Zindagi Ki Mahek

||THE TIES THAT BIND||...Mehrya FF...Chap 4 ~( updtd on 31/12/21 -pg16

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hola dearies...๐Ÿค—

After having a tiff with this so called writer's block finally am able to post this one.

Yes it is a new mehrya story as promised before.

A big thanks to my lovely forum family for supporting and motivating me.โค๏ธ

Title credit goes to...Sneha Di..โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here is the prologue...

Do let me know if  you want me to continue or not๐Ÿ˜Š

Please do ignore typos and errors.

**THE TIES THAT BIND**

~~

"If the ties that bind us together are stronger than the ones that tear us apart, all will be well."
"The ties that bind us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply meant to be
"

~~

PROLOGUE

Room no 404, The Leela Ambience

"Are you kidding Mehak? Do you think it's all a joke?"...shouted Sonal while literally burning with anger and concern. "Sonal you are my best friend...nd the supposed to be bridesmaid right, don't boil your blood baby, relax..else your makeup will be spoiled "...replied the most beautiful bride Mehak Sharma in her sweet voice, while checking her hairdo and accessories standing infront of the dresser. "Tumhari zindagi ka sawaal hai Mehak...aur tujhe yahan meri makeup ki padhi hai" ( It's the matter of your life Mehak..and you are bothered with my makeup)..said Sonal annoyingly. "I kept mum till now..and I can't anymore"..she added. Mehak turned back and neared her bestie side hugging her. Sonal cupped her cheeks and questioned... "Why Mehak?.Why are you getting married against your will?". Mehak held her arms and said after leaving a sigh..." You know everything right?...then why are you still asking the same question".Sonal replied while meeting her eyes "Marriage is not a solution to every problem Mehak"... And your problem is not that big enough..it is just..". Before she could proceed Mehek cuts off her. " Am getting married now..and the reason is obvious to you Sonal,..And yes am getting married to Shaurya Khanna because my family wants to...that's it"...she said while moving away from her bestie. "wow!..is it so Mehak Sharma then what's about that agreement?"..Sonal shot her question. " Because I want to...that's it Sonal..no more questions please"...she said while trying her best to restrict the flow of that lone tear. Sonal approached her with teary eyes.." Mehak..this is your life dear, and marriage is not a game..please understand". Mehak stood mum listening her bestie's words. "please don't do this to you dear..Mehek still you have time"...she added. " Shaurya Khanna will be here with his family anytime..and you are asking me to step out of this?...I can't break my promise Sonal...I will get married to him today"...She said while clutching her bestie's palm. "Am worried for you Mehak...and how can you trust him whom you met few weeks before?..and how are you going to live with him for an year?.what if..what if he misbehaves with you?..have you thought about the consequences"...Sonal wept while tightly holding her bestie. "Shhh..Sonal...nothing will happen to me...that attitude Khanna should be beware of me"...Mehak said trying to lift her mood. " still Mehak..."...Sonal said while cajoling her cheeks. " Don't think too much...everything will be fine...and if at all something bad happens to me...you know the truth right"..Mehak said in her bubbly accent. "that means I have wait for some bad happenings in your life, to disclose the truth to everyone ..are you serious?"..Sonal bursted out shoving away her. " Sonal please try to understand...I didn't mean like that... I thought at least you will understand my situation "..she said while comforting her bestie pouting cutely. Sonal couldn't hold her anger for more and she melted seeing her cute pout. "ok fine..but we will talk daily..you will share all the matters with me..you would consult with me for resolving any problem in your life...promise"...Sonal said while forwarding her palm for a promise. " Haan meri maa..abb khush"...Mehak said while making the promise.

The noise of the trumpet indicated the arrival of baraat. "They are here...baaraat has arrived..ok Mehak...I guess we have to proceed to the banquet hall in few minutes"...said Sonal while peeping through the window. Her heart beats rose beating vigorously. Though she pretended to be fine..she was actually not. She has made the biggest decision of her life and she need to prepare herself to deal with the pros and cons of the same. Sweat dripped from her forehead thinking about the ongoing events in her life. Sending a silent prayer to her idol, she stood up garnering much mental strength to deal with it. Sonal placed a comforting arm on her shoulder. Taking baby steps with her bestie she proceeded towards the banquet hall, to start a new beginning...

INDEX

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Edited by dwriter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres..
Interesting prologue...
Mehek marrying sk under an agreement..curious to know what make her to do this?
Congratulations for your new story...
Plzz continue soon 
Edited by friendlyghost08 - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm interesting. Looking forward to read everything about it. Update soon. ๐Ÿ˜†
mehekmaan thumbnail
Interesting. Eager to know why mehekfe had agreed for marriage
mehekmaan thumbnail
Interesting. Eager to know why Mehak agreed for marriage.
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations for another story Shinu๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
U finally managed to write ๐Ÿ˜›
Prologue seems to be interesting...why mehek marrying shaurya against her will. Is it a contract marriage for 1 year... Lot of suspence already in prologue๐Ÿ˜‰
Now continue soon the 1st chapter๐Ÿ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shinu baby ... congratulations on your new story ๐Ÿค—
Would love to read what's stored next for mehrya... prologue is beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shinu, Congrats on new story.
It got me intrigued and looking forward for next chapter.

Please pm me when you post next chapters
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely start Shinu. A marriage with an agreement sounds very interesting and exciting too. do continue soon thanks again dear for starting this new ff
abn0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..this is I want someone to write on this topic..marriage with agreement..or contract marriage..
Loved it shinu dear..thanks for another beautiful story..

Please update further soon...

With Love
Manasvi