Acceptance - AkshAn OS

Posted: 5 years ago
Acceptance

Hi all. Since today is Sunday and I was free, I decided to post this OS. This is my second Akshan OS. I had already written this OS like a month ago, but yet to complete it. So I completed this OS today and posted it now. Hope you all will like it.

Since, I have written this long back,

this OS is continued from the Khichidi competition track.

AJ and Guddan, Durga and Kishore are participating in the competition.
(No drama of Guddan refusing to take AJ's help or Durga reminding Guddan of her past)

The host opens the envelope and announces the winner.

Host: And the winner is...

AJ is smiling as he is quite confident with him and Guddan winning as he managed to taste the Khichidi 5 mins before the time was up and it was quite good.

Host: As always the winner is from Jindal family.

Guddan looks at AJ and smiles a bit.

Host: The winner is Durga Jindal and Kishore Jindal.

AJ is stunned to hear that their dish didn't make it. Guddan feels bad that she didn't win 1 lakh rupee but at the same time she is happy that Durga won.
Durga is super happy but she doesn't show it and acts normal. Saru and
Lakshmi claps for Durga.

Kishore: How did this happen? How did we make better Khichidi than AJ?!

Durga: Kishore sometimes have some belief on your wife's capabilities also...And I have made it not us.

Kishore and Durga goes to the stage to collect their prize. Guddan smiles for them. Kishore feels bad for his dad and Guddan Maa.

AJ: Hmm not bad. Durga Bahu won the competition. That's good.

Guddan: Despite making such a tasty khichidi we didn't win. I even added more masala later on, to make it more tasty!

AJ: Wait...what!

Guddan: Yes!! I thought the khichidi looked bland. That's why I added more masala powder.

AJ: Did you even taste it before adding masala?!

Guddan: No! I didn't get time. I decided to add masala to make it more tastier.

AJ: Are you mad or what?! Do you even have any brains?!

Guddan: Now why are you scolding me?! We lost because of your overconfidence. You were so sure we will win. Now what happened Mr Akshat Jindal. Your khichidi failed!

AJ: Yes, yes everything is my fault only!!!

Guddan: Look, right now I am in super bad mood. I don't want to talk to you if not I will mess things up even more. Already I lost the chance of getting 1 lakh ruppee.

AJ: Okay fine, I give u 1 lakh discount. You can leave after paying 9 lakhs not 10lakhs!!

Guddan: Leave it! I don't want any favours!

Guddan goes.

AJ: Stupid girl!

Guddan is walking and just then her phone rings.

Guddan: Hello?!

Guddan hears something and she is shocked.

At night,
AJ returned home from the restaurant. He is dressed in his normal formal suit.

As he reached home, he found his mom quite worried.

AJ: Maa? It's quite late. You are not asleep yet?!

Dadi: LalLa, see Guddan haven't come home yet! She said she will come later, but she haven't come! We are calling her for so long, but she isn't picking up her calls!

AJ: This girl also...

Durga: AJ this is very irresponsible behaviour from Guddan! Okay fine, she is the Saas of Lakshmi and Saru, but what is this?! Coming home late and not informing anyone... Now you would say that I can only complain about Guddan.

AJ: Let me call her.

As AJ tries to call Guddan, she doesn't pick up her call. Kishore also tries calling Guddan but still no use.

AJ: Really this Guddan is too much now!

Just then Guddan comes back home,
AJ goes and scold Guddan.

AJ: What kind of childishness is this?! Just because you lost a competition you will do what you want?!

Tears drop from Guddan's eyes. It falls on AJ's hand. AJ looks at her face and notices something is wrong.

AJ: Guddan...

Guddan: Today I lost a lot of things. A lot of things!!!!

Guddan walked up to the stairs sadly. AJ looked at her surprised. He wondered what happened that hurt her so much?! He just walked and followed Guddan.

Durga: Seriously what's wrong with AJ?! He didn't say a single word to Guddan?!

Dadi: Durga Bahu at least look at her face. She seems really upset. Something definately happened.

