Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal's confrontation

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Not doing the episode update as Ritz the Queen is amazing on writing updates ... 

Kunal 's confrontation was so unflattering...May be Aditi's confrontation scene has set the bar higher for other actors and it's difficult to do that top notch acting 

Kunal was more sarcastic . It was almost like A ITV ML catching the villian red handed with proofs . 

Ishaan has now cancelled him out of the equation ..Go my boy !! Mauli needs that to confess.. He has decided to break up ..Yet stayed back to look after the kids and for Kunal to get cured ..That's our Ishaan ..No matter what he ll prioritize others .. 

Not Kunal , Dida has a short term ML ..Arranging for a remarriage and she didn't think of Kunal .. lol ..In his mind , he is happily married ..Outrightly she has proved that Kunal got his attitude of not staying loyal to people and that I care only about me character from Dida..  πŸ‘ 

Radhika Ji , as usual the star of the episode ... I love how she stands by the right .. 

Today Kunal himself has clarified Ishaan 's doubts 

1. The gift was for Ishaan .The roses were for Ishaan.. Man pick that card and read it .
She loves u buddhu..She wanted to tell you her love .

2. Kunal confessing on how Mauli would cancel everything for Kunal's sneeze and now she didn't even bother his severe head ache ( Fake forever ) and came running to him seeing the text message 

How many more proofs does Ishaan need , we need and even Mauli has not realised that she has drifted away from her past long back and now she is completely Ishaan's 

Airport scene on the way ..I love how Memory Recovered Kunal will include himself in the equation and get rejected πŸ˜†
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandy141

Not doing the episode update as Ritz the Queen is amazing on writing updates ... 

Kunal 's confrontation was so unflattering...May be Aditi's confrontation scene has set the bar higher for other actors and it's difficult to do that top notch acting 

Kunal was more sarcastic . It was almost like A ITV ML catching the villian red handed with proofs . 

Ishaan has now cancelled him out of the equation ..Go my boy !! Mauli needs that to confess.. He has decided to break up ..Yet stayed back to look after the kids and for Kunal to get cured ..That's our Ishaan ..No matter what he ll prioritize others .. 

Not Kunal , Dida has a short term ML ..Arranging for a remarriage and she didn't think of Kunal .. lol ..In his mind , he is happily married ..Outrightly she has proved that Kunal got his attitude of not staying loyal to people and that I care only about me character from Dida..  πŸ‘ 

Radhika Ji , as usual the star of the episode ... I love how she stands by the right .. 

Today Kunal himself has clarified Ishaan 's doubts 

1. The gift was for Ishaan .The roses were for Ishaan.. Man pick that card and read it .
She loves u buddhu..She wanted to tell you her love .

2. Kunal confessing on how Mauli would cancel everything for Kunal's sneeze and now she didn't even bother his severe head ache ( Fake forever ) and came running to him seeing the text message 

How many more proofs does Ishaan need , we need and even Mauli has not realised that she has drifted away from her past long back and now she is completely Ishaan's 

Airport scene on the way ..I love how Memory Recovered Kunal will include himself in the equation and get rejected πŸ˜†

So much truth πŸ‘β€οΈ.

1.) You're too sweet about the updates bestie! Much love!

2.) I Loled at your Kunal-Dida selfish link, guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Thank goodness Radhika is the voice of reason. Like she said on Friday, I cannot believe this is the same woman (referring to Dida) who chose Mauli 6 years ago.

3.) YES! My eyes were fixated on that dang pink note, for Ishaan to pick up and read, God please read it...but he won't and will even have a heart to heart with Mauli to be with Kunal again and give him another chance (Voot Promo). I guess it is all needed, the break up and all, so Mauli, despite everyone wanting MauNal to happen, sides with her heart and chooses Ishaan, against all odds. I mean even he won't expect it, and that is what will make it seem real and true. That despite having an easy route to take, Mauli chose the hard route, and is willing to fight everyone and go against everyone, just for her Ishaan. He deserves that.

4.) The airport scene is making me laugh now. Unless Kunal is leaving for London and Ishaan is leaving for Delhi and it's one of those edge of our seat dramas, with us wondering for whom Mauli is going to the airport? Don't know why Kunal is there? Ishaan tho is going to Delhi, Mauli is there to stop him, lekin Kunal kyun hai wahan?!?!

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Enough is Enough Epi πŸ˜›

Lekin Ishaan Ki Pyaar Toh Enough Hi Nahi ❀️ ..

Ektarafa Saare Hadd paar karne Wali Khudko 😭 Mitane wala ISHAAN 😭

Dusra Taraf 🀣 By God Kis Mitti ki Bi nahi bana Koyi aur πŸ€ͺ Enough is Enough Wat Jet Crash Speed πŸ˜› .

