Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

meaningful "ema" storyline for mauhaan?

shivanitakur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i've been thinking about the SA interview everyone is talking about where he says originally the show was supposed to show that you can fall out of love with someone, and fall in love with someone new and whats important is you stay loyal to that 2nd person. also he said they were going to stretch the affair to 6 months and make it more meaningful by making it longer

i think that's what they are doing right now with mauhaan and kunal. i put the ema in quotes because even though MauNal aren't married anymore in Kunal's reality and the fake life they constructed for him while he's getting better they are still married so the idea is MauNal are sharing a bed, and a life and a family but does that mean they have to stay together? 

the storyline didn't work the first time because everyone supported mauli over K-N and trp dropped so they had to switch it but now that the show has been cancelled they don't have to worry about trps because its going anyways

so instead of showing mauhaan wedding ceremonies organically and pari-kunal-dadi brooding, which would have been very boring for the writers and audience, they are finally showing the original storyline 

1) they're showing problems in MauNal relationship pre nandini, he wants her to be more feminine, pay more attention to him than work, talking to strangers about family planning, trying to control who she can and can't meet with, therefore not all relationships are meant to be 

2) mauli seeing kunal as a duty, someone she has to take care of, and at the end of the day complaining to ishaan and radhika that she doesn't like living this lie and he's becoming too much to deal with  therefore she has fallen out of love with Kunal 

3)mauli and ishaan have a meaningful relationship rather than KuNan's couple months they've been friends for 4 yearsish, yes mishti was the reason mauli accepted the proposal the first time, but I don't think mishti is the reason they became friends. MauHaan must have become friends, then he met Mishti, Dadi, and Radhika, and then they began to support each other and became a family. Now we are also seeing how comfortable she feels around Ishaan and how happy they make each other despite all the problems  therefore it's possible to fall in love with a new person and it can be just as meaningful as the first time 

4) mauli is in this terrible position where she is constantly having to lie to kunal (ironically to help him get better) and hurting Ishaan also and she decides in that bathroom scene that she can't do it anymore and she has to make a decision which is why in the last 3 episodes she's been trying to patch things up with Ishaan and making up excuses to be away from Kunal  therefore you should be loyal to the 2nd person atleast 

5) it would explain why Dadi is back on her bull shit again. she knows it isn't a real marriage right now, but logically she should have known the relationship was broken after the first affair reveal but she still tried to manipulate them back together. this time around she wants to keep Mauli and Mishti in the house so instead of the fake illness she's using fake marriage because she knows that the marriage meant something to Mauli at one point in time

i don't think it's perfect, and the writing is very shaky plus this a serial so i might think im connecting dots but it could just be random nonsense. 

what do you guys think, do you see a pattern between what SA said in the interview and this memory loss track? 
Edited by shivanitakur - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivanitakur

i've been thinking about the SA interview everyone is talking about where he says originally the show was supposed to show that you can fall out of love with someone, and fall in love with someone new and whats important is you stay loyal to that 2nd person. also he said they were going to stretch the affair to 6 months and make it more meaningful by making it longer

i think that's what they are doing right now with mauhaan and kunal. i put the ema in quotes because even though MauNal aren't married anymore in Kunal's reality and the fake life they constructed for him while he's getting better they are still married so the idea is MauNal are sharing a bed, and a life and a family but does that mean they have to stay together?

the storyline didn't work the first time because everyone supported mauli over K-N and trp dropped so they had to switch it but now that the show has been cancelled they don't have to worry about trps because its going anyways

so instead of showing mauhaan wedding ceremonies organically and pari-kunal-dadi brooding, which would have been very boring for the writers and audience, they are finally showing the original storyline

1) they're showing problems in MauNal relationship pre nandini, he wants her to be more feminine, pay more attention to him than work, talking to strangers about family planning, trying to control who she can and can't meet with,therefore not all relationships are meant to be

2) mauli seeing kunal as a duty, someone she has to take care of, and at the end of the day complaining to ishaan and radhika that she doesn't like living this lie and he's becoming too much to deal with ittherefore she has fallen out of love with Kunal

3)mauli and ishaan have a meaningful relationship rather than KuNan's couple months they've been friends for 4 yearsish, yes mishti was the reason mauli accepted the proposal the first time, but I don't think mishti is the reason they became friends. MauHaan must have become friends, then he met Mishti, Dadi, and Radhika, and then they began to support each other and became a family. Now we are also seeing how comfortable she feels around Ishaan and how happy they make each other despite all the problemstherefore it's possible to fall in love with a new person and it can be just as meaningful as the first time