Durga: Dadi, you let it be. You and AJ are blind in Guddan's love. I wonder what magic this girl has done on you both!

Dadi: See even you can see that LalLa has fallen in love with Guddan. But LalLa can't see that.

Durga gets surprised and worried hearing that.

Dadi goes back to her room.

AJ follows Guddan. Guddan walks to her mom's potrait. She touches it and cries.

Guddan: Maa, why did you leave me and go?

Guddan is fully teary eyed.

Guddan: You left because of me. I am sorry Maa, I couldn't save you!!! I am sorry...

Guddan breaks down and falls on the floor. AJ rushes to her.

Guddan: Stay away from me!

AJ stops there.

Guddan: I don't deserve anyone's support. (Crying)

AJ didn't gave up and went to give Guddan support.

AJ: Guddan what happened? Tell me at least.

Guddan couldn't even speak. She was just crying non-stop.

AJ looked at her sadly. Then he looked back. He couldn't see Guddan in such a state. It didn't suit her at all. How on earth he could stop her crying? What happened such that made her so gloomy and shattered all of a sudden!!

Just then AJ's phone rings. AJ picks it up.

Revati: Jiju, did Dii reach home?!

AJ: Revati...so Guddan was with you?

Revati: Yes...

AJ: Revati is everything okay? What happened? Something doesn't seem right! Guddan...

Revati: Dii...What happened Jiju?!

AJ: I don't know since she came home she is crying non-stop. I never saw Guddan like this Revati. She is shattered.

Revati cries.

Revati: It's all my fault!!!

AJ: What happened?! Can you tell me?!

Revati tells AJ everything.

Flashback,
Revati remembers how she decided to call Guddan to inform her while she was getting ready to get married to Perv.

Guddan: Today I lost cause of AJ's over-confidence! How will I arrange so much money!!

Revati: Maa or Perv Jii is not here. I should call Dii can tell her about the wedding.

Revati calls Guddan.

Guddan's phone rings.

Guddan: Chutki?! Oh yes I am not seeing her for long. Where is she?! (Looking around)

Guddan picks up the call.

Guddan: Hello?!

Revati: Dii I need to tell you something really important?!

Guddan: Where are you Chutki?!

Revati: Dii...actually...actually I am getting married...(scared)

Guddan: (laughing) What joke is this?!

Revati: It's not joke Dii I am serious. I am marrying Perv Jii, in the temple. Maa is there?!

Guddan is shocked as she hears Perv's name.

Guddan: What is that Perv doing there?! Wedding...Chutki...what's going on?!

Revati: Dii...

Guddan: Chutki Tumhe Meri Kasam, Sach Sach Kaho Baat Kya Hai

Revati tells Guddan everything about Perv and their marriage.

Guddan: Chutki where are you?!

Revati: The nearest temple from your competition venue...

Kaushaliya: Chutki!!! Are you ready?!

Revati quickly keeps the phone.

Guddan: Chukti, I am coming there right now and listen don't marry that idiot!!! You can't marry him no matter what!!!!!

Guddan realizes the call is declined.

Guddan: No, I have to stop this at any cost!!!

Guddan quickly runs.

In the temple,
Perv and Revati are taking rounds. Guddan runs as fast as she can despite getting breathless. Guddan reaches the temple.

Guddan: Stop!!!

Perv gets shocked seeing Guddan there. So does Kaushaliya. Perv stops.

Guddan walks to Perv. She gives him a tight slap. Perv is shocked and super angry!!!

Guddan: I have told you so many times to stay away from my Chutki! Can't you understand my warning!! Perv now I won't spare you.

Guddan holds Perv's collar!!!

Guddan: Why are you behind my sister?! Why are you not understanding?! Stop bothering my sister!!! You have no idea what I can do!!!

Kaushaliya moves Guddan away and gives her a tight slap.

Revati: Dii!!!!!

Guddan is stunned.

Kaushaliya: Are you done with your drama?!

Guddan: Maa...

Kaushaliya: Don't you dare call me Maa!!!

