Jennifer in Beyhadh, going to air in April 2019 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
The nation is anticipating season 2 of one of the most iconic shows of Indian television, Beyhadh.

TellyChakkar exclusively reported about Beyhadh 2 to be produced by ace producer Prateek Sharma's LSD Films

We got in touch with young writer-turned-producer Prateek on the launch of Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (also produced under the LSD Films banner) and asked him whether Jennifer Winget will be a part of the show. With a broad smile on his face, Prateek replied, 'Who else can play Maya better than Jennifer Winget? I am ecstatic and totally looking forward to Beyhadh 2 as Beyhadh is my flagship show. Things are now at very initial stages. We are in discussion with Jennifer for her dates, as we all know she is a star and is busy with certain things.'

We nudged him about when the show is expected to air, and the ever-smiling Prateek replied, 'If things fall into place, most probably, by October or November, we can hit the screens.'

Here's wishing Prateek best of luck for Beyhadh 2.

Are you excited to watch the show? Hit the comments section below.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.
The nation is anticipating season 2 of one of the most iconic shows of Indian television, Beyhadh.

TellyChakkar exclusively reported about Beyhadh 2 to be produced by ace producer Prateek Sharma's LSD Films

We got in touch with young writer-turned-producer Prateek on the launch of Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (also produced under the LSD Films banner) and asked him whether Jennifer Winget will be a part of the show. With a broad smile on his face, Prateek replied, 'Who else can play Maya better than Jennifer Winget? I am ecstatic and totally looking forward to Beyhadh 2 as Beyhadh is my flagship show. Things are now at very initial stages. We are in discussion with Jennifer for her dates, as we all know she is a star and is busy with certain things.'

We nudged him about when the show is expected to air, and the ever-smiling Prateek replied, 'If things fall into place, most probably, by October or November, we can hit the screens.'

Here's wishing Prateek best of luck for Beyhadh 2.

Are you excited to watch the show? Hit the comments section below.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.
This project is going to come in between NB and Beyhadh
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/52151-yay-jennifer-winget-is-back-on-the-screen-with-a-new-show.htm
According to pratik BH 2 might go air in Jan 2020.
New project of Jen.
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/52166-guess-who-joins-the-cast-of-jennifer-winget-rajat-kapoor-starrer.htm
Posted: 4 years ago

Jen pictures

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinkvilla.com/photos/jennifer-winget/photos-jennifer-winget-s-travel-pictures-will-make-you-go-green-envy-check-it-out-449144%3famp