Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Wrote it for fun purpose. Please don't misunderstand my intentions. Not proofread toh please ignore the grammatical and spelling errors. Bhavnao ko smjho. Enjoy! (I enjoyed writing it πŸ˜†)

Golmaal Hai Bhai !

Anurag was in his room pacing up and down. It was his wedding day, the day he was supposed to be the happiest but he wasn't. Anupam who was passing by his room like every other day, saw him disturbed and came in to pacify him. "Anu. Kya ho gya?" Anupam asked. "Yaar, mujhe iss dhoti ki tension hai. Phere lete waqt khul gta na toh badi bezatti ho jaayegi." Anurag said sitting on his bed holding his head. "Arre fikar naot saale saab, main hu na. Maine especially ye zip, button aur ye belt wali dhoti banwai hai tere liye. Ab apne experience ka kuch toh fayda ho tujhe mere bhai." Anupam said giving him the modern dhoti. Anurag hugged him and kissed his cheeks. He was relived. Finally Komolika won't make fun of him his entire life.

Shivani was standing in front of the jail in which Ronit was sitting in corner facing towards the walls and weeping. "Koi milne aaya hai." The ConstableConstable said and went away. "Mujhe nahi milna kisi se. Sab bhool gye mujhe. Meri itni life kharab ho gyi hai, itni life kharab ho gyi hai." He said weeping loudly. "Ronit. Calm down. Main hoon. I can bail you out if you marry me today." Shivani said blowing her newly painted nails. Hearing the word 'bail' felt like some melody. He ran and held her hand from inside the bars. "Sacchi. I'm ready. Humara baccha bhi toh aane wala hai." Ronit said with twinkle in his eyes. "Kaunsa baccha? Woh..woh actually mujhe acidity ho gyi thi and I thought I'm pregnant. Aur waise bhi hug karne se thodi na pregnant hota hai koi. Sab ma ki galti hai. Bachpan mein aisi stupid baatein bata kar mujhe dara diya." Shivani giggled. "Accha okay. Hum aaj hi shaadi karenge woh bhi Didu se pehle." Ronit said. "Tumhein kaise pata that your sister is getting married?" Shivani asked curiously. "Arre yahan sab mujhe taunt karte hain your family forgot you." Ronit burst into tears saying that. Shivani got him out of the jail and they left for the court.

Komolika was struggling with her fingers that were stuck in her hair because she was twisting it since she was born. Mishka was helping her with it. "Didu. Anurag se toh main hi shaadi karungi." Mishka thought and gave her the coffee she mixed sleeping pills in. Komolika sipped and drank it in one go. "Kaafi acchi coffee thi." She complimented and passed out. Mishka tied her hands and legs and put a tape on her mouth and laid her in the corner. She was about to get up and get dressed, she felt a sharp pain in her head. Something had hit her. She fell and fainted. Mr. Chaubey tied her too in the same manner. "Sorry Nikaa beta. Sorry Phika beta but Anu toh sirf mera hai." Mr. Chaubey said and 'Nikaa' played in the background.

Anupam signed the bail papers of Naveen because he wanted to save Anurag from Nikaa. Naveen came and smiled at him. "Bade Bhaiya. Aaj Anurag ki shaadi hai, Prerna se. I know aap kitna pyaar karte hain. Please rok lijiye." Anupam said. Naveen ran to save his love and Anupam smiled wickedly. 'Nikaa' played in background.

Prerna was in Ooty, away from all the heartbreaks looking at the beautiful nature. "Accha hua uss bewakoof se peecha chuta. Kaisa circus hai pura khaandan. He only deserved that Nikaa girl. Bach gyi main. Nahi toh pagal hi ho jaati unn bewakoofon ke saath reh kar. Aur Anurag itna kaamchor aadmi hai. Arre bol deta ki mujhe bas baith ke paise udane hain iss liye Nikaa se shaadi kar raha hoon toh main kya kha jaati usko. Itna drama karne ki kya zaroorat thi. Mujhse bhi itni acting karwai. Phir mujhe hi keh raha tha you over did it. Apne toh jaise Oscar le aaya. Arre maine kya gazab ki acting ki pura shraap and all. Audience toh ro gyi hogi. Huh. Anurag hai hi Narcissistic." Prerna was talking to herself and was sighing.

