Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Khushi VM - Mere Rashke Qamar (Male Version) - 20th Feb 2019

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello, dear ones,πŸ€—

So this VM is a birthday gift for my dearest Fauzi Aapi aka pakpearl. Her birthday was on 18th Feb. If you haven't wished her yet, you can wish her HERE

Aapi, you are the first person who made a VM request to me and that too on the song Zaalima.πŸ˜‰ Remember?πŸ˜ƒ Since then, you became my Zaalima!πŸ˜†πŸ€— Love you so much!❀️

I hope you will like this gift too.😳

Thank you so much for your undying support to me always...!❀️

Allah aapko hamesh khush rakhe, AapiπŸ€—

The song is the male version of Mere Rashke Qamar from the movie Baadshaho composed by Tanishk Bagchi and penned down by Manoj Muntashir and sung by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. This song was originally written by Fana Buland Shehri and composed and sung by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDbvyzWz0DM

GOOGLE DRIVE

Hope you all will like it. Any types of criticism are welcome.πŸ˜ƒ

Love you all,

Labi.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by labi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 ,Labi   !!!!
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't thank u more..
U alway make me feel so special,Meri Entertainment ki chabi..

Beautiful song...
perfect subtitles...
awesome scene selection ...
n above all ...
our beloved on-screen jodi--Arnav n Khushi ...

MAZA AA GYA !!!!

Ye tumhare liye...

Awesome Flowers Picture for Fb Share
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wah labi...superb VMπŸ‘tum sach mein entertainment ki chabi ho yaarπŸ€—

coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome labi. Thoroughly enjoyed.
Well, I enjoy all your work.  πŸ˜†

❀️

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ok now this time I am gonna write in detail what all I liked in your vm... be ready tio read itπŸ˜† as words are falling short
First of all a big πŸ€— to you for making fabulous vms always...whenever I watch any vm from you I feel that this your best... the last which I liked the most was Pehla Nasha.. but then tou surpriseπŸ˜›

Things I liked

First the song offcourse... Khushi truly being Arnav's Rashke Qamar
Second the start scene.. nothing can be best than he walking down to see the lady in red blowing out his senses
Third... aise lehrake tu rubaru aa gyi.. every time these words come the scenes that you have picked up is mind blowing... since every time she walks up to him.. he is speechless seeing her beauty...
Fourth...Chot dil pe yeh khayi mazaa aa gaya... yes I am speechless... the scenes
Fifth jab nazar se milayi...whenever these lines come the way his eyes look at her ... all the perfect scenes you have picked upand then the oh so touches... mazaa aa gaya...

Fantastic beautiful mind blowing and awesome...

Loved it a lotπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Wow Beautiful VM dear <3
Male version came out as good as a female version..Well Done! Nice scene selection...

😊

Once again, Happy Birthday Apu, πŸ€—

Savera84 thumbnail
Beautiful VM Labi.
Except one Pom Pom laden dress and one Anarkali, Khushi was in Sarees in rest of the scenes.  I love Khushi in sarees.  Phir Arnav kya cheese hein?  He was clean bowled whenever he saw her in sarees, especially in RED.
She was beautiful and he was handsome.  You picked scenes from beginning to end of the show.
Totally loved it.
Cheers...
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful vm Labi love every bit of it 
song selection superb scenes selection amazing 
honeyintherock thumbnail
Dear Labi,

Sorry for a late response πŸ˜• Life has been crazy but I manage to find time to enjoy it by watching your latest VM. Thank you so much for bringing back those eye-lock memories of our beloved couple, Arshi.

Again, thank you so much for the translation to the song. You've never failed to tell wonderful story of our couple with your careful song and scene selections! I had smile on my face through the whole VM, every single time I watch it πŸ˜† I made sure though that I was somewhat alone when watching it, otherwise people will just think I'm crazy smiling to the screen πŸ˜† Even if they do, who cares?! πŸ˜›

Thanks for your reupload channel. I did subscribe πŸ˜‰ Already watched Dhadak and squealed at the romantic scenes 😳  Will catch up with the rest when I have more time πŸ˜ƒ

Have a great Sunday, Dear!