Ek Hug mila 2or 3Sec Aur Voh bhi Theek Sey Nahi Time Diya 😲 MauHaan❀️ Kaise Bhardash Kar rahe Ho Dono πŸ˜†

ISHAAN πŸ˜› kya Dida ki Baat ko Sunrahe Ho aanjaane mein 😳 Kaise Khush Rahegi Yaar Mauli Ekpal bhi 😲 Tumhare Bina πŸ€— Ek TumHiHo Jo UnmeinHo πŸ€— ...Voh Dard mein Thi Sirf TereLiye❀️ Tumse Milne ❀️ .Kya Unhe Sirf "Dard "mein Hi Chodogi 😳 Tere Bina Kya hai Vo πŸ˜†

Pari 😳 -Ishaan Uncle humse jaruri Toh aapko kuch bhi nahi na πŸ˜› ..Dida is Heavy Today listen This Line Dida 😑 uss bachhi bhi Ishaan ❀️ ko Samajgayi 😳 ..

Dida is Totally Laughing Riot with Her BS. 🀣 .Cant Stop 🀣 For Her Each Words 🀣 ..

Serious People are RadHaan πŸ‘ Radhika +Ishaan πŸ˜› Mishaan 😳 Aur hamari MauHaan Inhe Dekkar Ussi nazar sey Baaki Praaniyonko Dekhna Kithna Mushkil Horaha Hai πŸ₯³ ..

Kudos to Radhika πŸ‘ Team Ishhan ❀️ Team MauliHappiness Team MauliPriority
Team Perfect Family

Dida -Team Selfishness Stupidity Infinite πŸ˜›
perfect family blood only

Mauli πŸ˜› Ishaan Kaise Sambhalrahe Ho Yese Logonko πŸ€ͺ Kyoun Apna Saab Hamesha Unhey Sonp Rahe Ho 😭 ..

Ishaan ❀️ Tume Bas Dekthy Jaavun πŸ€— Kal Ko Dekhna Hai Kya Bologi Hamesha Apni πŸ€— Khud ko Chodke 😭 Pyaar Tumhare Alawa Kahi nahi Tik sakthi Yaar 😳 Tum pyaar ko Yesi Situation mein Mat Daalo 😲 Ishaan Mauli Srivastav

Tum Yesa Hi Sochke Nikla Ho Shiviko apni Aakhri Saans tak Bachaya Ho Ru πŸ€—

Mauli ❀️ Tum Kunal sey Pyaar karna Sikhavo in Promo lines 🀣 .

Kya Voh Lines Yesa nahi hote πŸ˜‰ Mein Ishaan Sey hi Pyaar Kya Hai Sikhavun aur Pyaar Ko Ishaan Jaisa Hona Sikhaana Hoga ...

Kunal jaisa impatient Ko Kaise Bhardash kiya Ho tum mauli πŸ€ͺ Kis Mitti ki Bani Ho Tum πŸ‘ ..

Both MauHaan ❀️ Bana Hai Pyaar Sey ⭐️ . Yesa Perfect Couple Kaha Miley Hume Mauli ❀️ Waiting For Climax Confession πŸ‘ ..

Ishaan ❀️ Tumhari Poori Jaan πŸ€— Mauli 😳 Poora Hogi Tumse 😭 Milke ..

Wat A Proof Collection πŸ‘ CID Bhi ithna Hoshiyar nahi πŸ˜†

"Come Home "Msg ney kyaaa Kaam Kiya
So Blue Shirt Gift Slip Actually Seen And Stored For Catch and Investigate πŸ‘ Not 1 Neela Dress for My Neela Nag Balki Do Do Aur Phooolonki Saath πŸ‘ aur Ek Chotisi LOVE LETTER ..

Ithne Saari Proofs OMG πŸ₯³ Koyi hai Kya jo mein AT mein kaha Lines Kunal ko Diya Aaj 😲- Mujhe Laaga Ishaan Tumhe Checkout karraha hai mauli lekin Tum 😳 ..

Seriously Laughing Hard and Hard 🀣 meri fun lines ko bhi Show mein Dikhyidiya ..

MauHaanions πŸ˜› Humara Har Wishes Saamne Aarahe Hai πŸ₯³ ..

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In Aditi's confrontation scene, did you notice Shakti's performance? Aditi got amazing dialogues and a practical scene, did Shakti get that? 
Gajra in her quest to ruin Kunal, ruined the most important scene, even if Kunal had gotten 1% of Aditi's dialogue, I think everyone would have felt good seeing he is exactly where Mauli was, he is going through what Mauli went through but ultimately everything has to disappoint...