Guddan is silent.

Kaushaliya folds her hand.

Kaushaliya: I beg you. Please don't interfere in my Chutki's life!! I am getting her married with Perv for her happiness! It was my dream to get Chutki married to a rich family!! I know you can't digest my Chutki's happiness!!

Revati: Maa what are you saying!!

Kaushaliya: You keep your mouth shut Chutki!!!

Kaushaliya: I don't know what you want! Let my Chutki marry Perv for God sake.

Guddan: Maa do you even know what you are saying?! Perv is already married. He has a wife, Siddhi Jii. That's not right!

Kaushaliya: Perv already divorced Siddhi. They were anyways seperating and now Siddhi is paralyzed so how will Perv's life go on. It's not fair for him. So he should rather marry my Chutki and moreover they both love each other also. What's wrong in a mother making her daughter marry the guy she loves?!

Guddan: You being a woman how could you say that?! Have you thought of Siddhi Jii?! What will happen to her?!

Kaushaliya: Yes yes I have to think about everyone in this world. I already got half of my life ruined because of taking care of you. My step daughter who makes mistakes at every second!!!

Guddan is stunned to see Kaushaliya's cold behaviour. This time she was wrong about Chutki and Perv's marriage!

Guddan: Today what I will want will happen. Sorry Mummy I can't listen to you. Chutki won't marry Perv and that's final! You don't know this Perv is such a filthy guy!!

Kaushaliya: You better don't talk about my son-in-law like that!!

Perv: Saasu Maa why are you talking to my sister's Saasu Maa in this tone?! (Acting)

Guddan looks at Perv angrily.

Kaushaliya: Just because she is AJ's wife doesn't mean she will do what she wants. And Guddan you are very proud of being AJ's wife right! Today you are his wife because of me and this Perv!!!

Perv: (in his mind) Looks like the Budiya is going to expose me.

Perv gets scared. Perv is about to go Revati stops him.

Revati: Where are you going?!

Perv stops.

Kaushaliya: Perv was the one why you are Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal today! And I helped him in his plan.

Kaushaliya narrates everything and even about Revati's kidnapping. Guddan gets shocked and she takes a step back. She is shattered.

Perv is super scared and he is sweating like hell. Revati leaves his hand hearing the incident and is equally shocked.

Guddan: That means Akshat Jii was right?! You were the one behind this?! (Tears flowing)

Kaushaliya: Yes I was behind this!!!! Then how would a girl like you who makes mistake every moment get married in such a reputed and rich place?!

Guddan: Maa...how could you do this to me?! I always trusted you! And you...

Kaushaliya: Hey don't blame me! I have no responsiblity towards you! And yes why should I care of that girl who couldn't even save her actual mom from dying?!

Guddan recalled that incident where it was raining heavily and her mom screamed for help. She was a kid that time. She could not do anything besides banging on the car door. It was too late.

Guddan fell on the floor shattered. Revati rushes to Guddan.

Revati: Dii!!

Perv: Revati...looks like the matter is escalating. But the marriage is also important.

Revati: Perv Jii please go away from!! I don't want to marry you! Can't you understand!!!

Perv: But Revati Jii...

Revati: How could I marry someone who kidnapped me so that my sister forcingly gets married? You didn't even think about me! What if anything happened to me?! Just get lost Perv Jii!!

Perv was stunned to see Revati speaking to him in this tone. He walked away in shocked. He was super furious now. He vowed to ruin Revati and Guddan's life now!

Revati: And Maa I didn't expect this from you? You let this happened? You risked your younger daughter's life and forced your elder daughter in an unwanted marriage?!

Kaushaliya comes and scolds Revati.

Kaushaliya: Chutki have you lost your mind?! You are going against your mom for your step-sister?!

Revati: She is not my step sister. She is my Dii. And she has taken better care of me than you, Maa!!! You were always worried about money while Dii cared about my happiness!!!

Kaushaliya: You have crossed your limits now, Chutki! Come home with me right now!!!

