visibility with the eyes closed. A mix of greys to the hint of some red; brilliant red. That's what she saw too, EIGENGRAU. Whilst she thought her life has turned up into the darkness she didn't realised her eyes were closed all this while.

Adhya Sharma,a reputated IPS officer working for Mumbai Suburban headquarters, was on cloud nine when a high profile murder case landed in her fate. Promotion, Fame, Success; was all what she estimated the aftermath of this case but unfortunately destiny had other plans for her desires.

"My eyes searched for that underlying;a treasurable whim still undefined but heartfelt. If only I knew how that film of tears was a barrier, between us,for me to see how much depth he held within. My peace twitched with dawned

realisation for I still don't know to swim through this; accompanied by some strange unrequited feeling. I was assured...he isn't the same."~ Adhya Sharma.

And then she ended up discovering the darkest truth of her life;their life. When a night was enough to dig up the burried past,turn by turn all those shallow lies burst open skimming through her heart. A night that now remained a nightmare to them, creating the whirlpool none could escape triumphantly.

Fighting through all the righteous modes she searched the wrongings that events lead to. When truth curbed to be wicked rather than being angel,she dressed into a devil.

"Everyone needs a reason;a condition to love.
But when she said she couldn't search any to not love me I realized how flawed I was."~Abhimanyu Sharma.

Abhimanyu Sharma wasn't a saint, but from inside he was.He knew he will destroy her but for his own selfish reasons he kept her close...with his faltering lies and still she wanted to stay for her unmoved truths.

How do you think the darkest truth of their lives will turn up to?

How will Adhya discover the real culprit when every leading trail will be twist?
</font>

Excited and already dancing !
Tranquility07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy56

Welcome didi !!!!! Harshi here
I am nancy56 here (one of my pet names ) !!! I am just so happy to see you here

An amazing awesome story getting a new platform !
Your story is another name for perfection ! I am a newbie too ... I have already written a few oneshots here
It's an amazing place , with extremely active and humble people across the world !
And yeah I am always there

Hello darling!!! It's so good to find someone known amongst the new people. Ahh...you mean like a ray of hope to me on India Forums😊😛

I am really blessed to seek this dedication and love for my story. It really means a lot me I am an amateur writer currently and it feels heaven to know someone regards my work as perfection. It feels surreal,trust me!

That's really great of you being there for me! Guess what?! Even I was planning to update few one shots or three shots rather on the current track if my schedule help me in that so or I will chose to stay as a late comer unlike me. 

I was planning to update that humour-filled Three shots I shared with you because consequently it does matches the current track of the series.😆
PrincessRitz29 thumbnail
Hi there, 
I am Ritz also new here have been posting since 3 weeks. 
I have read your stories on wattpad anonymously and loved the vocabulary you used.  Your writing is just wonderful,  I can't stop revisiting your stories. 
But sometimes your account disappears which leaves me confused anyhoo glad you are on India forums. 
Welcome and I hope you will enjoy here the members here are extremely sweet,  it is really interesting hearing spoilers,  discussing about episodes.  I love your stories especially Together no longer. ..   Gives me so much vibes  of the song Agar Tum Saath Ho.  I love the world you create to make your readers engrossed.  Keep it up and waiting to read more content from you
I hope you love here.  If you need anything you can message me anytime 
Big Hugs!
 Love❤️
nancy56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility07

Hello darling!!! It's so good to find someone known amongst the new people. Ahh...you mean like a ray of hope to me on India Forums😊😛

I am really blessed to seek this dedication and love for my story. It really means a lot me I am an amateur writer currently and it feels heaven to know someone regards my work as perfection. It feels surreal,trust me!

That's really great of you being there for me! Guess what?! Even I was planning to update few one shots or three shots rather on the current track if my schedule help me in that so or I will chose to stay as a late comer unlike me.

I was planning to update that humour-filled Three shots I shared with you because consequently it does matches the current track of the series.😆

Go ahead dear !! It will surely pull a great amount of crowd
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aah! This is just wonderful!
So beautifully written, with such a beautiful blend.
Prologue was so exciting and chapter 1 is wonderful!
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Do add me in the pm list, once you decide to update
Much love
Harshta
:)
Tranquility07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessRitz29

Hi there, 

I am Ritz also new here have been posting since 3 weeks. 
I have read your stories on wattpad anonymously and loved the vocabulary you used.  Your writing is just wonderful,  I can't stop revisiting your stories. 
But sometimes your account disappears which leaves me confused anyhoo glad you are on India forums. 
Welcome and I hope you will enjoy here the members here are extremely sweet,  it is really interesting hearing spoilers,  discussing about episodes.  I love your stories especially Together no longer. ..   Gives me so much vibes  of the song Agar Tum Saath Ho.  I love the world you create to make your readers engrossed.  Keep it up and waiting to read more content from you
I hope you love here.  If you need anything you can message me anytime 
Big Hugs!
 Love ❤️

Thank you so much dear! This means a lot to an amateur writer like me. I am glad to come across such beautiful silent writer's who cannot stop revisiting. Though that little star motivates a lot but reading such an honourable review increases it manifolds. 

Yeah,I just keep on deleting my Wattpad account whenever I feel myself in pressure so might be that but not anymore. I am so happy to hear that you like Together...no longer so much! Well,that story is closed to me too which is why I try my best to write it in subtle and relatable way. I don't know how I am successful in that until readers like you approach me with your honest reviews, pointing out the flaws and sharing what you liked the most. It feels surreal to meet you here. Soon I would be updating another book on Anupre,named as Intertwined hearts, don't forget to give it a glance please. 

Bye!
With all love
Arushi.

PS: Sorry for my late reply,India Forums did not let me to post more than 10 in 24 hours.