Users

Frequent Posters

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: annukumari007

Waiting for the update

Please update soon dear

I'm sorry dear for taking so long to update .. I really feel bad for it but my life is getting busier & busier I have wrote a bit of ADHM I will try to complete it soon & update.. 

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

waiting for the next part

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aishu007 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends,
I’m back with the update.. I'm really sorry for being so late in updating.. Thank you so much for your likes & comments on previous parts .. Here is the next part, it's really a long one.. This part contain so many revelations, sorry if you feel this part as a big drag.. Hope you like this update..

It's been so long since I updated this story last so many of you may have forgot about the storyline so here is a short summary of the story,

Rk & Madhu got married but they initially didn't like each other .. Both have faced a heartbreak in the past.. Rk lost his girlfriend Deepali in an accident while Madhu's boyfriend Mukund Dixit betrayed her, he kidnapped her & in self defense she shot him.. Both Rk & Madhu fall in love slowly everything was going well for them when Rk's ex girlfriend Deepali whom he assumed to be dead returned.. Deepali wants Rk back & Madhu out of his life.. In the last episode on day of Holi Deepali mixed something in Madhu's food & she fell ill.. Story continues from here..

-----     -----

Love Blooms In Heart

Part - 24

2 hours later

Rk & Madhu came back from the hospital..
“Rish, I’m ok .. You don’t have to hold me” Madhu tells Rk who was helping her to walk inside their bedroom..
“No!! Now walk..” Rk tells her as he leads her towards the bed & makes her sit on it.. He sits beside her & tells “Take rest, Madhu..”.. “I’m not sick & today is holi..”Madhu tells him stubbornly to which she gets a sharp glare from Rk..
“Rk..”They hear Deepali’s voice & see her coming towards them.. Madhu frowns seeing her not liking her barging into their room while Rk simply sits there looking at her.. “What happened to, Madhu??” Deepali asks faking concern ..
“Nothing, Dr said it was due to something she ate..”Rk tells her.. Hearing that Madhu looks at him confused..
“But we all ate the same breakfast right..?? ”Deepali tells acting confused.. Rk just shrugs his shoulder.. Deepali felt something off but she didn’t put her finger on it..
“You should take rest, Madhu..”Deepali advices her.. Madhu smiles as she tells her “Thanks for your concern, Deepali but I’m perfectly alright now..”.. “If you don’t mind I wanted to talk with my husband.. Personally..”
“Oh sure..”Deepali tells as she leaves from there cursing Madhu inwardly.. She was hoping to celebrate holi with Rishabh alone but that Madhubala spoiled her all plans.. As Deepali left from there closing the door behind her Rk turns to Madhu to talk .. Seeing him open his mouth to say something Madhu stops him & tells “I know what you’re coming to say but Rish, I’m truly fine.. I don’t want to sit home ideally, today is holi & it’s been years since I played holi not only me even you.. Also it’s the first holi after our marriage .. Plz I will be careful..”
“Madhu, why don’t you understand ?? Do you have any idea how worried I was when I saw you fainting .. Holi will come next year as well now you have to take rest it’s not good to play holi on such condition..”Rk tries to make her understand.. “I will be careful, Rish.. Also you will be with me na, please..”Madhu pleads with her best puppy dog eyes..
“Fine..”He sighs as he agrees “But not for too long, ok??”
“Ok..Thank you, Rish..” She smiles brightly in happiness & kisses him on his cheek in turn he pulls her towards him & kisses her on her lips..

Rk & Madhu were happily taking part in holi celebration .. Rk puts colour on Madhu’s face & she did the same ..
“I will go get something to drink for us..”Rk tells Madhu “No bhang, ok..??”Madhu tells him.. “Ok, no bhang for you..” he tells her .. “For you as well..”Madhu orders him frowning .. Rk rolls his eyes at her order & goes to get their drinks..