Kaushaliya drags Revati's hand hard and takes her back.

Guddan is shattered. She recalled all her childhood moments and cried her heart out!!

Flashback ends.

AJ keeps the phone and looks at Guddan. He comes and carrases her face.

Guddan looks at AJ and immediately hugs him.

Guddan: (Crying)I am sorry Akshat Jii. I should have trusted you. But I chose to trust the person who never cared about me.

AJ knew what was going through Guddan right now. He was really furious on Kaushaliya and Perv at the same time. He won't spare Perv this time. But right now, Guddan needed him more at this time.

AJ didn't leave Guddan at all. Guddan was crying non-stop.

AJ: I understood what is going through you right now very well.

Guddan: I am really sorry. I should have believed you. I am useless. Mujhse Kuch Nahi Ho Payega.

AJ: No Guddan don't say like this.

AJ holds Guddan's hand and brings her to her mom's potrait.

AJ: You think your mom will like it to see you defeated and upset like this?!

Guddan: Then what should I do? The lady whom I considered my mother was the one who ruined my life... (Tears dropped from her eyes)

AJ looked at her sadly.

AJ wipes Guddan's tear with his hand.

AJ: You have to be strong Guddan!!! You have to!!! For your mom!!

Guddan becomes quiet and she stares at AJ. He plants a kiss on Guddan's forehead. Guddan looked at him surprised.

Akshat: I am sorry...actually...

Akshat couldn't reply and as he is about to go, Guddan holds his hand. Akshat looks at Guddan.

Guddan: I need you the most right now. Please stay here with me.

Akshat stops and sits beside Guddan.

Guddan: You know whenever I was upset I would lie on my Papa's lap. But now I don't have anyone. I don't want to bother Dadi also. If you don't mind, can I lie on your lap?!

Akshat looks at Guddan and nods.

She lies her head on Akshat's lap. Akshat could feel the tears of Guddan on his hand. He felt really bad. He put his hand on Guddan's head and carassed it.

Soon Guddan fell asleep. Akshat looked at her sadly.

Akshat: She always tried to make people laugh and make them forget their sadness. But now she herself is so shattered. I can't leave her like this!

Soon Akshat also falls asleep.

Next day morning,
Akshat gets ready for work and Guddan comes to him.

Akshat: What is it Guddan?!

Guddan: Don't worry. I will try to arrange for 10 lakhs soon. And then I will leave from this house forever. Then you won't need to take this burden named Guddan on your shoulder.

Akshat: Guddan what are you saying?

Guddan: The truth.

As Guddan is about to walk away, Akshat holds her hand. Guddan looks at Akshat.

Akshat: You came here as the mother-in-law of three daughter-in-laws. You are the daughter-in-law of this family. But looks like you forgot one thing. You are also the wife of Akshat Jindal. And Akshat Jindal won't let his wife go anywhere.

Tears flow from Guddan's eyes hearing that Akshat Jii addressed her as his wife. Guddan hugs Akshat immediately. Akshat reprociates the hug.
Guddan starts crying.

Akshat: No Guddan. Don't shed these precious tears.

Akshat cups Guddan's face and then wipes her tears.

Akshat: Remember one thing. You are not a burden to anyone. I promised that I will be there for you. If you ever need me, I will always be there on your side. I will guide you. I promise.

Guddan smiles weakly hearing that.

Akshat: I promise Guddan. Your uncle husband of this will fix everything.

Guddan: How can I call my husband uncle? From today, I will call you Jindal Saab.

Akshat: What me?! Jindal Saab?! Seriousy?! Isn't that too old for me? What's the difference?

Guddan laughs a bit. A smile appears on Akshat's face seeing Guddan laugh.

Guddan: Look it sounds odd if I call my husband uncle, but if I call him Jindal Saab it sounds better. It sounds like you are dominating me if not usually all wives dominate their husband, like Durga Jii dominates Kishore Jii and Lakhsmi Bahu dominates Vardaan Jii. But in our case you dominate me.