I am not a Shakti fan but that guy is an actor par excellence, the way he can switch his expressions within seconds is good.
Not saying he can't be criticized though 
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

In Aditi's confrontation scene, did you notice Shakti's performance? Aditi got amazing dialogues and a practical scene, did Shakti get that? 

Gajra in her quest to ruin Kunal, ruined the most important scene, even if Kunal had gotten 1% of Aditi's dialogue, I think everyone would have felt good seeing he is exactly where Mauli was, he is going through what Mauli went through but ultimately everything has to disappoint...

I am not a Shakti fan but that guy is an actor par excellence, the way he can switch his expressions within seconds is good.
Not saying he can't be criticized though 

I thought you said Shakti was the praan of the show, previously?

But regardless, I have to agree with you here. 

Everything was very non-climatic today. Even the clap was loud and echoed in the precap, but was nothing of the sort today.

I think it was a combo. of Aditi setting the bar high, the irony of today and Kunal saying what he was saying + poor writing/dialogues, rushing everything, and poor post-editing that really made the scenes today underwhelming. 

Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a bad confrontation scene.  Nothing like Mauli s. Shakti himself was looking disinterested. It was as if he himself was thinking, ab to show khatam karo, I am tired of playing this jerk characterπŸ˜†
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

I thought you said Shakti was the praan of the show, previously?

But regardless, I have to agree with you here. 

Everything was very non-climatic today. Even the clap was loud and echoed in the precap, but was nothing of the sort today.

I think it was a combo. of Aditi setting the bar high, the irony of today and Kunal saying what he was saying + poor writing/dialogues, rushing everything, and poor post-editing that really made the scenes today underwhelming. 

Isn't he? Hasn't he given amazing performance in each and every scene? Didn't you see his performance when Kunal was shot? Even during confrontation scene, you have to see how amazing he was without a single dialogue, again I would say he can be criticized but it's really sad that an actor of his caliber has been wasted in this show

Aditi gave the best performance in television history after revelation. Shaditi are amazing actors and performers, and I believe what I said was that Aditi ruled Pre leap and Shakti takes post leap with their acting... 

Today's scene was underwhelming, even if Mauli had been what she was Pre leap, it could have been an amazing scene, that woman never took shit from anyone, today she did nothing but cry for no reason, really bad scene 
Even Mauhaan fans wanted Kunal to repeat those dialogues, but Mauli and Kunal...

I don't know Ritz, I have always loved these confrontation scenes between Maunal, today Gajra killed essence of both characters for me
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ritzbitz786]
So much truth  πŸ‘β€οΈ.

1.) You're too sweet about the updates bestie! Much love! - For my bestie πŸ₯³ Much much more love to u darling β­οΈ

2.) I Loled at your Kunal-Dida selfish link, guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Thank goodness Radhika is the voice of reason. Like she said on Friday, I cannot believe this is the same woman (referring to Dida) who chose Mauli 6 years ago.

6 years ago , Mauli made the final decision. She decided to lie to Kunal about her pregnancy. Kunal happily left to live with Nandini . After that Dida supported her , may be , she felt unwanted and didn't want to stay with the other woman .. So we ll take that goodness credit from her lol 

3.) YES! My eyes were fixated on that dang pink note, for Ishaan to pick up and read, God please read it...but he won't and will even have a heart to heart with Mauli to be with Kunal again and give him another chance (Voot Promo). I guess it is all needed, the break up and all, so Mauli, despite everyone wanting MauNal to happen, sides with her heart and chooses Ishaan, against all odds. I mean even he won't expect it, and that is what will make it seem real and true. That despite having an easy route to take, Mauli chose the hard route, and is willing to fight everyone and go against everyone, just for her Ishaan. He deserves that. Ishaan truly deserves it .. he decided to move away from Mauli, yet he chose to stick to his responsibility of looking after the Kids ..I wish we had a cloning machine ..Pls clone Ishaan .😭😭😭😭  Which ever Team Dida is in , it will sink lol .. Can't wait to see Mauli run behind Ishaan to confess her love * Play that Deewaana BGM for the real divine love *πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

4.) The airport scene is making me laugh now. Unless Kunal is leaving for London and Ishaan is leaving for Delhi and it's one of those edge of our seat dramas, with us wondering for whom Mauli is going to the airport? Don't know why Kunal is there? Ishaan tho is going to Delhi, Mauli is there to stop him, lekin Kunal kyun hai wahan?!?!

Kunal to London ? He is already jobless in India ..May be he ll drive the car ..Mauli would be nervous and she needs time to rehearse her confession dialogues... Kyun Ki , Kunal is forever a Kabab mein Haddi .. He won't let us drool over IshaaLi in peace 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Ritz please share the update 😭
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

@ Ritz please share the update 😭

Page 103, MauHaan AT my dear!