Madhu’s pov

I see Rish going to get us drinks & smile.. I can’t help my smile whenever I see him he is the best thing that has ever happened in my life.. That’s when I noticed deepali standing at the other corner watching my Rish .. I frown angrily, I not at all like this woman staying with us especially when I know she still has feelings for my husband.. I was shooting daggers at her through my eyes when I hear someone call my name & his voice sounded so familiar.. I turn back to see who it was & for a second I lost my breathe, I couldn’t believe my eyes .. I was shocked to the core that it was impossible for me to even utter a word.. I stood there paralyzed looking at the person in front of me.. How can he?? No, this couldn’t be true.. I thought it was just my illusion until I hear him again “Madhu, I need to to talk to you..”.. He takes a step forward & I immediately take a step back.. I wanted to turn & run away from him but I couldn’t even move I inch.. My vision starts to blur & I feel like losing balance on my feet.. Am I going to faint again?? Before I could comprehend anything I feel my legs giving up & I start to fall but before I could hit the ground I feel someone hold me by my wais preventing my fall & I immediately realised who it was, It was my husband, my Rishabh..

Pov ends

Madhu opens her eyes & finds herself on bed with Rk sitting next to her on a chair.. He signed in relief seeing her awake she worried the hell out of him..
"How are you now, Madhu..??"hearing him she looks up at him, he looked worried..
"I'm fine, Rish.. No need to worry.."Madhu tells him by trying to sit up on the bed.. "Lie down Madhu.. This is the 2nd time you faint today & you are saying you're fine?"Rk asks getting a lil angry.. Madhu looks at him as she wondered whether she should tell whom she saw at the Holi party.. & If she did will he believe her?? After a moment of thinking she decided to tell him..
"Rish, I saw Mukund at the Holi party.."Madhu tells by looking at his eyes.. Rk keeps looking at her for a moment & then asks "I think you need to take rest Madhu after a nap you will be alright.."He tells as he sightly pushed her back onto the bed..
"Rish, I'm saying the truth I saw him.. Plz believe me.."She tells him helplessly.. Rk looks at her for a while & then says "We will discuss about this later now you take rest.."& he goes out of the room after making her lie on the bed..
"Of course he didn't believe me"She thinks with a sigh..

After 8 hrs

Madhu wakes up from her sleep & looks around.. She saw the clock & find it's already evening..
"So much for enjoying the first holi after marriage" she thinks sadly..
She hears a sound & sees Rk coming to the room with food plates in his hand.. He sits on the bed next her.. Madhu was about to take the food plates from him when he stops her & starts to feed her with his hands.. Madhu smiles at him as she eats her food.. After finishing the food Rk helps Madhu to the washroom for washing her hands.. She looks at Rk confused, he was very silent it was so unlike of him.. She said him that she saw Mukund & he didn't even say anything about it.. She finds his cold reaction so strange..
"Rish, you didn't say anything about what I said earlier.."She says him in a meek voice.. Rk looks up at her & tells "You were not well, Madhu.. You were probably dreaming.."His words were nonchalant.. She didn't understand what happened to him..
"What happened, Rish..  Why are you so silent??"hearing her question he replies "I'm just tired.. I need to sleep.."He tells her as he lies down beside her on the bed .. She looks at him shocked he is really behaving strangely..
"Are you angry that I spoiled our first Holi together..??"Madhu asks as she leaned over him to look at his face.."Nothing like that"he replies with closed eyes.. "I know a way to make it up to you.."Madhu tells as she brushes her lips against his cheeks as she gives him feather light kisses..
"Madhu, I'm really sleepy so plz.."He tells her as he moves a bit away from her.. Madhu was shocked & hurt by his cold behavior she didn't know why he behaved like this all of sudden.. She had no idea that what she did to made him angry.. She feels her eyes welling up with tears but she blinked them back & lies beside him hoping she would get the answer for the reason behind his anger on morning..