Akshat: What I dominate you? What have I done such that makes you think I 'dominate' you. Shouldn't it be the other way round?

Guddan: Yes you do dominate me. You keep on saying you don't like mess, you don't like change and what not.

Akshat nods no at her silly logics, but he is happy to see Guddan back to normal. He would prefer to get irritated by her weird talks than seeing her cry. He felt peaceful

Guddan: And you were the one who asked me for money?! Now I don't know how will I repay the money back?!

Akshat: Guddan I don't need that money. I said that to stop you. From leaving the house.

Guddan: You didn't want me to go?

Akshat: I did that for Maa. She didn't want you to go.

Guddan: So you wanted me to go?

Akshat gets quiet.

Guddan: Why are you quiet?

Akshat: Look Guddan... I have some work now. I will talk to you later once I return home.

Akshat walks away from there. Guddan smiles and looks at Akshat. Guddan looks at Antra's potrait.

Guddan: Antra Jii you are very lucky that someone like Akshat Jii loved you. He is a really good human being. I am lucky that he is my husband. But don't worry. I will not take the place you have in his heart, I will make another place. I will fulfill all my duties as my wife. I will do as much as I can.

Guddan smiles looking at Antra's potrait.

Akshat smiled as he climbed downstairs.

Akshat: (in his mind) I am glad to see Guddan smiling again. I can't see her in tears.

Dadi comes there.

Dadi: LalLa is Guddan alright now?

Akshat nods.

Akshat: Maa, I have realized that Guddan is my wife now. I have responsibilities towards her. I will carry out my responsibilities. I will try my best to keep her happy.

Dadi gets really happy seeing this and a bright smile appears on her face.

Dadi blesses Akshat.

Dadi: I am glad you understood this fact very well. Never ever leave Guddan's hand. That girl is really lovely. She has faced a lot. She needs love and care from someone like you.

Akshat: Maa, I may have accepted Guddan as my wife, and I will take care of her but love? I admit she is lovely, but this is not love. I have only loved one person in my life and that's Antra.

Akshat walked away.

Akshat: (in his mind) I have told Maa that this isn't love, but how do I tell myself? I don't know why I feel pain when I see Guddan in tears. I feel peace when I see her smile. This is love. I have fallen in love with Guddan, but I won't let her or anyone know this. I want to be her friend first.

Yes Akshat Jindal was in love with his second wife Guddan Akshat Jindal. After all, she is so lovely. Her innocence melted his heart. He didn't know when this young girl made an impact on his heart.

The end.

I have more OS in my mind. Once I get time, I will write those OS and post here. Hopefully you all liked this one and sorry as I am too late to post this based on the track.
Nice os๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kash real bhi aisa hoga in the story ๐Ÿ˜†

Nice os jo
A bit emotional too

Akshat guddan accept each other is really beautiful

Do write more dear
Wow
Seriously it was beautifully penned down Guddan breaking down scene, Akshat taking care of Guddan and accptinac her wife 
Beautiful work
It's beautifulโค๏ธ
It seemed as if I was watching a movie. I could feel it๐Ÿ‘
Beautiful os
Guddu breaking down and Aj's consoling scene was awsome
Hope serial me v aisa ho
Loved it 

Originally posted by samiaadiya12

Nice os๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kash real bhi aisa hoga in the story๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u, kya paata age show main kya hone wala hai   ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Angelsanvika08

Nice os jo
A bit emotional too

Akshat guddan accept each other is really beautiful

Do write more dear

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes Akshan accepted each other ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Chit15

Wow
Seriously it was beautifully penned down Guddan breaking down scene, Akshat taking care of Guddan and accptinac her wife
Beautiful work

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š I always wanted Akshat to console Guddan when she gets to know the truth like he did in the reception. Glad u liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Anonymousaa

It's beautifulโค๏ธ
It seemed as if I was watching a movie. I could feel it๐Ÿ‘

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š Glad u liked it a lotz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Areh yeh kuch zyaada nahi hogaya ๐Ÿ˜† Happy to see ur comment here ๐Ÿ˜Š