Anurag got ready but he felt his head was spinning. He fainted and Naveen laughed like a fool. He got himself changed in Anurag's clothes and locked him in the bathroom. "Prerna. Tum ab meri hogi. Meri." He laughed. Anupam saw him and chuckled. He saw Mohini coming and tried to stop her so that sge doesn't see Naveen discussing his own plan and laughing. "Arre Shashuma. Aap toh raapchik lag rahi. Mera matlab hai atisundar but aapko nahi lagta Anu ki shaadi karke aap Shashur ji ke rights cheen rahi? Aakhir Anu unka eklauta beta hai, uski shaadi mein toh unhein hona hi chahiye." Anupam said pretending that he was sad. "Arre. Yeh koi aakhri mauka thodi na Moloy ke paas. Sitaaron se aage jahan abhi aur bhi hain." Mohini said and smiled. Naveen came with his face covered with sehra. He couldn't wait and thus rushed to the mandap. Mohini ran behind him. Anupam sighed.

Chaubey was sitting in mandap wearing red ghagra choli fidgeting with the Chunni blushing inwardly waiting for Anurag. Naveen saw a fairly hatti katti Prerna but brushed it off thinking ki shaadi ki khushi se phooli nhi sama rahi hogi. He sat beside her and Pandit started the mantras while playing PUBG on his phone. "Vadhu ko mangalsutra pehnaiye." He said while still concentrating on his game. Naveen made the bride wear it. And then he filled Chaubey's hair parting with vermilion. "Aaj se aap dono pati-patni." Pandit announced and left jumping because he was able to beat his own high score.

"Yeh ho kya raha hai?" Anurag came out looking at couple taking blessing from the elders. "Thanks mat bolna. You're family." Anupam said standing beside him. Just then they said Komolika and Mishka coming all messed up. Mohini was shicked and unveiled the bride and she fainted seeing Chaubey. Naveen understood all the plan and tore his hair. Chaubey sat crying because Anurag phir nahi mila. Anupam and Anurag got confused. Just then Ronit came running. "Maine Didu se pehle shaadi kar liya." He was dancing and everyone thought who he was and what was wrong with him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god !!!!!! I just died laughing
And Ronit Shivani scene ,;hug Karne se koi pregnant thodi hota hai ... left me in splits

And that Prerna sitting , and commenting on her's and Anurag's acting was just mind blowing !!!

And that zip wali dhoti

All in all I loved Anupam

And the last part where Ronit was dancing 🀣 amazing !!!

Chaubeyji becoming bisexual was a great idea
I bet this thing will work better for tv

The best spoof I could ever read!!!!

Hats off to you dear!!!!
Love love
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG I can't stop πŸ€£
Nikaa pheeka πŸ˜†
Chaubey jiπŸ₯±

Pre so proud for her acting πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Navu bechara πŸ˜†

Ronit show me na Sahi story me kaam aaya 

Thanks for this 

Much needed os in this moment πŸ˜ƒ
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy56

Oh my god !!!!!! I just died laughing
And Ronit Shivani scene ,;hug Karne se koi pregnant thodi hota hai ... left me in splits

And that Prerna sitting , and commenting on her's and Anurag's acting was just mind blowing !!!

And that zip wali dhoti

All in all I loved Anupam

And the last part where Ronit was dancing 🀣 amazing !!!

Chaubeyji becoming bisexual was a great idea
I bet this thing will work better for tv

The best spoof I could ever read!!!!

Hats off to you dear!!!!
Love love

I'm glad it didn't come out as derogatory. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for appreciating it. This entire scenario is so funny for me actually. Can't help but write something like this🀣
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

OMG I can't stop  🀣

Nikaa pheeka πŸ˜†
Chaubey jiπŸ₯±

Pre so proud for her acting πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Navu bechara πŸ˜†

Ronit show me na Sahi story me kaam aaya 

Thanks for this 

Much needed os in this moment πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
Was just trying to lighten up the gloomy mood of everyoneπŸ˜†
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was a laughter riot !!! πŸ€£
Too Good Man πŸ‘
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterity

This was a laughter riot !!!  🀣

Too Good Man πŸ‘

Aww thank you so much πŸ€—
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ron it's part was HILARIOUS! πŸ˜† And so was the crack about Komo's fingers getting tangled. You go! πŸ˜†
acwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Oh shit it was hilarious god I laughed like a crazy person. Very well Dear ! This os is better than the original show at least it's entertaining
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It's fabulous.. I couldn't stop laughing all through the reading.. 
When Navu filling sindoor on Chaubey's hairline anf Mohini fainting on seeing Chaubey as bride made my eyes teary with laughter.. 
🀣
And the best Part was  Ronit.. Too good..

Thanks for making this spoof and sharing it.. πŸ˜†