After 2 Weeks

2 weeks passed & still Rk keeps ignoring Madhu.. She was hurt by his behavior whenever she tried to talk to him he acted busy & evaded a conversation with her but he was not busy to talk with Deepali.. He talked with Deepali more than he talked with Madhu & that's what hurt her the most.. Finally she decided to confront him, she wanted to ask him why he is ignoring her & he will have to answer to her.. With determination she walks to their bedroom & finds him packing luggage.. Madhu frowns seeing that..
"Are you going somewhere, Rish..??"She asks him.. He nods his head in no.. She looks at him irritated for a while then asks again "Are we going somewhere..??"
"No, you are going.."He tells as he continues with the packing .. That's when she notices that those were her bags he was packing her luggage..
"What are you saying.. Where I'm going without you.."Madhu asks him, her voice was cracking .. She looks at him waiting for an answer but nothing came out of his mouth..
"I asked you something, Rk.."This time she sounded a bit angry.. She could no longer tolerate his cold behaviour.. 
"You're going back to your house.."Rk tells her as he looks at Madhu.. She looks at him shocked not understanding what he was saying..
"What do you mean?"She asks him trying her best to keep her tears at bay..
"Didn't you hear what I said..??"he aaks in a grim voice..
"What happened, Rishabh?? Why are you behaving like this??"hearing Madhu's question Rk looks away from her..
"Get changed fast.. We have to leave in 20 minutes.." he tells her coldly as he walks out the room leaving her in shock.. Madhu came out of the room after changing, her eyes were filled with tears as she looks at Rk who was sitting on the couch without any showing emotions on his face.. She hears a voice & saw Deepali too was present there.. She was smirking at her now Madhu understood Deepali had something to do with Rk's change in behavior, but she trusted her husband even if Deepali played some trick to separate them he wouldn't fall for it, then what happened now? Madhu feels helpless & confused.. She walks towards him.. "Plz Rk, you can't do this to me, to us.. What happened to you? Why are you behaving like this?" Madhu asks him cupping his face as tears fell from her eyes.. Rk looks at her for a while then slowly removes her hands from his face, then he takes an envelope from his pocket & hands over it to her.. Confused, Madhu opens the envelope.. It had some photographs in it.. She takes them in hands hands & looks at it.. Her eyes widen in shock seeing them, she raises her eyes & looks at Rk.. He was furiously glaring at her.. Seeing the anger on his face she was even more hurt, the pictures were of hers & that Abhay Kapoor's.. In some pictures he was holding her by her shoulder & in others he was carrying her in arms.. She remembered the incident, it happened last week.. Last week she went for shopping with Trishna & Ria by evening Abhay came to pick up Ria.. They were in parking area & he had offered to drop Trishna & Madhu also but they refused his offer as Trishna came by her own car & she was going to drop Madhu home & also she still can't stand that Abhay Kapoor.. Maybe he changed & now truly loves Ria but she still disliked him.. Ria bids her bye was going to leave when she remembered that she forgot to collect some of the items she brought from the counter, hearing Ria even Trishna remembered she too had forgot to collect some items.. Trishna gave her car's key to Madhu & asked her to wait inside car till she returned after collecting her items.. Trishna & Ria walked back to the mall while Madhu walked to Trishna car.. Suddenly she felt dizzy & the keys fell from hands, she tried to hold onto something but there was nothing near her, the car was few feets away from her.. Abhay noticed her struggling to stand on her feet & rushed to her side & held her by her shoulders to prevent her from falling.. He had asked her whether she was ok? She nodded her head though she was feeling her vision blurring..