4) mauli is in this terrible position where she is constantly having to lie to kunal (ironically to help him get better) and hurting Ishaan also and she decides in that bathroom scene that she can't do it anymore and she has to make a decision which is why in the last 3 episodes she's been trying to patch things up with Ishaan and making up excuses to be away from Kunal thereforeyou should be loyal to the 2nd personatleast

5) it would explain why Dadi is back on her bull shit again. she knows it isn't a real marriage right now, but logically she should have known the relationship was broken after the first affair reveal but she still tried to manipulate them back together. this time around she wants to keep Mauli and Mishti in the house so instead of the fake illness she's using fake marriage because she knows that the marriage meant something to Mauli at one point in time

i don't think it's perfect, and the writing is very shaky plus this a serial so i might think im connecting dots but it could just be random nonsense.

what do you guys think, do you see a pattern between what SA said in the interview and this memory loss track?

Okay, like why did you join the forum so late, because I would have loved to see all of your posts! 👏
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what I said after listening to shakti's interview. Since his ema wasn't accepted by public, they shifted it to show mauli to be having an ema (from kunal's perspective) and be loyal to the second love
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes this is how it was supposed to happen...the problems in the marriage ..the build up to the Ema ..they rushed the preleap Kunal  nandu Ema And it just looked sordid and dirty..like it was all just about lust. Yes but this is how they should have wriiten it. Mauli very busy, Kunal wants a baby but she does not as she wants to further her career, Kunal is lonely ..he starts confiding in nandu ..nandu tries to talk to mauli and help their marriage..and Kunal starts spending lots of time with nandu,.and they should have also shown nandu trying to build her life after rajdeep..maybe get a job..and Kunal helping her..or even getting her to work as a receptionist at his clinic...and they should have built up their friendship...with no physical intimacy..just platonic friendship...with Mauli neglecting Kunal more and more until he starts falling for nandu as nandu consoles him,.and this should have taken a few months ...and slowly they fall in love ..but they don't want to hurt Mauli so they try staying away from each other ..maybe even breaking up..and then eventually giving in to their feelings...but still no  physical intimacy..until after Mauli comes to know ..then the characters would not have been bashed or hated so much ..
shivanitakur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

This is what I said after listening to shakti's interview. Since his ema wasn't accepted by public, they shifted it to show mauli to be having an ema (from kunal's perspective) and be loyal to the second love

i think i was just a little too slow then 😆😆

at first i thought this whole track was just a distraction while the writers get ready for season 2 because it seemed pretty clear to me that MauHaan would get together. i only got confused because they kept showing Kunal's feelings and I was like lmao who cares about him?? now i understand why they were focussing on his reactions

shivanitakur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes this is how it was supposed to happen...the problems in the marriage ..the build up to the Ema ..they rushed the preleap Kunal  nandu Ema And it just looked sordid and dirty..like it was all just about lust. Yes but this is how they should have wriiten it. Mauli very busy, Kunal wants a baby but she does not as she wants to further her career, Kunal is lonely ..he starts confiding in nandu ..nandu tries to talk to mauli and help their marriage..and Kunal starts spending lots of time with nandu,.and they should have also shown nandu trying to build her life after rajdeep..maybe get a job..and Kunal helping her..or even getting her to work as a receptionist at his clinic...and they should have built up their friendship...with no physical intimacy..just platonic friendship...with Mauli neglecting Kunal more and more until he starts falling for nandu as nandu consoles him,.and this should have taken a few months ...and slowly they fall in love ..but they don't want to hurt Mauli so they try staying away from each other ..maybe even breaking up..and then eventually giving in to their feelings...but still no  physical intimacy..until after Mauli comes to know ..then the characters would not have been bashed or hated so much ..

yeah that's what i was expecting when i started watching the show, thought it would be a nice break from other serials that focus too much on showing that marriage as the only constant and the most important relationship in the world. 

also like what you're saying about Nandini trying to talk to Mauli about their issues in marriage, no physical intimacy, i think if they had done those things they might have found a  way to repair mauli-nandini's friendship. it would have been painful but also very healing at the end. maybe that's what season 2/post leap would have been if DD had stayed. at this point the only reason Mauli doesn't hate Nandini is because she's dead. that's not a real reconciliation 

it's so sad to know they had a decent plan in place for the story but it got killed by trp pressure
Edited by shivanitakur - 5 years ago
shivanitakur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Okay, like why did you join the forum so late, because I would have loved to see all of your posts! 👏

you are SO SWEET thank you ❤️❤️❤️ are you sticking around for s2? 
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivanitakur

i think i was just a little too slow then 😆😆

at first i thought this whole track was just a distraction while the writers get ready for season 2 because it seemed pretty clear to me that MauHaan would get together. i only got confused because they kept showing Kunal's feelings and I was like lmao who cares about him?? now i understand why they were focussing on his reactions

No, no dear. I listened to the iv only last evening