Prem Preet Pichkari Re | One Shot Writing Contest | Participate NOW!

Posted: 5 years ago

"Aiso basant nahi baar baar

Phagoon ke din chaar

Holi Khel Ke mana re

Seel Santok ke kesar gholi

Prem Preet Pichkari Re

Urat gulal, lal bhao Ambar
Barsaat rang apaar re"

-Mira Bai

Hey guys,

RadhaKrishn Forum is back with some more contest.
This time it is a One Shot Contest.
And guess what? The theme is Holi...
Now that is pretty awesome...isnt it?'

- The One Shot should be new and original creation of yours.

- Word Limit Minimum 500 to 800 Maximum.

- Theme is Holi.

- You can send upto 2 stories.

- Radha and Krishn are compulsory characters. Apart from that you can have other characters of your choice.

- Voting is going to to anonymous. So you are not supposed to advertise your writing in any social media platform.

- Try and stick to
Mythology. Please stick to Mythological Background and back-story. Do not write modern stories using Mytho characters.

- Send your entries MUST be PMed to ContestEntries with the subject field as 'RK-Holi-OS' on or before, 8th March 2019

graphics | Sevenstreaks

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago
Yay! Finally something in which I can participate
Wow , for me, here is a great opportunity to read very good stories from the well-known writers on our Radha and Krishna . 😊 Looking forward to starting the competition as an interesting reader . My best wishes to all the participants.❤️ 
Related image
Madhuri, please do take part 😛
In!!!!!!
My first contest to participate in!!!!!

Can we add characters of our own and write a mytho story??
Can we write the mytho story of our own idea and not related to the mytho stories which we read??
Originally posted by Draconian

In!!!!!!
My first contest to participate in!!!!!

Can we add characters of our own and write a mytho story??
Can we write the mytho story of our own idea and not related to the mytho stories which we read??

Provided it is a Radha Krishn story and you need to follow
Try and stick to Mythology. Please stick to Mythological Background and back-story. Do not write modern stories using Mytho characters.
Okay...and do we need to stick to all the characters or only Radha Krishn are allowed?
Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

Madhuri, please do take part 😛
Appy , thanks for the advice, but you know the reason behind my preferring to be a reader here. 😃 . I sensed that there is a possibility of reading many subtle romantic stories from our writers during the celebration of that Spring festival.😊 Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
You can do both actually. I am sure lot of people would want to read your terrific writing.
This is a wonderful idea! Thanks for doing it so much to keep the forums active, Appy di.
I have an exam coming up which is why we pulled out of the novelette contest too but I'll try to participate in this 😳