He noticed a bunch a lil far away, he tried to take her there so she can take rest for few minutes.. He helped her to walk towards the bunch but after taking few steps Madhu completely  blacked out so he picked up her in his hands & carried her to the bench.. He called Ria & informed her about Madhu fainting, few minutes later he saw them coming out of the mall shocked & worried.. They saw Madhu lying on the bench unconscious.. Trishna had water with her she sprinkled it on Madhu's face & after few seconds she opened her eyes.. They were relived to see her awake.. Trishna had insisted on taking her to hospital while Madhu refused it by saying she was alright a bit tired & wanted to go home soon.. Then Trishna dropped her home.. That's what happened that day.. But she had already informed Rk about going out with her friends & she even said meeting Abhay Kapoor in the mall, but she avoided saying the fainting part as she didn't want to worry him.. She noticed after few days he started acting cold towards her, she didn't understand the reason then now she do.. She also knew the person who sent this pictures wanted to paint this incident in a different light & she knew exactly who it is.. There is only one person there who wanted Rk & her to get separated.. Deepali!
Madhu angrily marches towards Deepali & holds her by her collar..
"How dare you, bi**h?! How dare you play such dirty games with us??" Madhu asks her as she angrily shakes her, then she felt someone pulling her away from Deepali by her arms & sees it was her husband.. Rk stands in front of Madhu as he angrily stares at her..
"Stop your drama, Madhu" Rk tells her angrily..
"Rish, plz hear me out once.."Madhu starts to say him but he shows her his hand asking her to stop..
"I can't believe you did this to me, Madhu, I trusted you so much & you broke my trust.. Dips was right you are a cheater.."Rk angrily screams at Madhu who looks at him shocked & hurt at his accusation with tears in her eyes .. She couldn't believe her Rish could say something like this.. How can he even think that she would cheat on him?? He was her life & she thought he knows her more than she herself know about her but here he was thinking she cheated on him that too with that Abhay Kapoor??!!
"I don't want you in my life anymore" he tells her, hearing him Madhu feels as if world has stopped suddenly.. She looks at him with tears brimming in her eyes..
"Rish, don't you trust me? You know me, you know how much I love you, you know I would never betray you" Madhu tells him crying.. He looks away from her for few moments, Madhu feels as if he were trying blink back his tears..
"Pictures don't lie, Madhu.." He tells her as he avoids looking into her eyes..
"Rish, don't you see it? She is trying to separate us.. She wants you back in her life.. Don't believe her she is lying.."Madhu tells Rk as she holds his hands..
"I trusted you so much, Madhu but you broke my trust.. For you, I even doubted Deepali but now I know why you wanted her out of here, you were afraid that Deepali will tell me your truth right? She knew the truth about you for a month but kept silent on it bcoz she didn't want to hurt me but when you kept going behind my back again & again she couldn't hold it anymore & told me your truth.. At first I didn't believe these pictures bcoz I trusted you but then she told me about your escapades & I realized you were not worthy of my trust.."Rk tells her angrily.. Madhu feels her heart break, she feels her legs starts to give in when Rk suddenly grabs her by her shoulder & tells her furiously "Now I know the real face of you, Madhubala..". Madhu looks at him with pain filled eyes.. The she hears him whisper "I know you, Madhu.." She looks at his eyes & saw tears in them & they were not out of anger they were out of pain.. "I know you" he whispers again so only she could hear his voice.. Madhu feels like he was trying to say her something but he can't speak it out.. & she finally understood he was acting.. She didn't know why but she know for sure he's acting & he is trying to say her that he knows her & trusts her.. She inwardly signed in relief.. Then she quickly realized she had to keep up with the acting.. She didn't know why he was doing this but then she trusted her husband, she is sure he has a reason so she decided to play along..
"I loved you so much, Rk but you don't even trust me.. I thought you loved me but no, I was wrong if you loved me then you would have trust me, you wouldn't have accused me of something so disgusting.. I know this is not your real reason now your ex girlfriend is back you want me out of your life & wants to be with her, right?" Madhu tells angrily wiping her tears..
"You want me out of your life right, ok fine.. I will leave.. I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me & you know what it's not me it's you who don't deserve my love & loyalty" Madhu tells him furiously as she picked up her bags & walks out..

