Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Seriously Ishaan.. walk away from this juzzbaat crap

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I want ishaan to just walk away from all this mess.. than trying to be mahaan...
Please take a stand.. No love is worth losing ur self respect..
I wonder how ishaan forgot mauli blabbering jaana in her dream the first time she went to take care of pari..
Later in full consciousness she says kunal in his Bday party..
Selfless love is different.. from letting the other person walk all over ur feeling..
If you don't respect yourself.. nobody will..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody can escape Juzbaat in Silsila world. 😆
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Nobody can escape Juzbaat in Silsila world. 😆

I am so annoyed they got in such a good character just bali chadane ke liye..😭

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think if Mauli ditches Ishaan for Kunal, she will never be happy. Kisi  achhe Insaan Ka Dil todke apna ghar basao to aisa hi hota hai. Like what happened to Nandini. 
That's why she and Kunal die in S2 .
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's the unwritten rule of Silsila world. Selfless love will be never be valued. Devoted feelings will be taken advantage of. It's a pity that what Kunal did to Mauli she's unknowingly doing it to Ishaan.  Still harboring feelings for her cheater husband, who walked all over her in the past, is now in dilemma of which life to choose.  
But I don't know what the writer is planning to show, that Kunal's memory is never gonna come back? If at all it comes, is he gonna stay with Mauli the way he is now? He definitely won't. His true lubbb was Nandini,  after all, whom he's just forgotten now. If he remembers it he's gonna go back to his Padav, manzil mode . 

How on earth, Mauli is in dilemma of whom to choose based upon this memory loss Kunal? Even if she can't stop loving the cheater, mental abuser, she should let go of Ishaan . But this is very much uncalled for.  Hating Ishaan's stupid love too. Nothing is more important than their own self worth and self respect. What's the purpose of loving someone when you've to lose both this? 

And someone talked about checking out other women. Look who's talking. 🤣 He is having memory loss, but we viewers aren't neither is Mauli. I really expected Mauli to show some sarcastic expressions or dialogues when Kunal talks about his love for her... She's disappointed me big time there as well.

Hated Dida's scene with the kids, the old woman us very selfish... If in case it was Mauli who had strayed in their relationship, and come back to Kunal with a kid like Pari in hand, would she be expecting the same from Kunal as well? What a pathetic selfish oldie 

Only consistent characters in this show are Radhika and Mishti. Their loyalty towards Mauli and Ishaan isn't wavering anytime. Loved Mishti's concern for her Popsie.  Even if Gajra is uniting Mauhaan in the end,  I'm terribly disappointed with  the Current execution.So it's not gonna satisfy people who wanted Kunal to suffer and repent. Till the last minute it's just Mauli and Ishaan suffering, a few minutes of Kunal's cry toh  banta tha and since we won't get it, it seems...
That's annoying as hell  

Edited by Luv_PaRiAnSh - 5 years ago
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The writers have decided that Mauli will go back to Kunal, so Ishaan has no choice. He sacrifices his love for a "happy family which is only until Kunal cheats on Mauli with the next woman he meets. Mauli is the one with no self respect and foolishly chooses a man who will make her and her girls unhappy over time. They should take the series forward with Ishaan rather than the two girls. He's much more interesting. 
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mara1

The
writers have decided that Mauli will go back to Kunal, so Ishaan has no choice.
He sacrifices his love for a "happy family which is only until Kunal cheats on
Mauli with the next woman he meets. Mauli is the one with no self respect and foolishly chooses a man who will make her and her girls unhappy over time. They should take the series forward with Ishaan rather than the two girls. He's much more interesting.

hii Mara 😳 long time 😛 how's u?

Mauli Decision is Pending Now N She Choose Ishaan In Final ❤️ Story /Show reaching that moment..

Do Join AT Too Possible 😳 .
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i also wish for ishan to take a step...either decide or leave ...
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meenachem

i also wish for ishan to take a step...either decide or leave ...

Mauli will confess her love for him, and Kunal will get his memory back and back away...and all will be well. Ishaan is a great guy and he will get his love Mauli, his daughter mishty and a new baby boy ,..😊
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The problem is if Ishali happens Mauli will get a happy ending...so no story left.
If Maunal happens...
1) Kunal will once again leave her with beti no. 3. Sp when he will get his memory back he will remind her again and again about Nandu. Just like she sometimes by mistake calls Ishan "Kunal" he will also call her "Nandini". He is already buying white saree...then he will ask regular rain dance in white saree...I will be very happy if he does. Karma . 
2) She will again ask herself" Was I wrong or I am wrong as a wife and mother.
3) Her daughters will never respect her as she is a doormat.
4) The three girls will also find 3EMA and EMa silsila will continue.
5) Mauli will be a ruined woman...there will be a house with three lonely woman- Dida, Radhika and Mauli. ...many are asking for this ...they will be pleased to see all the frustrative , negative babbles of three lonely woman.

Seriously if Ishali doesn't happen ...it will be a very boring story. If she ends up with Kunal...that will be the rerpeat of history. If she lives alone...three lonely women alone in one apartment...they cry, they sigh and they die in their boring sad life. 🤢🤢🤢

Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago