Ek Shaam Akarsh Ke Naam ...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

16th Feb Episode 19 - Scene starts from when Akarsh wakes up  :

Atlast Jhanvi's prayers were answered. Unable to hold herself back she ran to his room. Unfortunately just then he was surrounded by his near & dear ones happy to see him alive & well. Finally they get a chance to be alone ! 

The air was rife with expectation. A strange type of restlessness was felt by both. As if something was about to happen, each was reluctant to move lest the spell be broken. Akarsh seemed to Jhanvi like a different person today. 

While they talked he thanked her for supporting him all this time. When he was unconscious he heard the desperation in her voice pleading with him come back for she could not live without him. Asking about her confession of love did she really mean what she said ?

Unable to meet his gaze she turns away as if to leave. Only to be stopped in her place by his hands on hers. 

[ Drawing her ever so close he whispers oh so deliciously ]

Seene main sulag rahi hain                  

mere ishq ki ehsaas,

Unki Aankhon ne di razamandi apni,

Phir bhi hoto ko kyun hain inse inkar,

Aaj mat roko iss seene ki aag ko,

Mitnedo fasle hummare darmiyan 

[ At the last second right before they could kiss she breaks it off... Promising to return she makes an excuse to leave. Heart beating rapidly she chances upon couples slow dancing in the hotel's ballroom. The dancers seemed to her to be lost to everything in the world but to each other. Broken from her reverie she found herself being enveloped in Akarsh's arms from behind. Whispering sweet nothings he breathes ]

Yeh zindagi ki mehfil ,

Mehfil mein hum akele ,

Daman ko koi chume ,

Zulfon se koi khele...

[ Shaken by his passionate entreaties yet unable to withstand its intensity she moves away. Looking back she finds him exactly where she left him. Holding out his arms invitingly he croons seductively ]

Aaja re aa zara 

Lehra ke aa zara

Aankhon se dil mein samah

Aaja re aa zara aa ...

[ Not yet ready she turns to go towards the lawn . Finding no one around the evening was lit with stars. As if the night had decided to come out and celebrate decking itself in all its finery. To keep them company a young moon joins them...watching from above the progress of our lovers... The air is chilly but invigorating ... Holding her close to give her warmth they dance to strains of the music coming from the ballroom. Keeping his desire in check he pleads his case ]

Dekh fiza mein

rang bhara hai

Mere jigar ka

zakhm hara hai

[ taking hold of her slender wrist he lowers his head to passionately kiss the palm of her hand moving steadily to the pulse beating furiously against her wrist ]

Seene se mere

sar ko laga de

Haath mein tere

dil ki dava hai

Aaja re aa zara 

Lehra ke aa zara

Aaja re aa zara ...

[ Unable to answer his passion with her own rapidly rising one she turned to go away. From the ball room windows she glanced upon the dancing couples still lost in the melody of their own making. Smouldering with desire Akarsh gave chase. Taking her in his arms he gently nibbles her earlobe. Lost to everyone else but themselves he describes his state ] 

Apna sulagna 

kisko dikhaaoun

saans ke toofan

kaise chhupaaoun

Aankhen kya kya

dekh rahi hain

dil pe ko guzre

kaise bataaoun

[ Turning her to face him he leans in for a kiss ]

Aaja re aa zara..aaa

Lehra ke aa zara ...

[ Shyly turning her head away she walks around enjoying her surroundings. When suddenly the skies open up & rain starts to pour. The coldness of the rain seemed strangely soothing in that moment. Looking back to smile at him she catches him looking at her intently. Like she was the most desirable woman on earth. Smiling back he entreated ] 

Tere bhi dil mein

aag lagi hai

Mere bhi dil mein

aag lagi hai

Dono taraf hai

ek si haalat

Dono dilon par

bijli giri hai

[ taking her unresistingly they took shelter under the foliage of the big oak tree. Putting out her hand to its trunk to steady herself ... clasping his hand on top of hers they came steadily closer & closer until their lips were about to meet. Watching from the sky the moon could only see their clasped hands amidst the green foliage & heavy rain. Elsewhere the strains of music could still be heard playing from the ballroom]

Aaja re aa zara

Lehra ke aa zara

Aa ja re aa zara...

Video : Aa Ja Re Aa Zara Aa 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Today I woke up in a playful mood. Maybe its the post Valentine effect.  So i made this VM.  Don't know if anyone likes this kind of stuff but here it is. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed making it. 

Oh & if you're wondering why the time travel to the 60's . Well i could not shake off the spell of Raafi saab's voice crooning that melody combine that with Joy Mukherji's expressions  till i had to write it. 

What do u think ?

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago

Read only if you're not familiar with the Song 

Song's background:

It is taken from the the movie "Love in Tokyo" The song was picturized on Joy Mukherji & Asha Parekh.

They had just cemented their relationship after a confession of love and here he is asking her permission to take the next step. In that era that would have been a kiss. A concept alien to a girl of her time & Indian sensibilities. And he had to work really hard to bring her to the same state he was in...to get her ready. Song was shot in Japan. It was all very glamorous.

So beautifully and aesthetically written. 
Why don't you write their FF? 

Wow thanks for the compliment  🥱
You made my day !

My speciality is OS mostly Song fics & sometimes fight scenes .

I still need to develop my skills before i attempt a full fledged FF.

Mostly I'm happy that you understood my intentions & took it in the right way. 

Sometimes while writing it's hard to keep the lines between flirtatious banter & erotica.

So here am happy to achieve that balance.

By the way why is this forum inactive today ?😕

Originally posted by Hallyumint

Wow thanks for the compliment  🥱
You made my day !

My speciality is OS mostly Song fics & sometimes fight scenes .

I still need to develop my skills before i attempt a full fledged FF.

Mostly I'm happy that you understood my intentions & took it in the right way. 

Sometimes while writing it's hard to keep the lines between flirtatious banter & erotica.

So here am happy to achieve that balance.

By the way why is this forum inactive today ?😕

It's very nicely written. The emotions are very nicely portrayed.
I would again say, at least start writing FF. You have the "story telling" skill through writing.
hmmm ...
Well now that you put it that way will give it some serious thought.

For now i have commitments to my other forum to finish up the stories i started. After that ...

I have my own FF thread.

OS's  are a way to get silly & do all the fun things that u wish to explore about yourself. Atleast for me ( Kitkat break toh  banta hai ) 

See you next time . Whenever this forum gets active again 
Posted: 4 years ago

Here an old one for the celebration 

beautifully written❤️

i have lots to say abt this epitome of a man named Akarsh Chaudhary

the perfect human...son..SIL...BIL..friend...lover...husband...father

the ultimate PROTECTOR

he is love❤ and words does fall short to praise this man...

Reserved