Rk follows Madhu out & without a word takes her bags from her hands & put it inside the car.. After keeping her bags in his car he asks her to get in his car.. she glares at him for a while then sees Deepali standing on the door step enjoying the drama, without a word Madhu gets in the car & sits on the front seat.. Seeing that Rk too gets on the driver's seat & starts the car.. They were on their way, while Madhu kept looking at him he drives the car in silence .. After an hour Rk stops the car in front of a house.. He steps outside the car & asks Madhu to get off as well.. Without a word Madhu too gets off the car & looks at him.. Rk opens the gate & starts to walk towards the house with Madhu trailing behind him.. He rings the door bell & a girl in her mid 20s opens the door.. Seeing them, she smiles warmly & welcomes them inside..
"Rk, I have been waiting for you.. Come in.."She tells smiling at Rk then turning to Madhu she tells "Come in, Madhu.." Madhu looks at her confused.. Seeing her smiling at her she hesitantly smiles back & walk in to the house along with Rk..
"Diya, Madhu will be staying here for few days, is it ok with you?"Rk asks her..
"Oh it's absolutely fine, Rk.. Sikky told me everything.. I'm happy to have Madhu here, I was so bored living here all alone now I have a friend for company.."Diya tells him smiling..
"Rish, care to explain me about all this?" Madhu asks him calmly having enough of the drama..
"Rk, you didn't say her anything?"Diya asks him confused..
"No, I couldn't risk it.. Deepali was around us 24×7 like a leech.."Rk tells her.. Madhu feels a lil happy hearing him call Dips a leech..
"What's it, Rish..??"losing her patience Madhu asks him.. Seeing the couple needed privacy Diya tells them "You guys get comfortable, I will get some refreshments.."& she leaves from there..
"Madhu, you come with me.."Rk takes Madhu's hand & leads her to a room.. Rk locks the door & gestures Madhu to sit.. She walks towards the bed in there & sits on it.. Rk sits next to her.. He takes her hands in his & turns to look at her & finds her already looking at him, he signs & starts to talk "you were right, Madhu.. Deepali's intentions weren't good.. She was there to separate us" hearing that Madhu asks him "So, instead of kicking her out of our home you kick me out?"Madhu asks him a lil angrily wanting a better explanation for his actions..
"It is not that.."Rk tells her..
"What's it, Rish? What are you hiding from me? I want to know"Madhu tells him..
"Madhu on the day of Holi when you said about Deepali, I was doubtful about her.. When I went to talk with her I saw her looking at our picture together which was taken during a Holi & my doubt grew even more then she gave her mangalsutru back to me when I said her only you have the right to wear the mangalsutru & sindhoor of my name, then I thought maybe it was my illusion & Deepali wasn't planning anything wicked but then.."He stops & takes a deep breath.. Madhu anxiously looks at him "She went to kitchen to bring us breakfast & I had a gut feeling I felt something off with the way she she was glaring at you so I followed her to kitchen & found out her mixing something in your food" hearing him Madhu gasps in shock "She tried to poison me??"Madhu asks him in shock "Not fatally, I checked it & found out that she was trying to make you fall sick.. It would have created problems for your stomach.. She was acting all sympathetic towards you when we returned from hospital thinking her plan worked.."Rk tells furiously.. "Madhu squeezes his hand gently to calm him down.. Rk calms down & still holding her hand continues to tell her "I was shocked to find out what she was doing.. I couldn't believe she would fall this low.. She got a call & walked out of the kitchen, taking the chance I threw away the food in your plate & filled it with fresh food & went from there before she came back.. Then you passed out, you have no idea how worried I was, I thought that Deepali again did something, but when we went to hospital we got the good news"Rk stops with a smile.. Madhu smiles seeing his smile.. "that you're pregnant with our baby.."he tells her "that's the happiest day of my life along with happiness I was afraid too what would've happened if I didn't find out about Deepali's plan? It would've hurt our baby.."Rk tells her shuddering.. "Then why didn't you throw her out of our home? Why you were being cold to me?"Madhu asks him confused.. "My first thought was to kick her out as soon as we get back home but then taking care of you was my first priority & then you wanted to play Holi & I didn't want to ruin your mood so decided to keep at the confrontations for later.. Then another shock came you again fainted & when you woke up you told me, you saw Mukund.. I was shocked to hear it, initially I thought it was just your illusion but after you went to sleep I went to check on Deepali to know what she's upto & I found her on phone talking with someone & you know what she said, Madhu?"Rk asks her.. Madhu looks at him with beated breath.. "She was saying over the phone to someone that, don't worry you will get your Madhu back & I will get my Rk back.."he paused for a moment to look at Madhu, she was looking at him worried "I was startled to know that she is not only the one who wants to separate us.."hearing him Madhu asks panicked "She is with Mukund? He's back?"hearing her panicking Rk quickly hugs her as he tries to calm her down.. "Shh, Madhu.. It's ok.. I'm with you I won't let anyone come between us ok? I promose" Rk tells cocooning her in his chest.. Madhu calms down & nods her head.. "I don't know whether she is with Mukund or it's someone else but there is an unknown enemy out there who's there to separate us.. That was why I didn't confront her, I didn't know what she & her partner would do if they come to know their truth is out.."Rk tells as he securely wrapped his arms around her "few days later I got an envelope containing those pics & I knew that it was their next plan, to create misunderstanding between us.."then he turns to Madhu & tells her"I never trusted those pics, Madhu..I know you..I know how much you love me.. Nothing in this world can shake my faith in you, biwi.. I'm sorry I said you all those horrible things"Rk tells her with tears rolling down his eyes.. Madhu wipes his tears & shakes her head in no.. "I acted hurt in front of Deepali to see what her reaction would be & as I expected she consoled me.. I behaved as if I believed those photos & said her I give her place to you, loved you but still you betrayed me.. She then told that she knew that you were having affair with that.."Rk closes his eyes as he tries to control his anger "She said she didn't say anything about it to me bcoz she didn't want to hurt me.. She said lot of horrible things about you Madhu.. I wanted to put out her tongue for spinning such lies about you but then I controlled myself, I wanted her to think that they were winning.."Rk tells with a sign.."I wanted to tell you everything but then she was tagging around us always & I didn't want to take a chance.. I had to protect you & our baby & I didn't trust Deepali around you so I decided to play along & beat them in their own game.. I have to find out the other one who's with Deepali but before that I had to move you to a safer place.. I did all this drama to get you out of there.. Now she thinks that I send you off to your house.. They might be thinking that they succeeded in separating us.. Here you will be safe.."Rk tells Madhu "B/w this is Sikky cousin Diya's house.. I informed him about everything & it was his idea to make you stay here as I didn't want to stay away from you.. Here I can make sure that you are sake & we can meet each other whenever we want"Rk tells her..
"No, Rish.. I can't let you stay there alone with her.. Don't know what she will do next.. We should fight them together not alone.."Madhu tells him worried..
"We are in this together, Madhu.. It's only for few days.. We have to bring out the person who's helping Deepali for that we have to make them think that they're winning.."Rk tells her trying to make her understand but Madhu was still unsure..
I have a bad feeling about this.."Madhu tells him softly.. "Everything will be fine, Madhu.."Rk tells holding her in his arms.. After sometime Rk moves a little away from her & tells "I will call you at night, Madhu.. I have to leave now.."hearing him Madhu holds his hand "Don't go, Rish.."
"Don't worry.. It's only matter of few days.." Rk tells her & Madhu let go off his hand.. Rk leaves from there after bidding bye to Madhu & Diya..

