The final call discussion all written updates Arjun,Sakshi,Harshad A - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Yaar..The actress who played air hostess in the final call..anupriya goenka ki toh nikal padi.....She is having considerably big role (length wise) in the movie WAR along side Hrithik and Tiger shroff.

The other actress Vani Kapoor also don't have that much screen space in the movie.

I know this webseries has been out for a while and everyone has probably already watched it, but I just finished it - literally been binge watching since this morning and damn I am blown away.

The whole premise, the story, the small moments between the passengers, the flashbacks, and the twists and turns were well developed and were good hooks.

The acting is top notch, though some of the actors didn't really get enough screen space and some background stories weren't fully developed. It may have been intentional though, so that the audiences can reach their own conclusions.

Even the ending - a lot was left to our own conclusions. They really did try to balance the deaths and that seemed a bit over the top just because many of the live-death situations were of people sitting right beside each other - that didn't make sense. It was like they just chose one person at random from the seating to die.

Apart from that a really good webseries indeed.

Yea. The previous thread is locked. 

But this Web series is engaging . Acting by all actors is too gud. 

My personal favorite is sakshi tanwar. (Without any doubt).😊

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Yea. The previous thread is locked. 

But this Web series is engaging . Acting by all actors is too gud. 

My personal favorite is sakshi tanwar. (Without any doubt).😊

Sorry missed your reply.

Sakshi Tanwar was definitely great.

But Arjun Rampal surprised me. I knew he had good acting chops, but he just didn't get a chance to portray them often enough. So I was rather pleasantly surprised by his role and his acting in that.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Am watching it with my family to enjoy these lockdown days. πŸ˜Š

After the initial two episodes it started dragging and what was shown in five hrs could have been completed in two or two n half hrs ... . there was scenes which were repeatedπŸ˜’ ... and the BG music was some what creepy n it tended to get on to my nerves πŸ€”... each episode ended with list of credits n acknowledgements over 5-10 long mins with weird BG music ... thankfully we were allowed to misuse the mute button πŸ˜†

All humans moved on with lives in the end , trying to blur out the tragedy that brought them together. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago