•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Nowadays I noticed that the other woman who happens to be the best friend and ends up having an affair is named nandini. πŸ˜†
I think henceforth people will stop naming their kids nandini. πŸ˜†

Just kidding. πŸ˜†

There is webseries called punchbeat in which there is an extra marital affair which took place eighteen years ago. Here in place of mouli there is maya and in place of kunal it's Rajbir . Then in place of nandini it's nandiniπŸ˜† who is maya s best friend... The other woman. πŸ˜†

After years that incident maya wants to bring nandini s son to her home. Rajbir doesn't know he is and questions her to which she replies thar he is urs and nandini son. Now Rajbir is not at all ready to accept him which actually sounds cruel but his reason is he regrets the moment he felt weak and ending up doing something which made him loser and cheat his wife. Nandini gets taunted by the society and when the son is around ten years she commits suicide giving the responsibility of the kid on maya. 

Maya takes care of the son like putting him in right school. It's may be after years she accepts him mentally. 

I found this worth sharing because though it's extra marital affair. It's so different. Normally any woman never wants to accept the child of husband from other woman. Most of the TV characters that I have seen. The man is always finding the ways how to convince their wife to accept the child from other woman. It's similar to silsila yet different. 

Kunal completely changes after falling for nandini. His love for mouli is over and he is like nandini is his true love. 

Even kehne ko humsafar hai is somewhat similar to silsila. 
Punchbeat that priyank sharma sidharth sharma show?Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Usually they show tv character accepting the kid from their husband ema wholeheartedly and love them like their own kids...ex varsha yeh rishta, Alia ishitha yhm, tulsi, our own mauli etc...only show where they showed something realistic was Veera...even though Ratan didnot hate the child...she had to take a lot of time to accept the kid...
In real life No women will like the kid from their husband infidelity...but tv writers think showing women not liking the kid will make them look evil.
I loved Maya's character in puncch beat...her relationship with Rahat was so beautiful n pure just like mouli...rahat always wanted rajbeer's affection but instead of a useless father he got a caring mother in maya...on the other side rajbeer was a jerk i have never seen a crass character like him...the way he spoke to rahat about him n nandani's relationship was so gross...come on he is ur son n u r telling him about ur n his mother's sex stories...Ewww
N thank god Rahat got his mother's upbringing instead of that jerk rajbeer...we can clearly see his upbringing in the form of ranbir...n people have guts to compare him with varun's character
Originally posted by SONAL30

I loved Maya's character in puncch beat...her relationship with Rahat was so beautiful n pure just like mouli...rahat always wanted rajbeer's affection but instead of a useless father he got a caring mother in maya...on the other side rajbeer was a jerk i have never seen a crass character like him...the way he spoke to rahat about him n nandani's relationship was so gross...come on he is ur son n u r telling him about ur n his mother's sex stories...Ewww
N thank god Rahat got his mother's upbringing instead of that jerk rajbeer...we can clearly see his upbringing in the form of ranbir...n people have guts to compare him with varun's character

Well I agree with u he was very insensitive to rahat but somewhere I like his quality that he loves maya and ranbir so much. He regrets sleeping with nandini. Rahat reminds him of that moment when he cheated maya. 

The same thing I dint see in kunal. We thought he will regret but no he dint. Nowadays I dint follow episodes on voot. Have been following on TV. So may be kunal is shown regretting now but not like rajbir. I feel he has two shades one with family the other with rahat. I do hate his behaviour with rahat but I can't stop praising the actor for his performance. The scene when he touched rahat hand with so much care then switch then exactly opp extremely cruel behaviour with rahat. The switch in tone and expressions. Just unbelievable. πŸ‘

Coming to maya character I really love her character. She did what most cannot do. I don't know whether mouli also would do. The way the actress played role. Amazing. πŸ‘
I certainly don't find ranbir s character really bad. He is play boy... Pampered. He came forward to save rahat from being thrown of school. Ofcourse he has his own securities. He is young... He is bratty... I m not really judgemental about him. Like that harshita s character kissed two different guys just randomly I mean like kissing is nothing πŸ˜† one can be judgemental about her but that's OK they are shown confused kids. 
Originally posted by Sheep

Usually they show tv character accepting the kid from their husband ema wholeheartedly and love them like their own kids...ex varsha yeh rishta, Alia ishitha yhm, tulsi, our own mauli etc...only show where they showed something realistic was Veera...even though Ratan didnot hate the child...she had to take a lot of time to accept the kid...
In real life No women will like the kid from their husband infidelity...but tv writers think showing women not liking the kid will make them look evil.

Well I don't think it's regressive. Like if kunal just realised his mistake after cheating mouli. Kunal returns to mouli then nandini writes a letter to mouli about the child pari. So it takes a big heart to accept the child thinking that whatever happened the child has no mistake. The child is pure. I don't find it regressive. 
Originally posted by tanvismile

Well I don't think it's regressive. Like if kunal just realised his mistake after cheating mouli. Kunal returns to mouli then nandini writes a letter to mouli about the child pari. So it takes a big heart to accept the child thinking that whatever happened the child has no mistake. The child is pure. I don't find it regressive. 
I think we can't actually can't refer to nandu from silsila as the other woman anymore ...the other woman is usually who causes the husband to stray and Cheat ..and she stays as mistress ..But Kunal left Mauli completely since  he met nAndu.. he married nandu and gave her the status of his wife and his utmost love and respect..he didn't want Mauli anymore once he met nandu ..if we look at it like this ..then Nandu was his great love and pari is the child he adores ...