Rk was on his way to home when he got a call.. It was from Sikky .. Rk attends the call by pressing a button on his car..
"Hello Rk, how did it go? Did Madhu agree to stay there?"Sikky asks him in a go..
"Yes, Sikky.."Rk replies him.. After a few moments of silence sikky asks him "You didn't tell her the whole truth, did you?" hearing that Rk takes & deep breath & tells "Do you think that she would agree to stay there if I said her the whole truth..??"
"Rk from what that Mukund told, this guy is really dangerous he will go to any extent to get Madhu.. You plz take care of yourself & if you need any help call me.. Don't try to play hero alone & jump into any danger, I only have one best friend.."Sikky tells him.. Rk chuckles hearing that.. "Don't worry bestie, I have no plans of dying at such a young age.. I have a whole life ahead of me with my wife & kid.. "Rk tells him..
"I'm about to reach home.. Will call you later, bye.."Rk cuts the call & parks his car on the porch..Getting off the car he walks towards his home promising himself that he won't let any harm reach near his wife & their unborn baby.

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----

So how's the update, friends?
Plz do like & comment if you liked the update.

Edited by aishu007 - 2 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Rese

Will read and comment dear.😊

Me first😎

Unres

Hey Aishu awesome update ..loved it..💞👌

Thank you deepti😁

Dips is so annoying and a total vamp yeah 😡

When she is not?

She is trying fully to divide Rishbala ..creating rift..Madhu wanted to play holi with Rish but Dips came in between

Yes

And now mixed something in food too..

She is playing with them ..

Hope Rish or Madhu play any trick and send Dips out of the house..

Soon

Precap ?? 🤔

Cont. soon 👍

Updated next part

Thanks for the pm.😀

Thanks for reading😁😁

aishu007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome update dear..

Thank you so much dear.

Loved it so much...can't wait 4 next part...please update soon

Updated next part.

Thanks for the update

Thanks for reading😁😁

aishu007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu007

Thanks for reading😁😁

aishu007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karamjeet

Nice update....

Thank you

Plzzz make out this Dipali spoon out of Rishbala life....

Soon

Thanks for reading

aishu007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini06

Updated😊

DDVDfanny thumbnail

thanks for the update dear... good to see all the writer's coming back :)

I amc urious to know how RK is gng to break the bubble of Dips and that MUkund... what is the entire truth that Sikky was talking abt ?