•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Just my perspective...
The track had gone dealing boring until  MVP (Rama) announced the second marriage for Samar.

Honestly , at first,I did understand Jaya ka behaviour but over the time ,it looks like she has totally stopped using her head and is acting a pawn to her mother's game.
Ofcourse, not believing Samar was okay because no1 would think that their parent would do anything of this sort .
But Satya literally showed that she could stoop to any levels , and continuously harassed her. 
But
That's not the point. After so much of efforts,saving Satya too,allowing his and his family ki self respect to get get wounded... Samar should have left her.
I just think Jaya is too much, she has avenged herself way back, and it has 80% been only samar's effort. 

I think they should wrap this soon and show Jaya's personality evolving . Also we only get Samar ka pov. 
They never show Jaya's pov. 

So I do think that Samar deserves someone better ,until Jaya puts equal effort not against him but to win him. I think once it's done,it should be Jaya's turn to win him back.

And Dhruv is such a nice guy to be in the middle of Jaya and her mother's ego. At the end he will be the one with a broken heart,it is wrong at so many levels. Also,it's dumb on dhruv's side to not find out more, he asked his employee ,cud have found out a little more, aakhe band krke kaun shaadi krta h. Everyone stalks their crush on social media or just see their profile. Right?

EDIT: NO AGREEMENT with Dhruv? Satya blindfoldedly believed him . And why should Jaya get suranas property or infact any money,since the table has turned now. 

This makes me think,there should be provision right, like this should be a case in court too,that if guy is willing to continue the marriage n girl is not and is she is independent and can earn money ,then until n unless it's as something way major (only from the guy's side) the girl cannot claim alot of thing?

Edited by sleepingdevil - 5 years ago
I think Jaya should just sit at home with her mother Satya and save Samar and Dhruv the agony of being married to her.

Samar deserves someone so much better. Why put up with Jaya's and Satya's nonsense. They are full of themselves.
Jaya is the dumbest young ,educated, independent lead on the Indian television history!!! She should stay with her mumma forever and Samar should marry a girl who will love him and his family with all hearts and stand by them whenever they need her. As little as I SAY about SATYA is good.She is worst than demons. 
Originally posted by sleepingdevil

I just think Jaya is too much, she has avenged herself way back, and it has 80% been only samar's effort. 

So I do think that Samar deserves someone better ,until Jaya puts equal effort not against him but to win him. I think once it's done,it should be Jaya's turn to win him back.

Agreed. I started a month ago. Only seen Samar's effort. I want to see Jaya care for him, win him back.
Is it just me but Jaya keeps repeating the same two or three facial expressions when it comes to Samar. It seems like everything seems to go over her head because she is not able to comprehend.
Originally posted by rose2015

Is it just me but Jaya keeps repeating the same two or three facial expressions when it comes to Samar. It seems like everything seems to go over her head because she is not able to comprehend.

Probably that is why they don't show us any individual seen of Jaya
Feels like Namish has a better stage presence
Originally posted by rose2015

I think Jaya should just sit at home with her mother Satya and save Samar and Dhruv the agony of being married to her.

Samar deserves someone so much better. Why put up with Jaya's and Satya's nonsense. They are full of themselves.

Exactly!! .or they should take a break or leap like what happened in kuch rang .

With Dhruv marrying someone else because  both of them are lying ,uss ki kya galti . 
With Dhruv being so rich and powerful, I think he might have already found out that Samar and Jaya are married so maybe can act as cupid. 
That's exactly what I've been thinking. How can Dhruv be so stupid. I thought he would figure it out when he asked Jaya about her changing her mind so quickly, but I guess he didn't.